In response to these two seemingly opposite pictures of Messiah, some rabbis decided that there must be two messiahs, the Messiah ben Joseph, who would come and suffer, and the Messiah ben David, who would come as a conquering king. Thousands of people visited him to seek advice, consecrate amulets or ask for blessings and healing of various . I have authority to lay it down, and I have authority to take it up again. (John 10:17-18). It fell upon his ears like the echo of all the joys he had ever known.2. Moshiach ben David), Rabbi Sudri said. Most of us today have learned to distrust our leaders. But in Daniel 7, the prophet tells us he will arrive riding on the clouds of heaven as predicted in Daniel 9, or will he come in regal splendor and reign forever, as Isaiah 9 tells us? Jiziahu Ben David has been anointed and ordained FULFILLING KADURIS AND SHOSHONNESS PROHECIES TO THE DAY! But in Daniel 7, the prophet tells us he will arrive riding on the clouds of heaven as predicted in Daniel 9, or will he come in regal splendor and reign forever, as Isaiah 9 tells us? In Judaism, who is the Messiah?, aish.com, November 3, 2002, http://www.aish.com/jl/li/m/48924282.html. But the peace he offered was different from what most people think about; it was a peace that comes from the depth of personal spiritual solutions that Yeshua offered to people who would follow him. I have read he recently came from South America and is somehow involved in the medical field but I'm having a hard time finding much else. It is impossible that something should be written in the Bible and not happen. According to tradition, Moshiach will be wiser than Solomon, and a prophet around the level of Moses. As mentioned above, the zoharic Yanuka gure is tightly entwined with the concept of the son of God, personied in the character of a young child (and youth).55 Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you; not as the world gives, do I give to you. For example, Micah 5 tells us he is born in Bethlehem, the city of David. Since that person has been promised to us, its well worth considering the details of that promise so that we can recognize this king when and if he comes. Still others say he is the carpenter from Nazareth about whom the whole world wonders. Mysteriously, this passage seems to suggest that this Messiah-king is none other than the Lord God himself, God coming to fight on behalf of his people. He is just and endowed with salvation, Especially in Israel and the Middle East, it is difficult to fathom that someone could come to such power on peaceful terms. If so, what would this extraordinary person look like? 1. Are such explanations necessary or is it possible that one individual might fit the bill of both pictures, someone who would be both a king of peace and a king of power, a humble servant and a conqueror? Behold, your king is coming to you; "Her Seed, He shall crush thy head (i.e. Half Jewish, half Muslim. And I could go on all day with this but you should get the picture by now!! MOSSAD CIA MOSSCIA MESSIAH MOSSAD + CIA = MESSIAH WELCOME TO THE CULT OF JUDAH WORLD ORDER, Pastor Charles Lawson: The Jews Long For Their Messiah But He Will Be The False Messiah (Antichrist), FDA Suddenly Removes Data on Moderna Vaccine Approval Which Showed 2.6x Heart Inflammation, the police showed up to arrest everyone, and they all did this. I can only touch on all of this here but, as stated above, if they do actually call this man messiah, then you can obviously see the tie to antichrist characteristics. ISRAELS MESSIAH ? In any event, this is something to keep an eye on in the coming weeks just to see what if anything comes about. -. I know this because he put out a new video in English explaining this and rebutting the false claim videos. English Gematria, Hebrew Gematria and Jewish Gematria - Numerology Thats because Yeshua also knew that he possessed the power of an indestructible life. Jonas Bendiksen / Magnum Photos / The Last Testament (Aperture, 2017) David Shayler gives a sermon as his cross-dressing alter ego, Dolores. And yet, deep down, most of us could admit we wish there were someone who had our best interests at heart, a leader who truly desired to improve our lot and could actually make things better. Later, however, Zechariah gives another description of the coming king, a picture quite different from that of chapter 9. They believed that Yeshua (Jesus) was the fulfillment of both expectations. Just go to my home page and you will get so much more information than you can handle!! J.R.R. The appointed time is so very close at hand! At the Wailing wall in Jerusalem. Its the position presented in the New Testament. You corrupted your wisdom for the sake of your splendor; If it were not so, there would be no reason to write it down for future generations.. He spent most of the 1948 war as a POW, saved from death more than once by his Arab Legion captors. They believed that Yeshua (Jesus) was the fulfillment of both expectations. He knows by heart the Torah, Talmud and commentaries, Zohar and commentaries, Ari and commentaries, and many other writings of Tzadikim. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. Netanyahu is fulfilling this role by battling the enemies of Israel. In our world today, peaceful people may win prizes, but they dont necessarily command authority. Well, Its a Blog Post About The Soon Beginning Tribulation and The Rapture of The Church Again Today. Then, in verses 8 and 9 we read: And in that day living waters will flow out of Jerusalem, half of them toward the eastern sea and the other half toward the western sea; it will be in summer as well as in winter. Some of the most seemingly enigmatic, yet detailed, descriptions of this king occur in the prophetic book of Zechariah, written over 2,500 years ago. In chapter 9, the king is humble, but in chapter 14, he is a force to be reckoned with. And He will speak peace to the nations; This view actually predates the other two mentioned. He is viewed very highly and to me, his age also fits the bill as a rip off and copying of Jesus that satan would do. THIS YANUKA HAS BEEN PERFORMING MIRACLES AT A WEDDING JUST LIKE JESUS!!! He was born Vernon Howell to a non-Jewish family in Texas. A law school graduate, David Lange transitioned from work in the oil and hi-tech industries into fulltime Israel advocacy. They have so much information in them on what God is doing right now never mind the BS going on in the land they have named Israel because anyone who reads the Bible, the Living Word (Jesus Christ) of God should know that Israel is Jacobs seed and not a place!! Published on Apr 6, 2021. There are many Messiahs in the Bible. Order by Phone at 866-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomics.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST . Antichrist Beast System Set Up Continues. Is it possible to understand this seemingly inscrutable figure? Here is some of the footage of his visit to the Western Wall during Passover, being passed as proof he was anointed as messiah. And so this passage has been interpreted as messianic; that is, it is often supposed that the king in this passage is none other than the Messiah, the savior of Israel. Sometimes imagination hints at the greater reality. Am I now trying to win the favor and approval of men, or of God? He is the king who is to come, the fulfillment of our hopes for a leader who will not disappoint us. So what can we take from all this because you should know that the freemasons idolise the number 33 as the highest degree you can obtain, and they worship Solomon as Solomon was the first master builder because he built the 1st Temple!! More about that below. Rabbi Shmuel Bornsztain, the second Sochatchover Rebbe (spiritual leader) from 1910-1926. View Rude Words. Jiziahu Ben David SHOWED UP ON MARCH 27TH! I also find it interesting that this guy is a musician. I pray that you will forgive me for all of my sins, that you will come into my heart and be my Lord, the savior of my life. 2 Thessalonians 2:4 King James Version (KJV). It is therefore . Dangerous Things, Will Robinson! Rabbi Levi Sudri (Photo courtesy of Rabbi Sudri) Among his many . This is the picture Zechariah paints of the king who has come, the one who will come again. - Jiziahu Ben David SHOWED UP ON MARCH 27TH! Thats because Yeshua also knew that he possessed the power of an indestructible life. It could well be as the unveiling of the false messiah starts tribulation and I find it very amusing that this man (messiah) is 33 years old which is the same age Yeshua was when He was crucified to pay for all Our sins and Yeshua also died in the year 33ad on 3rd April and was on the cross for 333 minutes!! Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. Jiziahu Ben David SHOWED UP ON MARCH 27TH! The workmanship of your timbrels and pipes Copyright 2023 But That's Just Me|Developed by RNG-WEB|Proudly powered by WordPress. So the question is, does this king who reigns over all the earth come gently, riding on a donkey in peace, or in great wrath, ready to do battle? His name is Jiziahu Ben David Messiah of Israel Revealed on 27 March 2021. Which is it? Tolkien, The Return of the King: Being the Third Part of the Lord of the Rings (New York: Ballantine Books, 1955), 246. Sometimes imagination hints at the greater reality. Zechariah chooses to focus much of his writing describing this coming king. Now the name Shlomo is a translation of Solomon and interestingly the only other place in the Bible where the number 666 is used is in relation to Solomon. Embed. The Jews are expecting two Messiahs, Mashiach ben David and Mashiach ben Yossef. But the peace he offered was different from what most people think about; it was a peace that comes from the depth of personal spiritual solutions that Yeshua offered to people who would follow him. Those prayers may help with the ones left behind! Still others say he is the carpenter from Nazareth about whom the whole world wonders. There is much speculation about when the mashiach will come. Most of us today have learned to distrust our leaders. BREAKING: Did Israel Reveal Their 'Messiah' Jizkiahu Ben David!? The other will be the military fighting messiah over the government and who I think could be from the tribe of Dan. Full Video. ! The book of Zechariah does not explicitly state that Messiah will come twice, yet we do see two pictures of the king, coming once as a man of peace and again as a conquering king. But rather to the Nazarene [Jesus] 66. . About Avril. Yet in this passage, that is exactly what is promised. The Bible has everything in it and just as God is eternal, his word is eternal, containing not just the past but the present and the future as well, Rabbi Sudri told Breaking Israel News. Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men. In fact, the name Yeshua means God saves.. As soon as they become leaders, they personify the relationship between the nation and God and are fulfilling a high function.. Or is it possible that he came to live among us 2,000 ago and that hell come again to be enthroned as the victorious, reigning king? When this battle is complete, he will pass the scepter to Moshiach ben David., Rabbi Sudri referred to Netanyahus close relationship with Rabbi Menachem Mendel Schneerson, the late Rabbi of the Lubavitch Hasidic movement known by his followers simply as the Rebbe. In 1990, while serving as a member of Knesset, Netanyahu visited the Rebbe and requested a blessing. Browse more videos. For example, Micah 5 tells us he is born in Bethlehem, the city of David. I am by no means a scholar and I have no desire to debate, fight or argue about these issues I bring here for sharing. 1.5K views 624 days ago. In any case, we are presented with a dramatically different picture of the king here than the one we see in Zechariah 9. It can also mean "compensation". . Another Jewish tradition explains the two contrasting portraits of Messiah like this: "If the people of Israel . He uses his deep understanding of the Bible to understand current events. Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? Satan's) and thou . By the abundance of your trading No one has taken it away from Me, but I lay it down on My own initiative. 4.8K views 625 days ago. - Kiwi Farms; 7.Perfect Harmony - Mishpacha Magazine; 8.WHO IS HE? His name is Jiziahu Ben David Messiah of Israel Revealed on 27 March 2021. Therefore I cast you as a profane thing The second stage, Moshiach Ben David (Messiah from the house of David) is a miraculous process which includes the reestablishment of the Davidic Dynasty and the completion of the Third Temple. 20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are Gods. Exodus 29:7, I Kings 1:39, II Kings 9:3 ). The writers of the New Testament were Jewish people, living in the first century, who believed that the prophecies in the Hebrew Scriptures described one Messiah, a great king who was to come twice, first as a servant, then as conqueror. Why did this ancient Jewish prophet obsess over this kingly character? Near the close of Yeshuas life on earth, he called to his disciples to get a donkey with its colt. (In fact, the Hebrew word for messiah Moshiach means anointed one.)1. Jailed for betraying secrets, David Shayler's back - claiming to be the crucified son of God, Socrates,Leonardo da Vinci and, oh yes, the man who got his favourite team to a cup final. /videos/2199850388393-breaking-the-messiah-has-been-revealed-claims-in-israel-that-jiziahu-ben-david-is-moschiach So there you have it: another example of how Jew-haters latch on to fake news in order to spread vicious lies about us. 12:10ff is for Moshiach ben Yosef's death; it further identifies the "four smiths" (ibid. Judos - Foto: Getty Images. Thank you!!! He is called The Yenuka because he is young (about 32) and shows amazing knowledge of all aspects of the Torah. Hi Mum, Consider his words to a Jewish audience: I lay down My life that I may take it again. That they might gaze at you. 39K subscribers in the ConspiracyII community. 20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are Gods. They are expecting a religious messiah and a warrior messiah who would run the government. And from the River to the ends of the earth. Literature throughout the ages is replete with stories of mysterious and enigmatic kings, cryptic characters whose rule is often full of uncertain sorrows, yet strangely hopeful. I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. Ben David Messianic Jewish Congregation. They are expecting a religious messiah and a warrior messiah who would run the government, A compelling conversation with Rav Shlomo Yehudah, a gift to the generation, Youtube channel made for him:The Yanuka HaGaon R Shlomo Yehuda, Whoever Denies Me Before Men, I Also Will Deny Before My Father Who Is In Heaven. In any case, it is necessary to honor leaders as the embodiment of the nation, Rabbi Sudri said. Salvation Prayer But it will take an extraordinary individual to accomplish this, a figure like the one portrayed in the mosaic of messianic prophecies we are given in the Hebrew Scriptures and like the one we confront in the accounts of Yeshuas life. The Jewish descriptions of the two Messiahs match, exactly, the description of the Antichrist and the False Prophet in Christian writings and Scripture. But don't . . The second stage is a miraculous process which includes the reestablishment of the, that in the future, Jonathan will come in the reincarnation of, (Messiah from the house of Joseph), and it is in the end-of-days that he will serve as the second to the, (Messiah from the house of David), which will be the reincarnation of David. He is a man of peace for all peoples. Crowds have gathered around him because he is well known and respected. If that still isnt making sense feel free to read my post Is it a sin. (page 55), The identication of the Yanuka with Israel as Gods rstborn might also echo this kind of polemic against the doctrine of Jesus as the Son of God.However, at the same time, the Zohar also seems to describe the Yanukaas a Jewish form of the same.Moreover, in Sefer Joseph ha-Mekane, Ps 2.7 appears alongside Ps 2.12 with reference to the Christological interpretations of these verses, which identify Jesus as the son of God: And the heretics add: You are my son, today I have begotten you(Ps 2.7). Where Scriptures are taught from a Jewish perspective. But in Zechariah 9:9-10, the prophet points to a coming king who is unique. Here is one such video. What will that return look like? Chapters 9 and 14 are the central passages in Zechariah telling of this king who will reign over all the earth. Ask God through your Bible, which is what I do every single day because the world LIES, God does NOT LIE God is TRUTH! Ask God to reveal the answers to you because I only show you what I have found by following His guidance!! Update to this post here a message straight from Our Father through His Spirit!!! He is to be a direct descendant of King David, anointed as the new Jewish King. The TRUE peace that ONLY Jesus can and WILL bring! . (Zechariah 14:2-4). Lets go look in the Bible for the answers. We Really DO live in The Matrix! ISRAEL'S MESSIAH WAS REVEALED ! Or am I seeking to please someone? Firstly, in Judaism, there are certain requirements for the Jewish messiah, which include the following that have not been fulfilled: (These are, by the way, some reasons why Jews do not believe in Jesus as messiah). MAYBE! Take note, I will make those of the synagogue of Satan, who say that they are Jews and are not, but lieI will make them come and bow down at your feet and make them know [without any doubt] that I have loved you. - ISRAELS MESSIAH IS HERE! January 2, 2023 April 6, 2021 by Cynthia. There has now been a fourth time and Israel is moving into a 5th election. In our world today, peaceful people may win prizes, but they dont necessarily command authority. The idea of mashiach (messiah) is an ancient one in Judaism. 2. The final question remains: Are you prepared to welcome him as your king? If you have come here to read this post I would strongly suggest you read my most recent posts before you go!! I confess that you died on the cross to save me from my sins and I am committed to turning away from those sins. Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. Worshiping The Creation Instead of The Creator. And you sinned; Remember satan exalts himself over everything that belongs to God and uses them to deceive and lie, he knows scripture better than any of us!! And Tolkien writes this scene wherein one of the hobbits encounters Gandalf, the wizard he thought had been vanquished: Gandalf! Here are a few snips out of the paper I found addressing the Yanuka and Jewish mysticism and it shows how much they mix up Christianity. Oh my is Tribulation starting?? Tolkiens words are a good illustration of the yearning in the human soul for a time when all that is wrong will be made right. Though he was to die, he knew that he would rise again. And Tolkien writes this scene wherein one of the hobbits encounters Gandalf, the wizard he thought had been vanquished: Gandalf! Calling this man Yanuka (an Aramaic word meaning child prodigy, often used to describe very young and very bright Talmudic scholars) is interesting in that Jewish mysticism views it this way as written about in this paper mentioned right below. Hezekiah b. David became exilarch after Azariah b. Solomon, a descendant of David b. Zakkai's brother Josiah. Order by Phone at 866-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomic.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST. There is a leader in the material world. Jiziahu Ben David - PROPHECY ALERT!!! Tolkiens The Lord of the Rings trilogy is one example. For much of the series, his true identity is cloaked in mystery. In fact, the name Yeshua means God saves.. We expect them to do what they have to do to maintain order. Well, the clip of the young rabbi would likely have never been known to the Christian world without first being referenced by a Spanish-language Orthodox Jewish channel that's apparently being monitored by Christians. The prophet tells the people of Israel to be joyful, to get excited, because the promised one, the one sent from God, the long awaited king, is coming. (Zechariah 14:8-9). Another Jewish tradition explains the two contrasting portraits of Messiah like this: If the people of Israel will be righteous, the Messiah will come in the clouds of Heaven. The head Rabbis are saying that they have crowned their Messiah, Ben David in private and will crown him soon in public. This passage of Scripture provides a picture of a Messiah-king, a deliverer of salvation, gently offering his kingship to Israel and to the world. Jizkiahu (Jezekiel) Ben David Messiah of Israel Revealed on 27 March 2021His real name is Rav Schlomo Yehuda Schilta. Apr 6, 2021Antichrist, But That's Just Me, Doctrines of Demons, End Times Spiritualism/Religion, False Prophet, Noahide Laws, One World Religion, Tribulation, This video below is going around. Those who believe Yeshua is the Messiah have seen how he fulfills these expectations. ..HEAVEN OR HELL IS A CHOICE.WHICH WILL YOU CHOOSE?ROMANS 13:11-14..THEN ROMANS 10:9-13BECAUSE JOHN 3:3-21..1ST JOHN 1:9.REPENT & LIVEJesus Christ is our GOD Home Netanyahu Will Hand Scepter to Messiah Son of David. The Yanuka Told Me Today! It's mentioned in the Gemara, Sukkah 52a-b. 17 If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are. One thing is for sure it is All very Biblical and very interesting to say the least!! Put a hedge of protection around me as I go forth in doing your will. Published on Apr 6, 2021 Also, watching how they act around him in other videos it mimics how it was with Jesus. NEVER. A strange statement causes alarm among believers, as one rabbi claimed that the Messiah they are waiting for is the "antichrist". (Zechariah 14:6). Or a HOAX??? At that time, he will fulfill his promise to serve as Davids second in command., Even within Moshiach ben Yosef, there are two divisions, Rabbi Sudri said. Will you welcome him now? You to can know the eternal peace and joy that the Messiah can bring to every. Report. Others say we cant know anything about him for sure. I pray that you will never forget these words. The rabbi cited Proverbs to illustrate the divine element implicit in national leadership. It most certainly is interesting in light of the Kaduri and Persimmon prophecies and because of the Israeli Rabbi who Says Hes Already Holding Meetings With Messiah but, this can not be fully confirmed that they announced him as such. You have become a horror, And shall be no more forever. . Throughout history, human imagination has been captivated by such figures, and for good reason. (LogOut/ Watch Later. Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? Read this, God and His Son: Christian Affinities in the Shaping of the Sava and Yanuka Figures in the Zohar; By: J. M. Benarroch (Published 2017), SNIPS FROM PAGES 52, 55 and 56: Ezekiel 28:13-19 Near the close of Yeshuas life on earth, he called to his disciples to get a donkey with its colt. He would be the priestly half (a or the false prophet, Pope aside). According to Zechariah, it will be a day of judgment but also a day of deliverance for those who honor the king: Then the survivors from all the nations that have attacked Jerusalem will go up year after year to worship the King, the Lord Almighty. Wash me as white as snow. 'Jiziahu' is Hebrew for "taxation". What? Among his many accomplishments, Rabbi Sudri was crowned Chatan Hatanach (the Torahs bridegroom), winning first place in the Israeli National Bible Quiz for adults in 2015. It was a hard claim to believe, and yet many witnessed Jesus resurrection and were willing to die proclaiming the truth of his life. How Can I Be Saved? A Spanish TV clip from 3 years ago showing a Jew who is lionised by Jewish religious leaders. Ok so very interesting things being revealed about this messiah who was crowned king on Passover in Israel. He will proclaim peace to all the nations, not just to Israel. Here is what they said at this Zohar site but, anyone who goes to the link, use caution with things of Zohar and Kabbalah! His was a life marked by humility. So the king came first to offer his kingship, to give people the chance to enthrone him. Here is some of the footage of his visit to the Western Wall during Passover, being passed as proof he was anointed as messiah. Crowds have gathered around him because he is well known and respected.
When Do Summer Golf Rates Start In Arizona, Distance Kiev To Russian Border, Animal Testing Should Be Banned Debate Points, Articles J