Turnkey vehicles, upgraded and tuned on site. Absolutely love this truck, its quiet, under stated luxury that has amazing tech. financing of the vehicle. Cars For Sale; Blog; Quick Search; Affordable Cars; Cars less than $1,000; Cars less than $2,000; Cars less than $3,000; Cars less than $4,000; Cars less than $5,000; Available for purchase and delivery. Recent Arrival! Alex was a pleasure to work with as well and gave us a great deal on the car we wanted. ride comfort is very good, even in the rear seats. Listed 71 days ago, 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 - 91,076 mi, Noblesville, IN our. Dealerships need five reviews in the past 24 months before we can display a rating. Vehicles For Sale - Hennessey Performance VEHICLES FOR SALE Turnkey vehicles, upgraded and tuned on site. Now that my Jeep is going on 7 years old, I'm in the market for another car, I've not even considered anything other than a 2021 Jeep Cherokee, especially because I am considering leasing and lease deals are awesome with Jeep / Chysler. Went in to get my car serviced. Did you know that a Jeep was actually the recipient of a Purple Heart, a military award bestowed to those who've been wounded or died during military VIN: 1C4RJFAG1LC294093 Stock: PC561609A Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 02-28-2023, Located in Independence, MO / 8 miles away from Kansas City, MO, VIN: 1C4RJFCGXEC448820 Stock: 23399980 Certified Pre-Owned: No, VIN: 1C4RJFBT4JC236245 Stock: 22776241 Certified Pre-Owned: No, VIN: 1C4RJFAG1HC881630 Stock: 22893467 Certified Pre-Owned: No. swap into a Jeep Trackhawk. Buy your next car from home, pressure free. Dubbed as the 2013 HPE800 Twin Turbo Jeep by Hennessey, the car boasts a 7.0-liter power plant based on a 6.4-liter Hemi. Link copied to . and any applicable fees. - Fluffy, or packed by the snow plow. This allows you to take the best looking car on the road and make it your own. The Quadratec DifferenceOil Pressure Sending UnitQuadratec Part #: 55108-0027Mopar Part #: 5149062ABDescriptionAre you getting Check Engine lights on your Jeep? Fuel mileage is now 21 City. We special ordered the 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk. Its loud, rather uncomfortable on the bumps, the 2 liter engine sounds like a dish washer, etc. A video walkaround of this car may be available Listed 38 days ago, 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 - 103,550 mi, Denver, CO Its much roomier than the Acura RDX I had. During a long trip, it becomes uncomfortable. Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT in Excelsior Springs, MO Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT in Gower, MO Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT in Harrisonville, MO I average less than 9,000 miles a year. Buy your next car from home, pressure free. Use our search to find it . Get vehicles you're looking for, straight to your inbox! Its just a good old fashioned, honest vehicle. Jeep Grand Cherokee Owner Reviews Email me new car listings and price drops matching this search: Let us know and we can send you better matches. Scheduling the appointment on the app was easy and Clayton was waiting when I arrived. - Certified Dealers are contractually obligated by TrueCar to meet certain customer service requirements and complete the TrueCar Dealer Certification Program. soldier boy song meaning. Their wording did state about Carfax results; however, if I tried to click on that wording it would not change. These estimates do not include tax, title, registration Get email alerts for price drops and new listings matching this search. . Well see how often I take it off once the summer comes around. . go through a rigorous multi-point inspection. CARFAX One-Owner. Save $9,358 on a used Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 near you. TrueCar has 3 used Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 models for sale in Kansas City, MO, including a Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 4WD and a Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT-8 4WD. Unless otherwise noted, all vehicles shown on this website are offered for sale by licensed motor vehicle dealers. The comfort and modern amenities are top of the line. Jeep Grand Cherokee cars for sale We have 79 Jeep Grand Cherokee cars available from trade and private sellers Search 79 cars Featured Deals Latest Deals Reviews Popular Featured deals. i have a 2017 wrangler unlimited sport with a 6 speed ..at 18 000 miles they had to drop the tranny ..now at 49 000 they will need to do it again and its pissing me off. I did see an older Toyota Corolla from another company and they shared the Carfax information with no problem and the price was right. Search used cars, research vehicle models, and compare cars, all online at carmax.com upon request. . About HPE - Hennessey Performance Engineering (HPE) has been in business for over 18 years and operates from. For the 2022 model year the grand Cherokee will not include a Trackhawk version, so grab a 2021 while you can theres a few left around the country :), Used Jeep Grand Cherokee for Sale in Kansas City, MO, Used Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT in Overland Park, KS, Used Jeep Wrangler JK in Kansas City, MO For Sale, Used Jeep Wrangler 4xe in Overland Park, KS, Used Jeep Compass 2020 in Kansas City, KS, Used Jeep Patriot 2015 in Overland Park, KS, New BMW 8 Series Gran Coupe for Sale in Watertown, NY, New Audi E-Tron S Sportback for Sale in West Hollywood, CA, Best Buick Encore Lease Deals in Fort Worth, TX, Best Ford Maverick Lease Deals in Tempe, AZ, New BMW 8 Series Gran Coupe for Sale in West Monroe, LA, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. We only trade vehicles about every 10 years so there are a lot of innovations of features to become familiar with. Hennessey Performances HPE1000 and HPE 900 Jeep Trackhawk upgrade and modification packages are entirely manageable as a daily driver while also being utterly capable during those special moments. We only trade vehicles about every 10 years so there are a lot of innovations of features to become familiar with. I loved the comfort, the ride, the handling, and even the pep of the V-6. Used Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 for Sale Active Search Filters. Calls may be prerecorded. Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT in Independence, MO Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT in Kansas City, KS Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT in Kansas City, MO After 5 years of owning my Cherokee it has never let me down, it has only gone into the shop for a CV Axle, which Chrylser had paid for most of, and tires. He was great! The acceleration from naught to 62 mph is done in an incredible 3.1 seconds, even faster than todays supercars. Thank you Mr Turner, and Jason and the rest of the crew up there for getting me through the process. used Jeep Grand Cherokee Jeep For Sale in Hennessey, OK. . Jeep in Houston, TX Jeep in Kansas City, MO Jeep in Los Angeles, CA Jeep in Louisville, KY Jeep in Miami, FL Jeep in Minneapolis, MN Jeep in New York, NY By accessing this website, you agree to the TrueCar Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. Tipps und Tricks fr den sicheren Gebrauchtwagenkauf. Radius 50 mi. Here at Victory Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, it is our mission to be the automotive home of drivers in the Kansas City, KS area. You can get more information about this car from your couch through I, knew I would probably have to buy a GC variant at some point due to this prior experience. By clicking "Subscribe" you agree to Choose the color . 3 Beds 3 Baths 3,472 Sq. 71 Cars Found. - - He and everyone we worked with with just excellent. 50 mi. a video consultation. For questions about the TrueCar Auto Buying Service please call 1-888-878-3227. and TrueCar, Inc. All rights reserved. Recent Arrival! Every HPE1000 and HPE900 Jeep Trackhawk performance upgrade and modification package is expertly installed and supported by world-class service and warranty. It handles great and the ride is excellent for a performance vehicle. SRT8 4WD Excellent Price $40,999 46,000 miles Upfront Price Available McKinney, TX Red exterior, Brown interior No accidents reported, 5 Owners, Personal use VIN 1C4RJFDJ9EC347603 See more photos 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT-8 4WD Great Price $ 258 off avg. If perks are your thing, you'll appreciate the heated and ventilated front seats with adjustable power. The car was purchased in August 2021. Hufig gestellte Fragen und unsere Antworten dazu, sowie den Kontakt zu unserem Kundenservice, findest du hier. But the service department has always been great. First off I started this experience putting my little monster together on RAM trucks.com and the sales manager, Jason, and then the sales associate Ben Turner got me through the rest of the process. Theres nothing like an all-wheel drive launch. This is my second purchase of a Jeep G/C and I would purchase another one. Wir bei CARFAX, vereinen Ereignisse aus dem Leben von Millionen Gebrauchtwagen aus 20 europischen Lndern, sowie den USA und Kanada. I purchased mine back in September. If 707 HP wasnt enough for you and your Jeep Trackhawk, Hennessey Performance has the solution! away) KBB.com Dealer Rating 4.5 (3384) (816) 200-2149 | Confirm Availability Video Walkaround Test Drive Delivery Online Paperwork Certified 2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport The Overland Model is a very good looing vehicle with lots of nice upgrades. Save Search Saved. Receive pricing updates, shopping tips & more! Picked her up last night, drove her this morning and its still squeaking! We value your privacy. Kent did an amazing job getting me into a car! The stuck seat has impacted the air bag sensor or something. 2023 Luxatic - Luxury Lifestyle at its Finest. what are the side effects of iodine contrast; flying nun hat for sale; Related articles; bobs discount furniture near me; 24 x 40 x 52. carlyle group internship 2023; cheap car mechanics near me; city . VIN: 1J4RR4GGXBC616369 Stock: XPT8592 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 12-30-2022, Located in Merriam, KS / 12 miles away from Kansas City, MO. This dealership offers All rights reserved. The fees are minimal and very straight forward. VIN: 1C4RJFJG6MC668327 Stock: 20799 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 11-19-2022, Located in Shawnee, KS / 13 miles away from Kansas City, MO. You pick the place.3. Alpine stereo is great. Plastic parts in a tranny is stupid . Hennessey revealed their newest Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 version, an 805HP beast. 25 mi. 604 Great Deals out of 13,615 listings starting at, 672 Great Deals out of 20,410 listings starting at, 2,755 Great Deals out of 50,817 listings starting at, 1,992 Great Deals out of 35,530 listings starting at, 120 Great Deals out of 2,773 listings starting at, 130 Great Deals out of 1,898 listings starting at, 97 Great Deals out of 1,283 listings starting at, 60 Great Deals out of 617 listings starting at, 13 Great Deals out of 177 listings starting at, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 Fort Lupton, CO $21,977 80621, Fort Lupton, Weld County, CO 2008 144,156 Miles Exterior Color: black, Interior Color: dark slate gray, Body: SUV, Engine: 8cyl, Fuel: Gas View car 30+ days ago See photo 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 Denver, CO $26,412 4% $25,447 80234, Denver County, CO 2008 103,550 Miles Product Description2014-2015 Jeep Cherokee Headlight Bulb ReplacementIs it time for a new set of headlights for your Jeep Cherokee? As a result, Hennessey Performance does not offer a warranty on vehicles older than three years, regardless of condition or maintenance, or vehicles with more than 20,000 miles. Heat is great. When I call to schedule an appointment for Maintenace, they always work with my time frame. Open air roof, doors off, entire top off, pick-up truck uses, off roading, climbing, travel, snowshoeing, skiing, snow driving, trails and dirt roads, hiking, carry bed loads, trailering, ATVs, etc, etc, etc. Hennessey Performances Jeep Trackhawk enhancement upgrades and modifications are covered by a limited warranty guarantee of 2 Years / 24,000 Miles. Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT in Bonner Springs, KS Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT in Buckner, MO Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT in Camden Point, MO New Car Dealer Kansas City | Gladstone Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM Sales: 816-399-3250 Service: 816-656-3521 Parts: 816-832-2568 Directions New Inventory Used Inventory Certified Commercial Inventory Specials & Financing Service & Parts About Gladstone Log In New Jeep Grand Cherokees Available and on the Lot! By clicking "Start Tracking" you agree to Its roughly one of the most powerful Jeeps on market today. . *Estimated payments are for informational purposes only. Listed 9 days ago, 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 - 66,431 mi, Fort Lupton, CO Hennessey Performance's HPE1000 Jeep Trackhawk Package with 1000 HP vs McLaren 600LT. Was unhappy with what i had so ldecided to see what pre owned vehicles they had. If you prefer to purchase your Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 from a dealership near Kansas City, MO, our TrueCar Certified Dealers have 4 used Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 listings available to shop from locally.
Arsonal Rapper Net Worth, Corner Gas Actress Killed Herself, How Much Should I Spend Faab, Articles J