Agreed , but all gangsters are pansies that's why they have to ride around with so many chickas at one time bc they are not shit alone. Jos . A Mexican drug dealer and assassin by the name of El Chino Antrax. Reply. -El Nemesis. On March 3, 2020, he was released and placed on house arrest. [60], There are several narcocorridos (drug ballads) that narrate some of the exploits of Archiga Gamboa and his assassin squad Los ntrax. And had him in a save house. The arrest of the drug lord was officially confirmed later that day by the U.S. government. Is she a Torres, from the Torres Felix clan? The lawsuit accuses the diocese of violating terms of the insurance policies and argues the company should not have to pay any sex-abuse claims. Follow. But the responsibilities grew over the years, with Arechiga eventually leading the Sinaloa Cartels brutal hit squad, dubbed Los Antrax., When Arechiga now known as El Chino Antrax or Chinese Anthrax was arrested in 2013, San Diegos then-U.S. attorney called him one of the highest-ranking Sinaloa Cartel kingpins ever prosecuted in the United States.. CULIACN, Sinaloa, 8 de mayo.-. [44] On 10 July 2014, he was extradited from Amsterdam to the U.S., where he arrived at the San Diego International Airport at around 2:00p.m. under tight security by the DEA and the U.S. Where the fuck are you girls at that useto say chapo snitched he keepin it solid that hes a farmer he dont know no cartel its bullshit but what can they do its all comspiracy so that fucker keepin it solid hahahhaja come out pussies chivis let this shit show, Lol chapo is a g he hasent said shit nor the people who where suppose to testify against him. I know I will never end up like that. Need answers. if you are associated with criminals then other criminals will target you if need be. Mexican soldiers guard the back entrance of the medical examiners office in Culiacan, where the body of three members of the Arechiga Gamboa family were brought in. !..I wonder where half of these guys got their Narco degree fromcause they speak on shit like theyre involved in the game.. SMH..chinguen a su madre si no les gusto mi comentario.. Lol that's what I'm saying as I read all this bullshit. I agree! [7], In 2008, he founded Los ntrax with another drug lord known as Ren Velzquez Valenzuela (alias Sergeant "Phoenix ntrax", Vladi Portillo [the Russian] "El Gato Negro"[8] (Black cat) and "El Taliban"[9]), who was arrested by the Mexican Army that year and sent to jail in Aguaruto, Sinaloa. The other 2 bodies were identified as his sister and her husband. And for the person who made the comment that this would have not happened had she dated a Zeta hombre. [54], On March 3, 2020, he was released and placed into house arrest. Its not gona keep going for ever. Following the arrest of Zambada Niebla in March 2009, the drug lord ascended in the apex of the Sinaloa Cartel given his friendship with one of "El Mayo" Zambada's sons. Ten days earlier, he had escaped from federal probation supervision in San Diego. It's sad byt these guys that do these types of horrible acts will one day meet the same fate! After being in custody in the United States for six years, Yuriana Castillo Torres partner Archeiga was sentenced to seven years and three months in US federal prison. The authorities found bodies of Chino, his sister Ada Jimena Arechiga Gamboa and brother-in-law Juan Garca Espinoza inside a BMW X-5 sports vehicle . The blood money makes them feel rich but they are truly poor. May she rest in peace! He dropped out after AB's leadership starting targeting family members of snitches. We'll be giving you a brief rundown of his life story, inc. Don't know if this is true or you just have a good imagination.But anyways,what did this have to do with the girl?Its doudtful that they would kill her(and the way she was killed)because he did all this.And if she wasn't main girl.Wouldn't they go after his wife and kids to really make him suffer.just my thoughts.But of you really know something about something,let us know,anonymously of course.peace!! I know plentyshe loved the cartel lifestyle and knew full well what Chino did for a living. He was extradited to the US on July 10, 2014. I live in Sinaloa, word has it that Chino Anthrax is giving info to officials in the Netherlands. Defeated, he turned his attention to an architecture degree, but he dropped out after three years. . [34][36] The arrest of the drug lord was officially confirmed later that day by the U.S. I have not heard she was dismembered. just a little insight on whats really going on. she knew about it, fucked him anyway made her kids call him dad. They're a federation which comprises of several bosses not just 2. Jose Rodrigo Arechiga Gamboa a.k.a. @ 5:19 your proud that you have a sorry ass durango lmao , you are a joke learn how to spell and type dumbshit. [59] At the funeral home where the wake took place, members of Los ntrax reportedly paid their condolences by leaving a floral ornament in honor of her. I actually saw a single cab Ford F-150 xl, and the guy had gone to the scrap yard and taken the ugly ass chrome strip platinum logo from the tailgate of a f-150 platinum, and glued it to his tailgate. The jointly requested delay could lead to a deal, possibly with the developer building new fire evacuation routes for the Junipers. [31], On 3 January 2014, the Netherlands Ministry of Security and Justice and the Mexican Embassy in the country confirmed that a 33-year-old Mexican citizen had been arrested by the Dutch police as he arrived from Latin America to Amsterdam Airport Schiphol in the Netherlands using a false name on 30 December 2013. Scuba Certification; Private Scuba Lessons; Scuba Refresher for Certified Divers; Try Scuba Diving; Enriched Air Diver (Nitrox) Rolex is among the most powerful brands in the world. El Chapo, the longtime head of the sprawling Sinaloa drug cartel, is currently serving life plus 30 years in a supermax prison in Colorado. El nombre de "El Chino ntrax" cobr notoriedad en 2008, cuando fund y estuvo al frente de "Los ntrax", una clula criminal que funga como brazo armado del Crtel de Sinaloa. However, the attacks against the gang continued; in February 2012, Roque Landeros (alias "Roque ntrax") was killed with three other men in Culiacn. EL PASO, Texas (Border Report) Forensic experts from the Mexican Attorney General's Office are in Culiacan to verify the identity of a murder victim found Saturday along with two others inside an abandoned SUV.. Ultima foto del chino antrax. [10] In November of that year, Francisco Arce Rubio (alias "Pancho Arce"), another high-ranking gang leader close to El Chino ntrax, was killed during an indoor soccer game in Culiacn by rival gangsters of Los Mazatlecos. The diocese said they will oppose it. [21], His most common alias was Chino Anthrax, but the drug lord was also known as El Comandante ntrax ("Commander Anthrax"), R-57, El Oriental ("The Oriental"), El Quinto Elemento ("The Fifth Element"), Scarface Renacido ("Reborn Scarface"), among others. Why is she a bitch? In the attack, Los ntrax lost one of its members, Alfredo Vizcarra Vega (alias "El Fello ntrax"), son of a Sinaloa police commander. She denied those accusations and insisted they were . So, basically, they are whores, or prostitutes, or whatever you want to call them; they fuck for money. Driving by herself going to the gym without bodyguards? Obviously someone wanted to kill her idiot, Michael Thompson was a leader in the Aryan Brotherhood (AB) prison gang. "From her husband Rodrigo", "From( her mother), Norma Torres" "From her children" "From all the, She will be buried at Jardines del Humaya. They declined to comment about the case, just like Archiga Gamboa's defense Frank Ragen. No traces of firearms were found. You can white knight for her all you want, but she obviously didn't give a shit about all the people he murdered and all the families he ruined. Jos Rodrigo Archiga Gamboa (15 June 1980 - 15 May 2020), commonly referred to by his alias "El Chino ntrax", was a Mexican drug lord, a professional hitman, and a high-ranking member of the Sinaloa Cartel, a criminal organization based in Sinaloa.. #5 It is believe she took over the Antrax after El Chino Antrax was arrested. We bring to you daily trends in Ghana and all around the world. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. [42], On 14 May 2014, an official spokesperson of a court in Haarlem stated to the press that the request of the U.S. to extradite Archiga Gamboa was planned to be defined by 29 May 2014. He pleaded guilty to drug trafficking charges in 2015 and reportedly began to cooperate with authorities. So I left. Replies. Yuriana Castillo Torres who was also related to Javier Torres el JT and Manuel Torres el Ondeado,both leaders of the Sinaloa cartel. And don't be talking bad about the diedshe was a wonderful person and good friendand a very good mother that loves her kids And as far as u people talking shut saying she was cutting dealur wrong she was a loyal friend and person. A former top enforcer for Joaquin El Chapo Guzmans cartel who vanished from federal parole supervision in San Diego was found murdered in Mexico alongside his sister and brother-in-law, officials said. The Torres and Chino Antrax all work/worked for El Mayo. She started to get at his money refused to give some to his fam.Plus she had started to see some dude..Claimed Buddy was just a friend que pendejaShe had to go. El "Chino Antrax", el peligroso narco que podra ser liberado en 2021. His wife's name is Mireya, I'm sure this was a "warning" before he starts running his mouth. La Eme is a joke so are the cartel just a bunch of pansies making the politician rich while looking like idiots being pulled by a string. Los lujos de los narcos que 'cayeron' en 2014. The Real Housewives of Atlanta The Bachelor Sister Wives 90 Day Fiance Wife Swap The Amazing Race Australia Married at First Sight The Real Housewives of Dallas My 600-lb Life Last Week Tonight with John Oliver. I would like to be able to work honestly.. Damn you people love to speculate and make up these little scenarios in your head if you don't know anything don't speak about it. [19] The following day, the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California solicited an extradition request to bring the drug lord to trial in the U.S.[41], On 8 January 2014, the U.S. Department of the Treasury sanctioned the drug lord under the Foreign Narcotics Kingpin Designation Act (Kingpin Act), which froze assets he may have had in the U.S. and virtually prohibited U.S. citizens from carrying out financial or commercial deals with him. La era nueva empieza. What kind of fokkers build shrines in a cemetery devoted to lowlife killers? Vincente Zambada is a U.S. informant. Hace dos meses haba obtenido su libertad condicional en San Diego, California, pero desde el 9 de mayo desapareci de la vista de su oficial de custodia. @kyannaa_vanessaa_castillo_torresWe're free to comment as we like on herePissed off cause your slut sister got what she deserved ? May her you get the strength to handle the situation in the best way possible. She was a committed 23-year-old American citizen and model. Circulan fotografas de Jos Rodrigo Archiga Gamboa, alias el Chino ntrax, en la plancha donde la practicaron la autopsia, luego de que el sbado 16 de mayo fue encontrado muerto dentro de una camioneta que perteneca a su hermana Ada Archiga Gamboa, y quien tambin fue asesinada por los sicarios que los levantaron en su casa ubicada en Culiacn, la [] The killing of Turks is a step in that direction. Karma. Delete. & no cavalry to come to the rescue. Arechiga formed close bonds with the Zambada boys. According to one of the case's attorneys, a group of women who were supposedly family members of Archiga Gamboa sat in one of the middle rows of the courtroom. [49][50] On that date, however, the hearing was postponed to 6 March 2015 after his attorney asked in court for more time to evaluate the evidence against his client.
Dr Heavenly Sister Passed Away, Articles E