We've had so many amazing winners on Hits Radio, Cash Register is back! To: Zach Westbrook <[4][email address]> Riverside House Please let us know if a further response is expected or if you are having trouble responding. SE1 9HA CR Amount's Tweets. Would OFCOM get involved in the investigation of revenue made by the competition 'cash register' if it was shown that the winners of this competition were not random winners as they claim they are? Every day after 3pm we make the call - Good luck! I CANT BELIEVE IT" After winning 130,000 Lisa can now pay her mortgage off!! Details can be found here. Please visit the Win section of our website for the latest competitions. - see answer to (i), From: lee edwardes <[FOI #870253 email]> SE1 9HA Thank you for the reply, may I ask If that link is a list of all Bauer Donate and support our work. Whilst on air for the purposes of this competition entrants must not use foul language, swear, say or do anything defamatory or illegal or say or do anything which would damage the reputation of the Promoter, is offensive or inappropriate or which would cause us, or our listeners, harm. radio from their daily cash register, case # 01465265. (ii) if not and assuming Ofcom would know, who would I address an FOI too, so as to find out who holds the revenue information of a competition? Sent: 07 July 2022 17:57 Riverside House Texts cost 2.00 (from the UK) + standard network rate. FM Frequencies AM Frequencies Local DAB Frequencies CR Amount from their daily cash register, case # 01465265, From: Zach Westbrook 2. https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlo However the actual specific licensee Subject: FOI request: Revenue gained by Greatest hits radio from their Keep listening for all the details. This may be live on air or off-air. These incentives will be communicated via the automated SMS response received to confirm the entry. Playing the Greatest Hits for Glasgow and the West | Home of Ewen & Cat At Breakfast & KEN BRUCE from the. A site to help anyone submit a Freedom of Information request. . does vary. Our latest Cash Register winners and how to enter for your chance to win, Bauer Media Group consists of : Bauer Consumer Media Ltd, Company number 01176085; Bauer Radio Limited, Company number: 1394141Registered office: Media House, Peterborough Business Park, Lynch Wood, Peterborough PE2 6EA and H Bauer Publishing, Company number: LP003328; Registered office: The Lantern, 75 Hampstead Road, London NW1 2PL All registered in England and Wales. Please visit the Win section of our website for the latest competitions, Bauer Media Group consists of : Bauer Consumer Media Ltd, Company number 01176085; Bauer Radio Limited, Company number: 1394141Registered office: Media House, Peterborough Business Park, Lynch Wood, Peterborough PE2 6EA and H Bauer Publishing, Company number: LP003328; Registered office: The Lantern, 75 Hampstead Road, London NW1 2PL All registered in England and Wales. It began broadcasting in 1948, and is one of the oldest FM stations in the United States. Every weekday on Greatest Hits Radio, were giving you the chance to get your hands on massive tax-free prizes on Make Me A Winner! What better way to celebrate winning money, than with a big party for your friends and family when everything is back to normal? This is a network competition and full terms and online entry are available below. does vary. Subject: EXTERNAL:Re: FOI request: Revenue gained by Greatest hits radio and a limited company (03277032). The lassie in question just had a baby and guess who won the competition that she hadnt entered ? Do you think its a scam like lol I have wondered, They just tried to give away 99,999.99 and got no answer, Yes. How to play Cash Register? But today because it was such a large amount I entered online and also sent the txt for 2 lol. competition services (page 33) which may help provide a better guidance. Probably phoning the producers phone and letting it ring out while they watch the pounds roll in. Hits Radio would never ask for credit card details in order for a listener to participate in a competition or redeem a prize. HD Radio - Classic Rock . SE1 9HA 14K views, 2 likes, 2 loves, 6 comments, 1 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Greatest Hits Radio: There's an insane amount of money up for grabs on Cash Register tomorrow morning! (licensee and winner) knew in some way who would be a winner, would that "I HAVE NO WORDS". Rachel is going to pay off the mortgage and have a fantastic family Christmas! Listen on your radio, mobile or on your smart speaker. Richard has an hour of the greatest hits of the 70s, 80s & 90s. Now could be the time to get a new one! It's your chance to win BIG CASH every day! Tweets & replies. VAT no 918 5617 01H Bauer Publishing are authorised and regulated for credit broking by the FCA (Ref No: 845898). 11. http://www.ofcom.org.uk/ Office of Communications did not have the information requested. Now might be the time to book that luxury cruise you've been eyeing up. 2A Southwark Bridge Road I'm currently on annual leave, returning on VAT no 918 5617 01H Bauer Publishing are authorised and regulated for credit broking by the FCA (Ref No: 845898). Established in 2008. Today you could win the biggest cash prize we have EVER given away in. otherwise I shall reply upon my return. If a cruise doesn't take your fancy, then how about something a bit closer to home? If you have anyqueriesthen please The Prize will be the cash amount that entrants are trying to win. So OFCOM doesn't care or get involved with potentially how much revenue BAUER makes from its listeners? Here's exactly how to play. full list of radio stations owned by Bauer, these are listed on their Always bothered me, because if everyone gets 3, then 3 entries is really just the same as 1. 3 After the lines close at 3pm, we'll select one entry at random and make a call. Greatest Hits Radio call. One of the UK's newest and exciting radio networks 'Greatest Hits Radio' were giving away serious cash in November on their promo 'Cash Register'.Our music f. Where there is a conflict between these terms and the General Terms, these terms shall prevail. Competition on the radio, basically every day they say an amount which they repeat throughout the day. We will only accept entries that comply with our terms and conditions and we may disqualify the entrant if we know or suspect that they have breached them. For a We have the right to cancel, amend, terminate or suspend this Competition if forced to do so due to circumstances outside our control. They have the right to refuse. After 5pm they phone someone who's entered & you just need to answer within 5 rings & give that days amount to win it. 5. mailto:[Ofcom request email], Greatest Hits Radios daily cash register.pdf, 196K 22:00 - Boogie Nights Boogie has the greatest hits to get you moving. We reserve the right to run bonus SMS entry incentives throughout the duration of the Competition. It's been nuts! If a cruise doesn't take your fancy, then how about something a bit closer to home? 3 7 21 Show this thread Hits Radio Please visit the Win section of our website for the latest competitions. Welcome to the Glasgow subreddit. The The PSA has [1]guidance relating to the operation of competition services "I HONESTLY CAN'T BELIEVE IT". Shaun and his kids are off to Disneyland Florida!! Planet Radio greatest hits cash register Cash Register Information. 1.1K views. I'm currently on annual leave, returning on Entrants can also enter online below. Bauer from their daily Network text-in 'cash register' on Greatest Hits I can confirm that Bauer (or one of the subsidiaries) holds All callers are randomly selected in the same way and any off-air recording will only ever take place after the entries have closed. You can also listen on your smart speaker by saying 'Play Greatest Hits Radio' on Alexa, or 'Play Greatest Hits Radio on tune-in' on Google Home. So, for example if the broadcasted individuals claimed as randomly picked It's pretty simple really. If entrants do not wish to receive any marketing communications, they will need to do this after each time they re-enter the Competition. licensee will hold revenue information of competitions. (licensee and winner) knew in some way who would be a winner, would that 2A Southwark Bridge Road Monday 11th July 2022. [2]www.ofcom.org.uk. Entrants must have permission from the bill payer before entering the Competition. Kaenori Burshall from . twistedLucidity 1 yr. ago. And where would the cash for the prize come from ? You can find a list of who the licensee is for various stations 1 Listen to Hits Radio for the latest Cash Register amount. Planet Radio greatest hits competitions win Please visit the Win section of our website for the latest competitions Cash Register ended on Friday 23 December. Riverside House . VAT no 918 5617 01H Bauer Publishing are authorised and regulated for credit broking by the FCA (Ref No: 845898), https://www.bauerlegal.co.uk/competition-general-terms-and-conditions, https://planetradio.co.uk/greatest-hits/competitions/win/competition-faqs/. Cash Register Information | 8th Dec 2022. We thought we'd tell you exactly how to play. 6.1K Posts. Please visit the Win section of our website for the latest competitions. Subject: FOI request: Revenue gained by Greatest hits radio from their 26K views, 8 likes, 0 loves, 1 comments, 0 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Greatest Hits Radio: Cash Register is back for another week with even more money to be won! daily cash register, case # 01465265. Websites worth checking regularly are Absolute, Magic FM, Virgin, Heart FM, TalkSport, Hits Radio, Capital FM, Radio X and Kiss. Editor, Marcus Herbert, https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/6143616/e-29-05-3pm-win-cash-register-hits-radio-network-starts-26-05/p1?new=1, https://planetradio.co.uk/greatest-hits/cash-register/info/cash-register-ghr/, https://planetradio.co.uk/greatest-hits/cash-register/info/terms-conditions-ghr-england/, https://webentry.bauerweb.co.uk/index.php/front/keywordiframe/6e18b5687c260d26b15495a4b1cfbc24-, http://www.bauerlegal.co.uk/radio-competition-terms.html, https://www.bauerlegal.co.uk/competition-general-terms-and-conditions. owned radio stations? How would you spend our huge cash prizes? Please remember to quote the reference number above in any future Radio Presenter at Greatest Hits Radio, Voiceover Podcast Host (The Heal is Real Podcast) . 2. https://twitter.com/ofcom From: lee edwardes <[FOI #870253 email]> 01394141). greatest hits cash register amount todaymary calderon quintanilla 27 februari, 2023 / i list of funerals at luton crematorium / av / i list of funerals at luton crematorium / av Keep listening for all the details. Lassie I knew years ago worked for some magazine that sold prams and other baby stuff. To: [5][FOI #870253 email] 2) Enter by texting CASH to 61054 (2+SNR), or online. 3. https://www.facebook.com/ofcom We often link to other websites, but we can't be responsible for their content. Written by RadioToday UK updated on May 26, 2022 - 11:07 pm. It's your chance to win life-changing cash, every single day on Hits Radio. What better way to celebrate winning money, than with a big party for your friends and family when everything is back to normal? Radio Podcasts Top Charts. Make sure you're. Subject: FW: FOI request: Revenue gained by Greatest hits radio from their All our decisions relating to the Competition and/or awarding of prizes are final. ITEM 3: WEBSITE. Free radio online at radio-uk.co.uk. Printed from https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/revenue_gained_by_greatest_hits on March 05, 2023 04:10. lee edwardes made this Freedom of Information request to Office of Communications contact[1][Ofcom request email]. How to Play Cash Register | The Cash Register is here from 8am tomorrow! information about GHR. radio from their daily cash register, case # 01465265. The decision of the Production team is final, and no correspondence will be entered into. 26K views, 8 likes, 1 loves, 4 comments, 0 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Greatest Hits Radio: Don't miss the breakfast show. If you're paying for entries then it's much the same as the lottery or any other form of "gambling" (where you exchange something (usually money) in return for a chance to get more things back (usually money)). The [2]PSAs code of practice also has a specific section relating to Yours sincerely, Cash Register ended on Friday 23 December. 10/06/2022 18:45 I can confirm that Bauer (or one of the subsidiaries) holds Now might be the time to book that luxury cruise you've been eyeing up. 2A Southwark Bridge Road request. Shared with Public Follow There's an insane amount of money to be won after Friday's rollover! Failure to comply will result in disqualification, and if the entrant has won the prize, this will be forfeited. I enter online for free but I always imagined the only people who get a chance are the ones who paid. From: Zach Westbrook licences for Greatest Hits Radio. Bauer Media Group consists of : Bauer Consumer Media Ltd, Company number 01176085; Bauer Radio Limited, Company number: 1394141Registered office: Media House, Peterborough Business Park, Lynch Wood, Peterborough PE2 6EA and H Bauer Publishing, Company number: LP003328; Registered office: The Lantern, 75 Hampstead Road, London NW1 2PL All registered in England and Wales. Aye Im doing a bathroom for someone who won 60k a few weeks ago, paid upfront as well, You can enter for free online, so Im not losing out , Yeah I do that too. Click this link and scroll down to the bottom of the page. We may also advertise the Prize on the respective Stations Website, social media or via an SMS marketing message or via any other medium at our absolute discretion. Delivery or payment of the Prize is subject to the winner providing personal identification and / or proof of address and to internal compliance checks. full list of radio stations owned by Bauer, these are listed on their Cash Register on } is here! If your query is urgent please contact the (i) will the licensee hold revenue information of competitions? Online entry is free. Subject: FW: FOI request: Revenue gained by Greatest hits radio from their The 250k Christmas Payday running from the Start Date to the End Date as set out below (the Competition). is? Cash Register Information. then be in the remit of yourselves OFCOM to investigate the competition? Radio; England; Greatest Hits Radio live; 2026 380 View more. from their daily cash register, case # 01465265, From: Zach Westbrook Make sure you're listening to. We reserve the right to announce the Prize at any time during the Competition. Subject: EXTERNAL:Re: FW: FOI request: Revenue gained by Greatest hits Revenue gained by Greatest hits radio for the daily cash register lee edwardes made this Freedom of Information request to Office of Communications Automatic anti-spam measures are in place for this older request. Thank you for your request for information about revenue gained by Greatest hits Hits Radio network competition, the Cash Register, has made a listener in the West Midlands 115,000 richer. radio from their daily cash register, case # 01465265, From: Zach Westbrook VAT no 918 5617 01H Bauer Publishing are authorised and regulated for credit broking by the FCA (Ref No: 845898). mySociety 1. mailto:[Ofcom request email] picked winners, were in fact chosen, not picked at random and both parties The biggest songs of the 70s, 80s and 90s and the new home of Ken Bruce from 3rd April. Going to university can be expensive, but if you win big it could make it a little cheaper. A couple of times I have received potential spam calls around the time of the Radio calls. For everything Glasgow and the West. (i) will the licensee hold revenue information of competitions? Payment of the Prize may take up to 28 days from the point at which the Promoter receives the correct details. so as to find out who holds the revenue information of a competition? may I ask If that link is a list of all Bauer owned radio stations? If we call you after 3pm, answer within 5 rings but dont say hello say Make Me A Winner to win our daily prize. No discussions or correspondence with entrants or any other person will be entered into about the operation of this Competition. So can you please inform me of who the license holder of this competition 8. Sent: 29 June 2022 18:33 Start your 30 day free trial today and then it's 3.99/ month thereafter. Press J to jump to the feed. If it is Bauer, then that is what I requested. Greatest Hits Radio's programmes https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlo Dear Zach Westbrook, Publicado por . Cash Register Information. competition were not random winners as they claim they are? Full T&Cs apply. The Prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged. Our latest Cash Register winners and how to enter for your chance to win, Bauer Media Group consists of : Bauer Consumer Media Ltd, Company number 01176085; Bauer Radio Limited, Company number: 1394141Registered office: Media House, Peterborough Business Park, Lynch Wood, Peterborough PE2 6EA and H Bauer Publishing, Company number: LP003328; Registered office: The Lantern, 75 Hampstead Road, London NW1 2PL All registered in England and Wales. here: SE1 9HA https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlo Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. 2A Southwark Bridge Road this to the PSA to investigate. then the listener should make a complaint to the Phone Paid Services planetradio.co.uk How to play Cash Register! julu1960 Forumite. Cash Register Win Get a 30 day free trial to Greatest Hits Radio Premium, after the 30 day . Complaints about foul and abusive language, Number of international letters from and to Great Britain, Use of encryption on dpmr466 licence free equipment, Number of international letters from and to Great Britain - no entity mentioned, Hospitality received by Board Members at sporting events, OFCOM Statement regarding Investigation into GB News Mark Steyn.I write with regR, Notice of Freedom of Information Request for 5G Infrastructure. Riverside House [6]www.ofcom.org.uk. Het Nederlandse familiebedrijf Broshuis uit Kampen (Overijssel) is vorig jaar kort na de invasie van Rusland in Oekrane gehackt. Make sure you're listening to breakfast for the amount! I am requesting information regarding the average monthly revenue the company Bauer receive from their daily Network text- in 'cash register' on Greatest Hits Radio, Reference: 01465265 You can find a list of who the licensee is for various stations 5. mailto:[email address] "I'M REALLY STRUGGLING AT THE MOMENT". EMMA IS GOING TO TREAT HER MUM AND CLAIRE TO A RELAXING HOLIDAY! winners, were in fact chosen, not picked at random and both parties Half the time noone answers the phone though! You'll get the benefits of Greatest Hits Radio Premium on the Greatest Hits Radio app, greatesthitsradio.co.uk and supported smart speakers. If your house has been wanting a lick of paint for a while, or you'd like a new kitchen, your winnings could be put to good use around your home. Entrants must obtain permission from the bill payer before texting to enter the Competition. Freedom of Information team via [Ofcom request email] Greatest Hits Radio is a classic hits radio network in the United Kingdom, owned and operated by Bauer . #RWRA30. Information Rights Advisor, :: Ofcom 17:00 - America's Greatest Hits Paul Gambaccini curates the Greatest Hits that made it big in America.
Accident In Holland, Mi Today, Fayette County Indictments 2022, Monomoy High School Staff, Prize Money European Darts Championship, What Happened To Ritchie Valens Brother Bob And Rosie, Articles G