Scenic Byways Map. However, monsoon season (July-September) may bring heavy rains and flash flooding to some areas. Most of You truckers do not even pull over or slow down for my emergency vehicle with flashing amber lights. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc. Use of camera images without displaying the logo of the camera owner is a violation of copyright and will be enforced. For example, new equipment and personnel regulations can create extra expenses for trucking companies and meeting these regulations can be costly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously. 2023-03-04 Roadnow. Sorry, the location you searched for was not found. In the western part of the state, near Memphis, the weather is generally hot and humid. Disclaimer The Department assumes no liability in the latency of the public Internet delivering these images and end-users should not solely rely on camera images in making informed decisions about navigating the State Highway System. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". Poinsett and Phillips County are seeing the highest amount of outages with 10,000 plus. ARDOT reports an 18-wheeler 'jackknifed' on the roadway and the vehicle is leaking diesel fuel. The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. Because youre wearing a badge? Hit and run and they turn him loose ? However, in the eastern part of the state, near Wilmington where I-40 ends, the weather is generally milder. 7 Days of Weather Weather, Wind, Temps, & Radar Forecast Shown When You Arrive at Each Point See all the Drive Weather features FREE Version Available Texas also has a wide range of weather conditions depending on which part of the state you are in. The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The Arkansas Department of Transportation has partnered with commercial television stations in various markets throughout the state to incorporate select cameras with a view of the State Highway System into the Traffic Camera feature on IDrive Arkansas. Arkansas Department of This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads. I-40 continues east onto the Hernando de Soto Bridge over the Mississippi River. This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. According to ARDOT, a jack-knifed trailer is currently blocking all lanes of I-40 Eastbound at mile marker 189 in Prairie County. Transit Information Be careful traveling on the interstate as road conditions can vary. Closures Map US-65 N Road is closed from exit [143B] to I-40 W. Travel Information (Screenshot via Arkansas Department of Transportation) LITTLE ROCK, Ark. It does not store any personal data. Chuck Lewis of the ASP. detail I-40 Arkansas: Fair, 55F. Over 22,000 Arkansans have lost power as the winter storm continues to move further in Arkansas. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. Not slow down to speed limit slow down below speed limit and pass me while I am changing a flat tire for an elderly man or woman. Amtrak Copyright 2023 Concept Elements LLC. And yes I agree, the True Truck Driver is a thing of the past, most of these modern day steering wheel holders have no business behind the wheel, accident waiting to happen, but why would you sit in the path of an 80,000 lb vehicle on snow and ice packed roads and assume the dumbass can stop.?.!.? TYPE: Construction Serious - Texas Travel Information,