.css-g0owdm{display:block;font-family:Memphis,Georgia,Times,Serif;font-weight:normal;margin-bottom:0.625rem;margin-top:0;-webkit-text-decoration:none;text-decoration:none;}@media (any-hover: hover){.css-g0owdm:hover{color:link-hover;}}@media(max-width: 40.625rem){.css-g0owdm{font-size:1.25rem;line-height:1.2;}}@media(min-width: 40.625rem){.css-g0owdm{font-size:1.125rem;line-height:1.2;}}@media(min-width: 61.25rem){.css-g0owdm{font-size:1.25rem;line-height:1.2;}}21 Shows to Watch If You Like Yellowstone, 'WoF' Fans Say This Is the Biggest Choke on Show, St. Patricks Day Trivia Questions and Answers, Adam Sandler's Wife Jackie Shuts Down Red Carpet, The Reason Hoda Kotb Hasnt Been on the Today Show, Kelsea Ballerini Fans Lose It Amid Career News, The True History Behind St. Patrick's Day, St. Patrick's Day Movies to Feel Extra Lucky, Jennifer Garner Stuns in Low-Cut Jumpsuit. If you like these funny 31st birthday quotes, head to our list of Funny Birthday Quotes for more and check out our list of Funny Quotes About Getting Older. To get started, take a look at the examples of clever birthday greetings and birthday quotes below. It's up to us alone to steer our ships in the right direction. ", "Men are like wine. I always count myself lucky to have you in my life. Amidst all of the champagne poppin' (for those who are 21 and up) and partying the night away, the last thing you'll want to do is take time away from celebrating to think of a witty caption. Wishing you a memorable happy birthday. Read More: Cute 30+ Birthday Captions for Instagram. After today, Im celebrating my birthday in dog years. You are finally legal. 107. Getting older liberates the inner you. Taylor Swift, 'This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things', "It's my birthday. Today, the world received a gift. It's officially your birthday. Happy 31st Birthday to me! Happy birthday! Today is the oldest you have been, and the youngest you will ever be. "Move over coffee, today is a day for champagne. Start thinking of your age in terms of hours instead of years. Happy birthday! It only took X years to get this awesome. Feeling like a princess today and nobody can tell me otherwise. 164. Happy birthday to me. Its like, See if you can blow this out. Jerry Seinfeld. As you celebrate the beginning of another year in your life, I hope that this day will bring you all the greatness you have dreamed of, and may all your insane dreams come true. Here are some fun options. ", "At 20 years of age, the will reigns; at 30, the wit; and at 40, the judgement. I'm wearing the smile my birthday gave me. Today is that day when I cried and my mother smiled. 29 is the new 19. The only things getting LIT today are the candles on my cake! ", "Letting go means to come to the realization that some people are a part of your history, but not a part of your destiny. Ive never been this age before! Youre one in a melon. Gonna party like it's my birthdaybecause it is. Im grateful for life and for growth. ", 13. If you like these, you can head to our Clever Captions for more. Making memories with this crew 23 is already off to the best start I could have ever asked for. Guess Ill be singing Happy Birthday to myself this year. 187. 153. Thanks for letting me bother you for the past 23 years. "A simple celebration, a gathering of friends, here's wishing you great happiness and a joy that never ends. Hope all your dreams, plans, and goals will come true, wishing you a happy birthday and great days ahead. You deserve to have the respect that comes with your age. Weve come full circle; you started life as my little sidekick, and now youre all grown up. Walt Disney, 16. 25 - time to make some pour decisions. What goes up must come downin this case the best 31st I could ask for. 70. 111. 178. Cheers to your crazy, fun, quirky years! The best route? Since this day is so rare and special, I hope and wish you will make it unforgettable in your entire life. You really gonna scroll without wishing me a happy 23rd birthday? 10. By Samantha Olson, Tamara Fuentes and Jasmine Washington Updated: Dec 15, 2022 Yoora Kim Round of applause.. 54. Getting older but my inner child is ageless. Time to pay attention to me!" To some, life may be a play with a terrible third act. 55. Ive never been this age before! Destiny's Child, 'Birthday', "Come on Barbie, let's go party." I wish that this day will be perfect and memorable for someone special like you. "Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened." Read More Birthday wishes for brotherContinue, Read More Birthday wishes for mother.Continue, Read More Happy Birthday Wishes for HerContinue. Hakuna ma-vodka: it means no worries on your 21st birthday. Inside every senior is a teenager screaming for attention. Happy birthday, may this day bring much joy, happiness and health to you. Happy birthday to me. 239. Age 23 but forever the baby of the group. "Old enough to know better but still young enough to get away with it. Taking the day off. It is scientifically proven that people who have more birthdays live longer. Happy 29thth Birthday to my dear friend!!! Im as surprised as you are. Have a great one, happy 31st birthday. Enjoy. Thanking God for being alive. Telling everyone in sight that its my birthday! ", "Middle age is youth without levity, and age without decay. "Life should not only be lived, it should be celebrated." Officially 23, but still mentally about five. You are simply amazing and extraordinary, wishing you a happy 30th birthday. Find the perfect Happy Birthday caption for Instagram. "Age and glasses of wine should never be counted." Today's the day I can wear this birthday crown! The older you get, the more stories you can tell. Be grateful of what God has blessed you with in your life. Heres to another year of amazing memories. We can't forget about your selfies. Happy 23 rd birthday to me. Want to keep your captions short and sweet? Cant wait to see what 31 will bring with these beauties by my side. I have no shopping budget today, its my birthday! Its my wish that your birthday will be perfect and excellent just like you are, may you enjoy each and every moment to the fullest. Don't worry about your age, you get a new one every year. Your email address will not be published. Cheers to another lap around the sun. Birthdays are nature's way of telling you to eat more cake. Another year, another candle on the cake. That comes down to what you want to say to the birthday boy or girl, and what he or she will appreciate (and, of course, understand). Happy birthday to the funniest person I know me. #31. Count your life by smiles, not tears." 234. To get you started, check out the examples of clever birthday quotes below. Acting old isn't. Thank you for selflessly listening to all my problems and helping me find a solution. You have 31 bottles of beer to drink. Its so symbolic. 240. Birthdays are nature's way of telling us to eat more cake. 244. Happy birthday, hope you have an amazing one. I wish I could get a slice of your sweet birthday cake, but since I am miles away, kindly receive my warm happy birthday wishes. Today youre 31, but now that youre a year older, you can finally wear cool adult underwear. ", "The greatest fools are ofttimes more clever than the men who laugh at them. I'ma do what I like, I'ma eat what I like, I'ma kiss who I like." 71. These 31st birthday puns will make you laugh a little. 31 years of being your favorite pain in the butt. Community Member Follow Unfollow. 1. At your age, the problem isn't the fact you've slowed down it just seems like everybody else hasnt. Have a great one, happy birthday. Take a look at these clever birthday captions for your 25th. Clever and Humorous 30th Birthday Captions. I got ready and put on REAL clothes to celebrate my birthday today. May all your insane dreams and crazy goals come true, happy birthday my cute fiance. Ditching the gym and eating cake. There are so many beautiful reasons to be happy. If you wanna nail your 21st birthday, you gotta get hammered. #31. I wished the crocodile a snappy birthday. Some girls are just born with glitter in their veins and that is definitely me. Today, the world received a gift. Feeling cute, might celebrate my birthday later. I am always proud to be associated with you, wishing you a happy 4th birthday and a blessed year ahead. 210. Jo Brand, 3. Osho, 4. Birthdays are good for me. Making memories with this crew 31 is already off to the best start I could have ever asked for. When the passions have relaxed their hold, you may have escaped, not from one master but from many. 2. #23. 63. Remember to enjoy this day to the fullest and make it unforgettable in your life. We honestly cant believe you made it this long. 188. Old enough that I need a filter on this photo. Have an amazing birthday and a prosperous year ahead, I always count lucky for having you in my life. 23 and youve never looked better. So this is where aging ends, right? ", "That's the funny thing about birthdays, they're kind of an annual thing.". At 31 everything is possible and tomorrow looks friendly. Birthday mode: the youngest Ill ever be, and the oldest Ive ever been. These birthday captions can be used as 27 birthday Instagram captions, wife birthday Instagram captions, birthday Instagram captions for best friend, 26 birthday Instagram captions, 13 birthday Instagram captions, 27th birthday Instagram captions, birthday Instagram captions for husband, 20 birthday Instagram captions, mom birthday Instagram captions funny, and 23rd birthday Instagram captions. ", 14. Enjoy the day and treasure every minute since this special day only comes once a year, may you succeed in your dreams and goals. 79. To me, life is a blank page. 177. "Time to drink champagne and stand on tables. Thank you for being my friend. Check out our Privacy Policy and Disclosure. "Thanks to filters, I always look one year younger. You are exactly like wine. Tamara Fuentes is the current Entertainment Editor at Cosmopolitan, where she covers TV, movies, books, celebrities, and more. 235. We also have lists of Funny Birthday Captions, Funny Birthday Wishes, Funny Quotes About Getting Older, Short Birthday Wishes, and Funny Birthday Quotes. Your arms are like my home, where I get the peace and strength to live. Women at your age don't have hot flashes they're just hot. Adulting is more fun when you have friends who know all the good uses of a potato masher. 31. It will be fun, they said. ", Age merely shows what children we remain. 246. This is the year my dreams will come true. "It's my birthday, so I'm . Only the middle-aged have all their five senses in the keeping of their wits. Hervey Allen, Everything I know I learned after I was 30. Georges Clemenceau, Every year on your birthday, you get a chance to start new. Sammy Hagar, Let us never know what old age is. Whether you want to comemmorate that special bday party or dinner, here are some fun caption ideas for turning 23 with friends. Made it to 23! 151. Sam is an assistant editor at Seventeen, covering pop culture, celebrity news, health, and beauty. However, you dont want to spend your actual bday searching for the perfect birthday Instagram caption. Feeling unstoppable at 23 with this crew by my side. ", "Most of us can remember a time when a birthday especially if it was one's own brightened the world as if a second sun has risen. Required fields are marked *. Check out our favorite 31st birthday captions. Statistics show that the more you have, the longer you live. #SoThisIs31, Another year older, but Ill need some extra time for that wiser bit. Youll probably find what youre looking for on these posts (via our sister site): Want to keep your captions short and sweet? Related:The Surprisingly Controversial History of the Happy Birthday Song.
Rabino Pinerolo Auto Usate, Disadvantaged Crossword Clue 8 Letters, Articles C