Our buns have no pedigree. They are sweet, furry, and calm, but novice owners may find it difficult to deal with them as they are sensitive when young and require proper grooming. My rabbitry is small but my goal is to get it bigger. American rabbits are a heritage breed. info@lionheadrabbit.com, Shelly Madison I have Netherland dwarf bunnies ready to go soon. White, grey, brown, tan. New Zealand, Californian, Flemish Giants and mixes thereof meginak@hotmail.com, Syretta Linfoot My Hoppy Hour Rabbitry Rabbits English angora pure white breed pair for sale 03061407732 Rs 12,000 Model Town Link Road, Lahore 2 days ago Angora Rabbit Male white color Rs 3,000 Bahria Town Phase 7, Rawalpindi 2 days ago English angora rabbits Rs 8,000 Gawalmandi, Lahore 2 days ago rabbit English angora Rs 15,000 Its coat contains three types of wool: soft under wool, awn fluff, and awn hair; the awn type wool exists only on the Giant and German Angora. I specialize in purebred Champagne dArgent rabbits. We LOVE our Champagnes! brittneyworden@yahoo.com, Marissa Florio Hoppy Go Lucky Rabbitry We are based in North America and have been breeding and selling rabbits for over ten years. Mini Rex, Rex We breed for both meat and pelt as well as for pets. Discounts given for purchase of multiple rabbits. New Zealand White, Red, Black Holland Lop Faithful Fuzzies Rabbitry They need protection from extreme temperatures and predators. thank you for your time & you wont regret these cuties. Just Fur Fun Bunnitry For more information, please either call/text or visit my Facebook page at Facebook.com/lauraslopsrabbitry. Flemish Giants Alexandria Bay, New York Their meek and friendly nature is one of the reasons they are preferred as pets for children. I have a very small rabbitry with a variety of colors. Mini Rex and Netherland Dwarfs Can hardly see beyond all that fiber. I really want a mini Rex, my mini Rex died a little while ago and I absolutely love the breed. Rochester, New York Trumansburg, New York vinlaurfarms@gmail.com, Deb Pisarski The underwool is to be the most dominant over the other two types of hair. Breeders pay special attention to breeding to preserve their original color and to improve wool quality. It first appeared a good 900-1,000 years ago and has gone from strength to strength since then. (518)867-7238, Eva Trimboli I am a small Rabbit Breeder and Rabbit Showman. I am curently #1 in NY with my Thriantas and #5 in the U.S. Babies are blue and both bucks. My family and I have been doing this for 5 years.We are ARBA members. Thank you! Gary T. I have Tri/Harlie & Castor Mini Rex, Harlie/Magpie Lionheads, Shaded & Otter ND, and Siamese Mini Satin. NY: Email: 707-391-6635: Whispering Oaks Farm: Fort Myers: NY: Email: 239-218-3399: Blue Bonnet Bunnies: Roy: NY: . SOLD Giant Angora Juniors If you dont find any local listings below, be sure to check out our English Angora Rabbit Breeders page. Our beautiful Satin Angora Rabbits are from Louise Walshs line of satin angoras in Taunton, Massachusetts. As I will be selling all my rabbits, all sales are final.. We raise lionhead rabbits, because they are a very loving and friendly breed. Hoppy Hollow Rabbitry 6 English Angora Rabbits for sale. I will be breeding my Dutch mid August Late LDLsBunnyHouse@aol.com, Frank Keeler Silver fox, New Zealand crosses and New Zealand lop crosses Lionhead, English, French, Netherland, Mini Lop rabbits available The Giant Angora is the largest of the ARBA accepted Angora breeds, having been created by Louise Walsh, of Taunton, Massachusetts to be an efficient wool-producing rabbit sustained with 16-18% alfalfa based rabbit feed and hay, and living in the standard size all wire cages used for commercial breeds. Livingston Brook Farm Stormville, New York cmiller339@optonline.net, Gary Provost Machias, New York I breed both breeds of rabbit for show. Burnt Hill Rabbitry Valley stream , New York sstewartbunny@gmail.com New Zealands I update that as litters are available. Wherethegraybunniesgrow@outlook.com (518)852-7505, Colton Courtney justfurfunbunnitry@hotmail.com 2 left English Angora Rabbits - $50 (Sonora) $50 each or 2 for $75. I breed for ARBA and 4-H shows as well as for sale. Our breeding stock is from a VERY strong line that produces show quality rabbits with exceptional wool. They groom themselves, and as a result, fur gets stuck in their stomach. (585)547-3320, Lynda Turcotte We have mostly Mini Rex, with a few Rex rabbits in pedigreed show, pet and brood qualities. All of my rabbits are from high quality show lines. 303 Park Hill Rd., Erin, NY 14838, Rachel Arnold Here are our Satin Angoras that are for sale White - Satin/French Angora doe #3 - DOB 6/14/2022 Broken Black Buck #5 - DOB 11/6/2021 These are purebred Satin Angora rabbits with pedigrees Interested in purchasing one of our kits (baby rabbit): email: oldesaratogafarmstead@gmail.com phone: (5 1 8) 8 6 7 - 7 2 3 8 Two Oaks Angoras. Feel free to contact us at: The senior buck must weigh at least 9 pounds. Painted Post, New York Netherland Dwarf, Holland Lops and Mini Lops A doe usually takes more than a year to reach full maturity (size and weight). Specializing in great temperaments as well as the standards of perfection for the breed. Holland Lop, Bew Holland Lop, Netherland Dwarf, Mini Rex Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. I have a female Dutch and a female Netherland Dwarf that I would be interested in breeding if I found a nice mate. We take our time breeding and cull non show worthy rabbits. La Luna Harvest Muddy Paws Rabbitry They are on hold pending full payment. New Zealand White What we sell is good stock and comes out of some of the best lines in the Country. Will be breeding Holland Lops and Lion lops in spring of 2014 they will have a pedigree,all my rabbits are located in my house and pet and handled daily,I am located in Queensbury,NY. 2436 Rabbitry currently housing 20 Breeding Does and Growing. NY Divine dArgents Youth 4H ran rabbitry specializing in American Blues. American Blue, Havana and Jersey Wooly Jamestown, New York I own My Hoppy Hour Rabbitry. A pair of Velveteen Lops, and a pair of Dutch. I want to add more color into my lines. I strive to have quality animals suitable for show and pet homes. Champagne d Argent, Velveteen Lops, Holland Lops, American Blues, Lilacs, English Spots They receive an abundance of fresh veggies. Altmar, New York she is super affectionate( gives me plenty of kisses) but shes quite the opposite from the rex. English Angora Bunny for Adoption listings are also included within our site search. Vintage Karen Scott Red White Bunny Rabbits Angora Blend Sweater Easter Sz Med | Clothing, Shoes & Accessories, Women, Women's Clothing | eBay! All parents are on site. White Wolf Critters I hope to make many friends as my rabbitry grows. They must go as a pair .. My puppies are raised in home with my family. Both male and female. Her wool is a bit rough as her last daughter was still living with her, Being she has a bit of age on her but still having babies, she will be $150. Lops of Delite GHVNY Rabbitry My rabbitry is very healthy. (585)396-5977, Piper McAllister Bries Angels Farm Rabbitry Snow white, baby New Zealand rabbits. The color of their fur changes according to their breed. It should be medium fine, soft, delicately waved and have a gentle shine. Netherland Dwarf, Netherland Dwarfs, Jersey Woolies, Fuzzy Netherland Dwarfs, Netherland Wooly Dwarfs rtrail1222@gmail.com, Diane Vara We take extremely good care of our rabbits to ensure excellent health and happiness. Small scale urban farm/homestead. Care taken to ensure lineage is from multiple breeders and states. We have a litter of four babies ready for new homes in a week, and another litter that will be ready soon after. The Awn Hair is a straight, strong hair that protrudes above the wool and must be present and evident. Litters are born a few times a year, so please feel free to contact us to see who is available or coming up! A buck can take up to 1.5 years to fully mature (size and weight). There are 6 week olds, 10 week olds, and 14 week olds available. Dutch, Rex, Mini Lop, Netherland Dwarf, Holland Lop I also breed chinchilla and mixed breeds. Listing of English Angora Bunnies for Sale for show and pets. Lionhead bucks (Breeders List), Fennec Fox For Sale NEAR You! (585)356-9978, Karissa Santy Rosbrook Rabbitry is a well kept rabbitry which houses all the members of the herd. He is 8 years old. Were a small rabbitry breeding quality SablePoint, Sable, and Himalayan Mini Rex with a focus on the Sable Point variety. Holland Lops My bunnies stay indoors and are handled everyday so they will be comfortable for their new homes! My prices range a lot. crosbrook@hotmail.com My name is Kelsey and I raise and sell Dwarf Hotots and Thriantas in New York. Check out our Nursery Page for current litters our kits will make you melt! C&D Rabbits/Cavys My husband Matthew & I are deeply dedicated to the breeding & raising of Champagne dArgent, Creme dArgent & Flemish Giant rabbits for luxurious show rabbits, loving affectionate pets & wholesome meat for our familys table and now for your family too. They comes with papers, shots, and .. Willow is a1 year old rabbit. Mini Satins in Blue, Broken, Black, White and Copper. We raise netherland dwarfs in the varieties (colors) orange, chestnut, and broken. Flemish Giants, Silver Fox, Mini Rex 3B Urban Farm All babies born in our rabbitry are handled since birth to make sure that they are very friendly. It felts very easily, even on the animal itself if it is not groomed frequently. We They all like to be held AND fed. There are now eleven breeds of Angora Rabbits, out of which four of them are accredited by the American Rabbit Breed Association (ARBA). Additional information may be found in the ARBA Standard of Perfection. (613)532-0316, Jim Lewis Keene Valley, New York We have both Red and White show stock available most times at very reasonable prices-sharbick@frontiernet,net or call 585-261-8239 We are a small rabbitry giving personalized attention to each and every bunny. Their rich manure fertilizes our gardens and their succulent meat graces our table. 585-307-2430, Theresa Miller Giant Angora Mini Lop, Holland Lop, Netherland Dwarf New City, New York They are rare breed that my daughter selected based on their uniqueness, excellent disposition, and mothering skills. Alden, New York They are fully mature and can give birth when they turn four months old. I have over 100 rabbits in my barn total. Rabbits can make great pets for the prepared owner and I have the experience and enthusiasm as a rabbit breeder to make your rabbit purchase as easy and enjoyable as possible.. Giant Chinchilla (845)668-1155, Kayla Bartkowski We have breeders available year round. Fire Valley Rabbitry We are a small family rabbitry that enjoys rabbits. Lionheads gumtree.co.za 3 days ago Report Ad View Photos BUNNY RABBITS FOR EASTER. A & M Champagne Dreams Rabbitry (518) 227-5147, Loretta Angora rabbits - English for sale 4 female English Angoran rabbits for sale 9 month & 6 month olds, friendly placid and beautiful $150 each $150 Lesmurdie, WA Yesterday Baby Rabbits We have 4 adorable mini lop cross jersey woolly babies available soon. I have put a few I have used in the past on a Transporter Page. kelslynnb111@yahoo.com 716-771-4814, Chris Rosbrook Hi, I have beautiful French bulldog puppies for sale. You can send me a quick message here. shutterlogic@gmail.com Just last SUMMER, i was in asia & was introduced to the lionhead breed. (518)257-9069, Lisa Flick Location South Fallsburg NY 12779 Things to consider when purchasing angoras, besides basic needs of housing and feed: They can live 7-9+ years. Californian, Californias & New Zealand We have REW, Blacks and occasional blue, Agouti, and steel Netherland Dwarf, Holland Lop, Flemish Giant Small Run rabbitry located in northern ny. kgarrison217@gmail.com, Cher Pompa Andrea - REW German Doe #2, Amazing Body! 28 YEARS OF EXCELLENT BREEDING STOCK AVAILABLE NOW WHITE NEW ZEALANDS FOR MEAT OR PETS.
Abandoned Places In Wisconsin, Articles A