Are you aware of the consequences we're about to endure? [He pulls her onto the bike.] To avoid disturbing the wildlife, the boat is built in the shape of a duck. "Lee: "Taking care of our boyfriends. This is the transcript of Jaden's Adventures of Ed, Edd n Eddy's Big Picture Show A long-shot view of the cul-de-sac is seen. They pass by a mountain of trash. His friends are snoring as well. Just as he gloats over his victory, the other kids mercilessly attack Jonny in defense of their new friends. Rolf uses Wilfred and his curly tail to tear off the car's roof and the kids manage to climb the car and prepare to attack the Eds. What? "Pain! Bad! ]Ed: [holding up a half-eaten corn dog] "Breakfast, guys. [He points to it. "Eddy: "Hit him with something, Ed! Eddy looks around. The second he sees it, he loses his composure. By: SaurusRock625. All I know is we're stuck in a swamp off the middle of nowhere!" I missed that. "[Edd swings the bottle forward. "Gimme my man. Hold on to your Jawbreakers because Ed, Edd n Eddy are back this November [date withheld because it has been changed]. Remembering that Eddy's Brother used to be a whaler, the Eds immediately realize that Eddy's Brother lives in that trailer. Consider yourself stricken from the annual son-of-a-shepherd custard bake-off! [Eddy climbs the steps to the trailer. ]Rolf: "Wilfred! Knock yourself out, Dutch. Cartoon and premiered on Cartoon Network on November 8, 2009. We can't let this go, man. Matthew "Matt" Terry McGee is a character who only appeared in the movie; Ed, Edd n Eddy's Big Picture Show. When he finally stops it, he is in a clearing. A voice speaks from it, and the Eds start in fear. They are but a few blocks from Mondo A-Go Go.]. "Eddy: "What are ya?" The truck then pulls to a stop, and its' lights shine on Rolf's face. May then turns Sarah's head on its side, and Lee holds her finger above Sarah. GO HOME! So tell him how you're gonna beat up his little bro. Do something! Wilfred speeds up, and they approach the car's rear. Meanwhile, Nazz and Kevin tumble out of a pipe and into the swamp, having led there from the factory. "[While his friends frantically look for Eddy's brother, Ed stands up and slowly walks towards something he sees, as if he's in a trance. "Kevin: "No foolin. - About . ", [Marie, disguised as Eddy, rounds a corner and ducks behind a tree stump to where her sisters are. "Eddy: [tearing the comic away] "Lemon Brook? Peeling it off, he has Wilfred sniff it to get the scent. "Ed: "Revolt of the Rotting Brains! See me?!?" Your brother certainly is a kind, upstanding and generous human being. Rolf fears a omen has befallen us." [after a beat] "Oh, who am I kidding. Gimme that! This is a reference to an episode of, The theme park name, Mondo A-Go Go, may be a reference to the movie, At the end, when Captain Melonhead attacks the Eds, Eddy cries "Jonny! ]Kevin: [shoving her aside and examining the rat] "What is this, a joke? ]Edd: "Ed! "Here, kid. [Wilfred clamps down on Rolf's stomach.] ]Edd: "An appropriate place as any, I suppose. "Edd: "You mean all this time"Ed: "That's more blubber than my mom's got! "[A piece of the door breaks loose. Friendship is Magic Fanfiction Designed and coded by knighty . The swing responds by ascending skyward, and another one descends, carrying a replica of Jonny and Plank. ]Ed: "I am Ed! After finding her, Kevin attempts to reconcile with her and succeeds. "Edd: "What would you do without me, Eddy? The wheels are just barely staying on the top of the fence. Rolf will unearth the Ed-boys and squash them like the parasite that infests Wilfred's tuchis! ]Edd: [exiting the office] "Have you two forgotten why we're here?" "[Eddy looks out the window and spots Kevin. After a good scam goes really bad, Ed, Edd and Eddy have no other choice but to hightail it from the cul-de-sac. "[Kevin is picking up speed when May is suddenly stuck into his path. ]Eddy: "Surprised you didn't run out of paint. ]Eddy: [noticing Ed] "Hey, why don't you quit standing there and do something"Ed: "WHALE!" Are you okay?" [He slaps another mosquito. ]Nazz: "THAT'S WHAT I THINK OF YOUR STUPID BIKE! He declares that Captain Melonhead's goody-goody ways are over and that he will rise again. ]Eddy: "Come on! ]Rolf: "Hmm. Ed and Eddy amble into a pool of quicksand and begin sinking. [releasing his repressed rage] "A SAP?!?! They land on top of one another, and Captain Melonhead leaps on top of the pile of Eds. When they come out, they are blanketed in dead flies. He then walks over to one of the seats and takes out a canteen. There, it stops and holds steady, while our hero climbs it. Takes place after big picture show and magical mystery cure. The wheelbarrow continues forward, Marie still on it, and hits Lee. "[Splinter the Wonderwood has commandeered the bus. Adams stated that italong with the series finales for Codename: Kids Next Door as well as Phineas and Ferb"really stuck with me, for the impact the shows had on me and the brilliant endings that were true-to-form in the culmination of each series. [He grabs Eddy. Like blah, blah without the other blah! "[Nazz slaps Kevin. "Edd: "I'd rather face my consequences, Ed, than wander aimlessly with a so-called friend! He slowly stops and looks from side to side. ], [Eddy peers over the steering wheel as they rush through the junkyard. [He stumbles into a woman's rump.] ]Ed: "Ed pooped. Lee goes flying backwards. But they have yet to feel the wrath of this SON OF A SHEPHERD! "[Rolf has clamped down on Ed's leg with his teeth. ]Nazz: "They're getting away, guys! "Nazz: "No foolin. Jonny peeks out of it. The bike begins to be raised by the wheel. However, Plank mentions that there is no time left in the film. Missing the rocks by a long shot. [Ed bursts into his room, knocking the door off its hinges and into the back wall. Do not eat Rolf's tell-all! As of November 16, 2009, the movie is available to buy from the US iTunes Store, for $5.99. "Lee: "Heh. [He realizes who it is.] [She picks up Sarah and turns her forward again. "Sarah: "Let's have a picnic and watch! Overcome with guilt after letting all of what happened finally sink in to him with the blame being pointed directly at Eddy, starting from the destructive failure of the scam, to he and his friends being chased out of Peach Creek, continuing onward with the adventure without any source of survival, and with Eddy having no possible idea where his brother lives, up until this fight, Eddy begins wailing hysterically. My brother sent me that postcard! ]Kevin: [crushing the rat] "Those three two-timing twerps are really getting to me, man. It ain't nothin but smooth sailin straight to big bro's place, boys! We're wasting time! They enter the lane and come to a fence. He declared it a "perfect" end for the series because of the "finality" and the way Ed, Edd n Eddy's "longest-running gags, mysteries, and character relationships" were finished. Not only this, but a water main has broken, flooding an area near the woods, and there is strangely enough a broken canoe by another house. ", [The duck boat sits in a swamp, its neck broken and its body abandoned. By this time, each shot is thrown so hard that it nearly knocks the trailer over. It was never once referred to as a movie, only a special. "[The Eds run to the front doors of the factory. "[Rolf looks around for Wilfred, but can't find him anywhere. NOTE: Please improve spelling and include capitals. AAAH! "Eddy: "And away we go! Ed Edd n Eddy Season 1 Episode 7 Look into My Eds / Tag Yer Ed. "Edd: "Edifying." For what, I don't know. Edd points out that Eddy's Brother has to either work there or, at the very least, be a regular customer to the gag factory and Eddy confidently predicts that his brother is there right now. "Lee: "Grab the two squirts, girls. ]Marie: "It's made of wood, ain't it? ]Kevin: "Bad for the paint, y'know? However, Plank tells him that there isn't enough time left in the movie, to which Jonny replies, "What movie?". Sarah and Jimmy peek out from behind a house. "Oh where, oh where has my rotting brain gone! This-a-way, guys!" The movie first aired in Scandinavia on May 31, 2009, then in Australia on June 5, 2009, Southeast Asia on June 13, 2009, Italy on July 24, 2009, Latin America on September 27, 2009, Spain on November 6, 2009, the United States on November 8, 2009, in Poland on December 30, 2009, in the United Kingdom on July 17 and July 18, 2010, in France in August 1, 2010, and finally in United Arab Emirates on August 19, 2012. "If we're goin anywhere, I know a place so out of the way, it's practically invisible. "Kevin: "That little twerp wouldn't have the" [realizing something] "That's it! It is a collection of one-shots and multi-chapter stories focusing on the Eds' relationship with the Kankers, both before and after the events of Ed, Edd n Eddy's Big Picture Show (particularly in how their relationship evolves after the events from . "[Ed runs forward. Ed, Edd n Eddy's Big Picture Show is an animated road comedy television film that serves as the series finale for the animated series Ed, Edd n Eddy. ]Ed: [looking under a bush] "Double D? Moo-moos there! Ed Edd n Eddy Season 1 Episode 9 It's Way Ed / Laugh Ed Laugh. ]Ed: [showing off his artwork] "I drew a picture for your brother, Eddy! "[Downstairs is nothing but silence. "Sarah: "Golly gee whilikers, thanks Lee! My Melon Vision! Below is a List of Fanfic Stubs by the fans of Ed, Edd n Eddy. "The Ed-boys shall riddle Rolf's rind no more! [Kevin blindly rubs at his eyes.] ]Eddy: [taking his postcard back] "Gah! "May: "Who doesn't? ]Eddy: "Better hurry up, big bro's a-waitin. "Nazz: [handing him the label] "Hey Kev, check this out! After The Big Picture Show is an Ed, Edd n Eddy fanfic series by Flower princess11. ]Lee: "We got chisled, girls! But they can help us find a safe place to rest for the night. Lee looks up, alert, and runs in its direction. He clambers onto the mailbox and looks in at the mail. Once Captain Melonhead sees the inside of the bus, though, his courage wavers.] Kevin then rips the door open. He turns on a lamp and picks up a magnet. ]Nazz: [carrying Jonny piggyback-style] "Go Rolf go! I wouldn't miss this Ed-thrashing for all the shoulder pads in the world! Whoa. "[Edd slams the cabinet shut and is thanked with a cloud of dust to his face. While Eddy and Edd desperately try to escape through the window and a heat vent (both of which are closed off with bricks), Ed attempts to ride away on a Preserved Camel in the room, which pitches him backwards into a fire-alarm like box marked as "In case of movie, break glass". Though Edd expresses his doubts, he eventually agrees, but not before leaving a label on the car marked "Out of Order". In response, the other kids attack Jonny and Plank. [through a megaphone] "What the heck was that? ]Captain Melonhead: "No thanks are necessary, citizens." Pinkie Pie, The Genie, Godzilla, Danny, Wander, Skunk, Rainbow Dash, Mushu and Peter Parker/Spider-Man "Ed, Edd and Eddy". "[Plank, ripped and torn and almost destroyed, tumbles onto the windshield. While the Eds cower in a corner, Eddy accuses their current situation as being Edd's fault. "I'm returning home! The third part is the section he punched, which remains stubbornly around his wrist. ]Eddy: "Double D! My Favorite Movie! Ed Edd n Eddy's Big Picture Show introduced one final cartoon mystery for the series as the Eds run from the consequences of their biggest scam yet! Eddy breaks open the box, but it only contains a peanut. Kevin is spit out behind Nazz, and he runs over her with his bike sending her flying out of her pants. "[Kevin is torn off by the pressure, and he flies off, slams into the slide and falls on Rolf. Jimmy says a doozy of a line during the fight: Jimmy: I want to take his temperature! "Eddy: "My big bro showed me! I'm flying! Ready?" The car sails into the woods, hitting many trees along the way and snapping them. However, they are saved by a Ferris wheel, but Ed's fear of heights overcomes him. ]Nazz: "Kevin, stop!" Suddenly, Eddy runs up. Rolf chases them. Rolf gets up, battered, bruised and with his head hopelessly stuck inside a meat-grinder. Ed plunges his feet through the car's floor. "Edd: [showing off the postcard] "Eddy, look! "[The bike falls into the machine, but Kevin grabs it. "[Nazz and Kevin stare at each other for a few seconds. "[To emphasize this, he punches Nazz in the shoulder and heads up the stairs. "Ed: [on the camel] "Over here, guys! This knocks them forward and provides the wheelbarrow with momentum. This is accentuated when he runs into a tree. Carter also called this "the perfect homage to a show about imperfect people" and stated it featured "deep and profound personal experiences that lead to significant growth". [He tries to pull himself free, and instead pulls him to another rock before getting loose. The AKA Cartoon logo is displayed with a melon rind in the background. ]Rolf: "Stay back, or you will meet Rolf's shoe!" Fanfic Recs /. Suddenly, Rolf leaps out and brandishes his pitchfork. [He runs through the factory.] "Jimmy: "Isn't it touching, Sarah? ]Sarah: "Gee, Lee, I love your toenail polish! We'll never make headway if you keep rummaging for" [A rubber chicken hits him. [Marie pins Sarah to the ground. "Eddy: "No, no, not that! "[Captain Melonhead stumbles through a veritable jungle of legs, looking all over for his best friend. [Ed begins to giggle.] To focus more on this, he shortened the show's sixth season to two episode segments after getting approval from Cartoon Network to work on a movie. ", Edd's statement is partially correct. Soon, there is nothing left of Ed on top of his coat. "Edd: "Really? Spittle drips onto Sarah's cheek until Lee jams her finger into Sarah's ear, swishing it around in a Wet Willy. Good one, Marie. The other kids regroup, with Kevin telling them that they can't let the Eds get away with destroying the lane and wounding them like this. "They need us more than ever, girls. "Lee: [leering] "A little far from home, aren't ya, Dutch? I'll split it with ya. Plank hijacks the bus and the bus is seen traveling towards downtown Peach Creek. Everyone else except for Jonny and Plank arrive soon afterwards. Over there! ]Edd: "Eddy, look! [whispering] "I'm frightened. ]Rolf: "Wilfred! I think I'm gonnaBLLAAAH!" eddeddy; eddy; ededdneddy +3 more # 2 (Clanboy AU) Jr, Ow2n, and ODF: Bi. [He uses his shirt as a bandana.] ]Captain Melonhead: "No sign of those fiends here, Splinter! "Eddy: [turning to face him, confused] "My shirt? "Ed and Marie: [shocked] "Double D! At the end, Edd refers to the series by saying "And it only took 130 episodes, 4 specials, and a movie, Eddy." Following said trail, we find some broken chalk, two abandoned shoes, a skateboard with the wheels still rolling, and a dropped ice-cream cone on which ants are crawling.Lightning flashes, and we see the lane, utterly destroyed. The Eds may have avoided the destruction by landing on an untouched part of the lane. The river ends in a swamp, where their boat is destroyed. "[Wilfred lets go, and Rolf's stack falls on him. ]Rolf: "Has the world lost its mind? "Rolf: [puffing out his chest] "Rolf has had enough of your platdoodle, elder one! ]Eddy: "Hey!" "Splinter the Wonderwood:Captain Melonhead: "Boy, Plank, you sure turn into a fireball when you're wearing a mask! We'll show them!" Ed then suggests that they sing a song. [He plops a gourd on his head. The movie then aired on September 27, 2009, in Latin America. Daniel Sioil as well as Ruth Vincent served as producers while Ken Cathro was its editor and Scott Underwood, Steve Garcia, Raven Molisee, Joel Dickie and "Big" Jim Miller worked on the storyboards. He then lies against it, using the dirt as a blanket. ]Sarah: [following him in] "I swear if he eats one more corn dog off the ground, I'll"Marie: "Look! At this moment, a truck horn honks and lights shine on Rolf's face. ]Eddy: "RUN DOUBLE D! ]Marie: "Get back to work, snoutface. Psst! [He laughs as he runs away from Ed. [He places his hand on her arm. [leaping into the air ecstatically] "WE'RE HERE!" ]Rolf: [finishing] "The interrogation is complete, Wilfred. [13] Writing for Animated Times, Azhan Ali ranked it at number three on a list of "Most Emotional Endings of Cartoons", and added that the final scene was "heartwarming because the Eds are no longer social outcasts". In addition to the lane, a house has suffered remarkable damage, and there is even an overturned ice cream truck in its backyard. The kids walk off, holding the Eds high, singing the "Friendship Song", while Jonny lies broken on the pavement, with Wilfred munching on his Melon Rind helmet and the Kankers dragging Eddy's Brother inside the trailer for a little "Mouth to Mouth". [He grins insanely.] However, Ed and Eddy reveal that it was all just a joke and that the mud is only ankle-deep. Rolf will interrogate this caboodle of bovine discord. We then see the ants again before getting a long shot of the destroyed area. Ed taps Eddy on the back with his foot.] In the lane, a familiar red hedge rises. ]Edd: "Thank you, Ed. Back in the field of sunflowers, Sarah and Jimmy are attempting to evade the pursuing Kankers. As the kids and the Eds congregate, the Kanker sisters go over to Eddy's brother. So why didn't I follow my instincts? Sarah and Jimmy watch. [He tries to open the lid twice, with no success.] "Like this one? ]Edd: "Motels cost money, Eddy." "Edd: "Eddy! Kevin's rage causes him to go very quickly, splattering both himself and Nazz with insects, blinding him and causing them to crash into a peach orchard. "Ed: "Do tell! Plank "whispers" something to Jonny and the two of them run off as well (Jonny only saying that Plank had read his thoughts and Jonny saying that it was time to call in "the special forces"). "Kevin: [as the kids untie one another] "Eddy and his two stooges got away with their lives, man. ]Eddy: "More bricks, Double D! He is a first and only adult character we see in the series. While Jimmy and Sarah were not involved or affected by the scheme, they seek to have a picnic and watch the Eds get beaten up, but run into the Kanker sisters Lee, Marie and May. Double D ran to Eddy's rescue to hear him say, "I made it all up. "Edd: "A postcard? [He and Nazz leaps into the fray. Jimmy helps the Eds up, and the fight concludes. [She grabs Jimmy's arm.] In the opening scene, the lane is shown completely destroyed. [He slams into the car's trunk.] We need to figure out where those foul-ups took off to and head em off. My bro'll make us eat a barnacle if we show up while he's watching Matlock. Nazz is gone and the fire has been extinguished. He then flips it open and presses a button. You're gonna wreck it! I'm Double D!" [patting it] "Hello, Wilfred! "[Ed jerks his fingers back as the window closes. Taking another opportunity to try and get close to Kevin, she attempts to flirt with him, but the floor gives way beneath her. Goodness, Ed, that's filthy. He flew like a canoe!" Captain Melonhead cackles evilly, his costume in tatters. When Edd realizes what exactly was so funny about the word, this being the first three letters in the word sextant, his face turns red and only says in response it would not be too funny when the sextant found where the Gag Factory was located. [He removes his gloves.] "Eddy: [enraged] "Like you were picking daisies!! Jonny enters a giant, melon-themed chamber. Suddenly, a loud snorting catches their attention. "Eddy: "Get in, get in! Kevin then invites everyone over for jawbreakers and they return home together while the Kankers drag Eddy's brother into his trailer. [He spins it.] [Edd takes it from Ed. ]Eddy: "He's a maniac, I tell ya! ]Ed: [laughing] "Oh boy, Eddy, did you see him go flying? Eddy finally reveals himself and merely stares blankly upwards and tearfully admits to everyone that he made up everything that he ever said about his brother. ]Sarah: "On three, Jimmy. "[Eddy walks a few feet away before leaping into the air to deliver his pronouncement. "Come back! ]Edd and Eddy: "WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!! The movie was completed on December 18, 2008, and wasn't in the hands of Cartoon Network until January 1, 2009. It was all a misguided attempt to fit in and be liked. "Kevin: "NOOOO!!!! "Edd: "It's just that it's difficult for me to sleep in an unlabeled environment. THIS CAN'T BE!" Yes? "Eddy: "What? For the wii. Rolf smacks it against his hand. The load in question is Nazz. We're not taking one more step until we deduce the whereabouts of your brother, Eddy! Kevin's bike is leaned against the garage. ]Rolf: "Rolf will have the Ed-boys on a spit by nightfall! Jawbreakers are on me! Touched by Eddy's confession and eventual apology, the children forgive the Eds and accept them as their friends. NO! What scares Rolf is not the cow, but the cow's udder. Kevin apologizes, seemly to Nazz, who attempts to hug him in forgiveness, but it is revealed that he was actually apologizing to his bike, which has been damaged in the accident. Rolf, in the meantime, has found the cow field and decides to dismount Wilfred to collect some milk as part of an "interrogation". The next time that wall is in frame, the door is nowhere to be seen. "Ssh!" ]Lee: [shoving Marie away] "Get off me! That one day these short-sighted sophomoric shell games would go too far!" Where are we going? [turning to go in the other direction] "Ssh! "Hey hey hey! ]Edd: "Not that way, Ed." ]Kevin: "Time's up, Dorko! ]Lee: "Why, you little brats! "Kevin: "Nazz. While most of the kids are either softened by Eddy's obvious affection and admiration of his brother or frustrated that the Eds have escaped their wrath, it is cut short by a sudden, sharp protest from Eddy. "[May pins him up and proceeds to nurse him with a bottle of ketchup. Probably getting back at me. - Comes in many different flavors. ]Kevin: "I just don't get her, man. Elsewhere, Nazz throws Kevin's bicycle into a tree once she loses patience with him prioritizing it over her well-being while Jimmy and Sarah escape from the Kankers and are joined by Wilfred, who has abandoned Rolf after growing tired of his abrasive attitude. [Eddy pulls himself out. ]Kevin: "You dorks ain't seen the last of me!!! Suddenly, an udder slams into his face. He finds them both, Eddy with a cleaver through his forehead and Ed with a fork through his head, scaring the daylights out of him, until they both reveal their injuries to be gags. Proof that the remaining 10% is worth sacrificing a jawbreaker for here: These are recommendations made by Tropers for Ed, Edd n Eddy Fan Fics, all of which have to be signed to stay on the page. "Eddy: "No! ], [The lights click on in the room. ]Ed: [impressed] "Fancy trick, Eddy! [He shows off a postcard.] [He tries, but almost falls off the rock. Upon looking at Ed's comic once again, they find out that the factory has been out of business for some time. [The postmark is smeared. While Ed and Eddy goof off, Edd attempts to make use of a jerry-rigged sextant to find the gag factory. Finally getting his sock off, Ed grabs two comics and Baron O' Beefdip. They're going to Eddy's brother's place!" [She slings a bucket of clothespins at May. "Eddy: "Good idea! "Ed: "I smell my fingers after I eat cheese. "Uh oh. ]Ed: "Uh-uh, Eddy, no autograph, no comic book. Alien spaceships are attacking!" "[Sarah grabs Jimmy's legs and manages to pull him free. ]Ed: "Ollie ollie oxen free!" At the end, Edd labels the blank screen with "The End", leading into the credits. There is a kiddie pool set up with a toy boat gently rocking in it. "Ed: [wearing a pair of gag glasses] "Looks gaggy to me, Eddy. [He stumbles backwards into Ed, who has a fork through his head. ]Eddy: [whispering] "This is all your fault, Sockhead! For example, in the TV movie for the series, Ed, Edd n Eddy's Big Picture Show, Eddy was horrified by what was under his friend's hat, and Ed also asked Double D if whatever was under his head hurt. Once he absorbs this, he runs to catch up to them. "Where ya goin? ]Ed: "Hi Double D! "Kevin: "They were here, I can feel it. "Edd: "You mean England, Eddy. "[Ed chuckles, pulls up his shirt, and begins to drum on his belly. ]Marie: "Watch your back!" "Jonny: "Plank's freaking out! Eddy, belly sad!" "We gotta go. [ecstatic] "That's gotta be his house! ]Ed: "We are not long for this world! Who's after our boyfriends! "[Eddy's brother sets Eddy down and laughs as Eddy spins uncontrollably. "[The postcard is a copy of the park's sign. "[Kevin runs into the swamp and begins to clamber up the tree. ]Ed: "Double D's dark side makes my armpits sweat, Eddy. ]Sarah: "Jimmy! The pig lands on the roof, and Rolf lands on the hood. "[Edd leans out the window and grabs onto the merry-go-round. "May: "No it's not. ]Lee: [hugging him] "Your queens in shining armor have arrived! These beliefs stem from multiple occurrences in the show in which Edd is shown without his hat on. However, it is revealed that the "car" is actually the Kankers with two flashlights and a wheelbarrow. Cartoon), Christine's Rice Cake Hut (reference to inker, Christine Li), Gag Factory (presumably referring to the Lemon Brook Gag Factory, which oddly, has been abandoned for about 10 years), As Ed and Eddy "sink" in the quicksand, Ed says "To all the girls I loved before." ]Rolf: "Leave some produce for Rolf!" Though their car is in shambles, they realize that they have escaped from the kids, at least for now. ]Edd: "Seat belts certainly are a trusted friend." "[Eddy grins. ]Edd: "Ed! Postcards from the Digimon (transcript) R. Rambling Digimon. 166 Favourites. The trailer shown building up to the premiere showed the Eds all putting on some sort of rings (used in many European EEnE ads) while it shows some of the scenes of the movie, including Eddy's Brother's car (with Kevin hanging onto the window of the car) crashing out of Eddy's House, the Eds sailing a boat, and Sarah with a cardboard camera. "Edd: [looking through his ties] "Opinion please, Ed. As the Kankers muse over how Eddy's Brother isn't so tough after all, just then, a bus suddenly pulls up and Jonny and Plank rush out. "[Edd walks around the dark, silent factory floor. [She hands one over, and Kevin rewires his bike. ]Eddy: "Our problems are over, boys!" "Kevin: "It's the dorks! Edd attempts to examine for the postmark and discovers the mark has been smeared, making the address illegible. "It's a wheeze-widdler! The car lands on two wheels and continues to drive this way. It does this again. When he arrives, he has on a new cape.] [Jimmy thinks, trying to find his inner pirate. # 2. ]Eddy: "Idiot." ]Lee: "It's those two runts! "Nazz: [through her teeth] "It's late and I'm cold. How apropos." "Eddy: [trying again] "It ain't workin! "Sarah: "Aaaandaction! "Kevin: [spotting Nazz] "You okay? However, later US airings of the movie featured the scene in full, unobstructed by commercials. "Sarah: "We fell off that stupid slippery pig all the way over here, Jimmy! "[The door is tearing off its hinges. "[Ed releases the car door briefly and grabs at the steering wheel. [He hugs them close.] Give it up! [He hands the suitcase to Edd. You just have to figure out where it is. ]Ed: "Ahh, comfy." Seeing no sign of trouble, he shuts the door. Uncle uncle! Find me one of those corn dogs, will ya? Even more coincidentally, Kevin's bike is parked against it. Through his dazed, beat up head, Kevin heard Eddy whispering. Nazz's last name is revealed to be "Van Bartonschmeer" (spelling confirmed by her voice actress, Rolf yells at Wilfred during the egg frying scene, exclaiming "Do you think this is party time for 1999?
Bill Cunningham Show Website, List Of London Gangsters, Oak Island Tours Contact, Burnley Crematorium Listings, Articles E