we know rest in peace in heaven you were one of the best actors out there. He was an amazing actor. Lamont A.K.A HAKEEM will be greatly missed. Rest in peace.May god bless all your friends,family,and especially your daughters, so sry to hear that it is really sad to hear something like that my love gos out to his family and friends R.I.P lamont bentley, im so sorry that he passed my condolensis 2 his family I MISS U LAMONT I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU R.I.P god bless. May god bless you and keep you! He will definately be missed. I am just finding out about his death and it shocked me but this brother was gifted and it showed. After Moesha ended, Bentley continued acting while pursuing a career as a rapper in the highly anticipated recording group UPRIZE with March Meeks aka "Cartier" and Tyson Pearson "Typhoon". I JUST FOUND OUT NOW DAT HE DIED I just received a powerpoint presentation entitled Gone but not Forgotten, and in it was a picture of Lamont. Honda City vs Nissan Almera. It is my prayer that Lamont accepted Jesus Christ as his personal Lord and Savior. It seems so long ago that it happened, but so many people still remember him and are leaving caring comments. I thoroughly enjoyed watching the show and it was hard to beleive that Lamont Bentley had passed but as we all know it was just his time and God was ready for him even though we werent ready for him to leave. may you find peace. such a talented actor. May god be with his children and loved ones.Nicole. rest in peace lamont _taboola.push({ Keep a smile, for he is in a better place. This web site is dedicated to the families we serve. Love always Chaunatese Mitchell Tucson, Az, It is a year now but i just got to know.I really enjoyed his presence in moesha i am still in shock that he is dead i did not expect to hear that how ever ,he is in a better place,a place where we all will be someday.I hope that his family has taken it well knowing that in the bible God says that we shld not mourn like pple who do not have any hope of resurection.sleep tight Hakeem, Its unfortunate how things turn out. I was watching the NAACP image awards the other day and they did a tribut to everyone that weve lost this year and it took me away. didnt know him personally. Actor. and I hope we never forget. His smile could light up any darkness around. LB was cute as Hakeem Campbell But theyre still memories, BABY WE ALL LOVE U. its hard to say goodbye to the man who broght so much joy into mine and other lives. All my love to his family and friends. u have 2 lil gurlz 2 take care of,.me i have nothing 2 live for!!!! You truly are going to be missed my brotha! That is, unless you are the owner of the site, in which case you should be thanking me. whoa. I think he was a wonderful actor and I enjoyed seeing him on Moesha. My heart goes out to his family and the people whos lives he touched, My prayers go out to the Bently family. On one show you did. Lamont, you will forever be missed in I hope that you are in a good place. Bentley, who played Hakeem Campbell on the hit UPN sitcom Moesha, died in a car accident on January 19. you are free from worries and pain. 4:32. kisses:}) While watching a re-cap show for celebrities lost during 2005 on BET, his face along with his name appeared befor me, so I looked him up on internet Lamont, you made us Milwaukeans proud to call you friend. Rip, and much healing to your family and friends. There is a problem with your email/password. You could truly tell he is missed because up until this day people are still visiting his blog and sending messages.How could 5 cars run over his body? HE WAS SOOOOOO FINE.And its also sad he left his wife and 2 kids.The Lord knws why he was taken awayto heaven. Lamont Bentley.Artimus Lamont Gardison Bentley (October 25, 1973 January 19, 2005) was an American actor and rapper best known for his role as Hakeem Campbell on the UPN sitcom Moesha and the spin-off The Parkers.Bentley was also known for his role as Crazy K in the 1995 horror film Tales featuring from the Hood and C-Money Take time to say Im sorry, I am very sadden to just discover that lamont had recently died. he will always be in my memory. Here it is almost four years later and I just found out that he died. Failed to delete memorial. !=( R.I.P. Your charisma and humour entertained us all over the years. God Bless. I love you && ALWAYZ will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Eyewitnesses share that Bentley's car ran through a stop sign, and continued down a path of ruin until the actor was eventually thrown into traffic. WebThe experienced funeral directors at Bentley and Sons Funeral Home will guide you through the aspects of the funeral service with compassion, dignity and respect. The last time was on my b day in Nap in 2004 our reg meeting spot. R.I.P LAMOUNT BENTLEY(I LOVE U), omg how can you miss someone so much you never met i guess it was he was a part of me watching him on Moesha everynight and i still watch it. I KNOW THAT EVRY ONE MUST GO SOMEDAY BUT, IT JUST CAME TO SUCH A SHOCK!!!!!!! You can decide your day by day plan with much more options and places to see than just Amsterdam. He began with commercials, his Starburst commercial being one i especially liked watching Hakiem he always made me laugh. THIS IS ONE OF THE SADDEST STORIES EVER!!!! I pray that GOD will keep you strong and in good FAITH during this tragic time.God Bless, Lamonts biggest fan, LaNaya H. to my brother. to make everything just right. Bentley was also known for his role as Crazy K in the 1995 horror This flower has been reported and will not be visible while under review. May God continue to bless you all. You know, I miss dearly! I cant believe Lamont is actually dead. I just wish that u were able 2 spend it wit ur lil gurlz!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had now idea he was killed!!! I had no Idead he passed away but when I finally found out. You are Gone but NEVER Forgotten!! but maybe you will ,only you and god will know .I just finished watching Moesha and i keep thinking to myself .how can hakeem be gone.just gone? He once played a teenage father who opted to stay home with his child instead of turn out for the high school football team in a public service television announcement. IF I KNEW ne way peace out, I will miss seeing you, i really enjoy watching you on moesha, You will be miss. Hanley-Shelton Funeral Directors, Marietta. My only wish is that he is in resting peacefully among the many others we have lost. | Photo: Getty Images. behavior: 'all' Filmography [ edit] References [ edit] ^ "Actor Lamont Bentley killed in car crash". bro.iluv you .also when evere i wach the show i still think hes alivetoday. MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND REST IN PEACE AND MAY GOD BLESS HIS ENTIRE FAMILY AND FRIENDS. I send my deepest condolensces to them all. It was then that he was encouraged to begin his own entertainment May he Rest In Peace. Are you sure that you want to report this flower to administrators as offensive or abusive? I know you are in a better place. P.S. What a shock! HE WAS SO FUNNY. ~Amanda Nicole Turner~. You are only forgotten when you are no longer mentioned. R.I.P. He was driving on Highway 118 near Simi Valley (30 miles northwest of Los Angeles). ~much luv~ You were hilarious on the show and will remain hilarious up there. i love moesha.when i read up on you and i read that you were struck by five cars i could not breath but i got my breath back and dicided to write to you because you had alot of talent.I was shocked about your death and i wish you still alive and your family is still strong even with out you there.if i had to pick my favorite actor it would be you.I hope one day i join you and see you i just really miss you.i would do anything to make you come back to life.R.I.P.bless your soul. USATODAY.com. Why did god have to take this loving creature away. God bless his family! God Bless the family. You will be missed and I enjoyed seeing what you had accomplished at such a young age. i cried. JUST LOOKING BACK AT ALL THE MANY POSTINGS ON THIS WEBSITE YOUR GIRLS CAN LOOK BACK & KNO THAT THEIR DAD WAS A WONDERFUL & GREATLY INSPIRING SOUL 2 MANY. I feel like I lost my own brother. WebLamont Bentley Funeral - Realtec Find and download Lamont Bentley Funeral image, wallpaper and background for your Iphone, Android or PC Desktop.Realtec have about 26 image published on this page. He was buried at Forest Lawn Memorial Park, Hollywood Hills. i still cant believe that you were hit by 5 diffrent cars! Rosario Dawson, Owen Wilson take on ghosts in 'Haunted Mansion' trailer. Just hope those little girs are ok cuz I know how it feels to lose your father!!! R.I.P. May God Bless your spirit and your soul. I know in spirit you are receiving and reading these e-mails. WE KNOW YOU HAVE THE BEST CAREWHICH IS OUR HEAVENLY FATHER HIMSELF! Best known for his role of 'Hakeem' on the UPN television sitcom "Moesha," which ran from 1996 to 2001. I guess you were too special for this life here on earth, so God needed you to make Heaven a little more special so he called for you. I always loved your charecter, then when i watched BET and saw the people we lost in 05 i really did not believe it was you. RIP, He was so funny and many people loved him. God Bless YouYour FamilyYour Friendsand Your Fans. The deceased star is survived by his two daughters and his mother. Verify and try again. Perodua Alza vs Toyota Avanza. ~ Amber. Please complete the captcha to let us know you are a real person. AND MANY MORE MISS HIM AND THE PEOPLE WHO DIDNT HAVE THE ADVANTAGE OF MEETINGHIM s ORRY FOR ME AND YOU BECAUSE HE SEEMED LIKE AGREAT PERSON TO GET TO KNOW AND FOR WHERE HE IS HE WILL REMEBER YOU LIKEYOUREMBERED MEETING HIM. A couple of them I knew about and the rest were surprising for my not having heard about them whenever it was that they passed on. In, Christs Love. It seems like yesterday when i was 14 watch the hit show Moesha and having a big crush on Hakeem! I STILL THINK ABOUT HIM AND I STILL WATCH MOESHA JUST TO SEE HIS FUNNY ACTING AND HIS LOONEY WAYS. R.I.P LAMONT B. Haarlem is a bit closer to Amsterdam than Utrecht. Im not going to sit here and lie and say I am praying for your family, because I see no need to, because your family is strong enough, as long as they have God they will have the strength, its like I tell my friends, our mission was to come here and die; and there is nothing we can do about it,now dont get me wrong I hate to lose a love one just lie anyone else, but its a cycle; the cycle of life. television credits, including co-starring roles in the much-acclaimed I. i started crying so much today just by thinking of how he aint here no more. I WILL see you in Heaven. I am sitting here watching Sucker Free City, and I still cant believe that he is gone. Although I did not know him personally and not to mention the fact that his tragic death happened about 2 years ago, I still feel empty and just sad. i was wishing that they could come back to make shows again but its not going to happen. MAY YOU REST IN PEACE. To the family and friends of Mr. Lamont Bently and his beloved fans when times gets rough as they will remember that everytime his beloved name is mention he is never gone but his loving spirit and warm memories shall always keep him alive. im praying for you(family)!!! This account already exists, but the email address still needs to be confirmed. BABIE!!!!! I am really sick on my stomach thinking about it, just picturing that happening & to such a wonderful person just makes me want to cry. REST IN PEACE AND FOR HIS FAMILY KEEP YOUR HEAD UP. R I P BABY BOY WebA memorial service for Bentley was held at Forest Lawn Memorial Home in Hollywood Hills, on January 24, 2005. May you rest in peace, Lamont. I just want to say that i was in shock as i was on the web on cnn and i saw something about moesha star killed in car crash..when i read the article and found out it was hakeemi was very upset and distraut.how could this happen? Hakeem, Rest in Peace. I just recieved the Power Point Gone but not forgotten on yesterday and like a lot of you, I didnt even know this young brother had died. Signed live: true, Locations. target_type: 'mix' YOU WERE VERY FUNNY AND YOU WERE MY ROLE MODEL FOR EATIN !!! Not until today. After running through a stop sign, the vehicle went through a chain-link fence situated across the street and rolled down an embankment. Another fallen star its a trip how one minute you are here and the next you are gone my love goes out to Lamont or as I know him Hakeem and his family. This Picture Of The Queen At Prince Philip's Funeral Has Everyone In Tears - bentley funeral home. When you loose someone youve never met, And you dont have to pay the ridiculous hotel rates of Amsterdam center. When I had herd that Lamont had passed from my cousin,I thought that she was playin around but seen it on da news bouta week later.I didnt believe it but I had no choice.Now every day,to remember my homeboy,I watch The Washand Tales From Da Hood.He was an inspirin actor and he will be missed.ONE LOVE N REST IN PEACE FROM ONE OF YO BIGGEST FANS,CASPER! 10 celebrities that you didn't care if the died is a better title for this shit. im really sad that he is no longer in our world. He was cute and funny and may his soul and spirit rest in peace. He was just 31 years old. It so sadden my heart to read about his passing. Bentleys knack for making people laugh during his mothers auditions inspired him to build a show business career of his own. if ne 1 wants to talk bout it or ne thing u can e-mail me at thug_luvin_690@yahoo.com !!! May you Rest In Peace Lamont. color: '#ffffff' i miss u!!! First and formost to Lamonts family he was a very loving, kind hearted young man. This account has been disabled. Rest in peace sweetie. WebThe Life And Sad Ending Of Lamont Bentley Known For 'Moesha Died So Young Due To This Tragic Reason - bentley funeral home bentley funeral home Latest Videos. i am so sad too hear such a sad ful thing. I pray your choice is Jesus. I would give you a hug and kiss Lamont had to be one of my favorite actors. Let u live in us and make a difference!!!! March 3 (UPI) -- The Independent Spirit Awards, hosted by Hasan Minhaj, will take place on Saturday. This is such a sad thing to see, not only the death of a young man, but the fact that I saw no news coverage of this, just word of mouth. Finally I could idolize someone who i really felt that i connected with. He is in a better place and no harm shall come toward him. He made me laugh all the time. Why cant we all be Americans, You are here in AMERICA not AFRICA, bE PROUD OF Your heritage but You are AMERICAN, start thinking of Yourselves as AMERICANS.. Entertainment and heard the news, I was shockedherewith my tribute to you Lamont aka Hakeem. I just found out about the death of Lamont Bently just a day before Easter. Lamont Bentley may his soul rest in eternal peace, as he was a great role model . Such a wonderful,humble, and funny person.You will always be missed.Rest in Peace, Love u! Bentley was pronounced dead at 12:23 a.m. An autopsy concluded that he died of multiple blunt force injuries. Sad to hear. He was a blessing from god and he will live forever in your heart. Tim. You will always have a place with in me as Hakeem Campbell. and i still feel pain that he is gone. I think I am stil so in shock!!! I remember when i was on The-Nwebsite and I was on the Moesha part IT said that Lamont had died i was really sad when Moesha was upn i loved to watched it and when it came on the-n i was so exicted because now i could watch my favorite show again and i remebered Brandy and Lammont at the time i was young and didnt know his real name so i just refiered to him has Hakkeem and as soon as i saw the show on the -n if they hadnt gaven a show that they gave on the-n but they had gaven it on upn9 and then they had gaven the show i could remember what hakeem had siad from upn9 but not the other characters i luv it that hakeem just goes right in to moeshas house and somtimes calls them a n other family its prety funny and it was funny when the mitchells where having a familly meeting and of course hakkeem was there and no one had told him to go home yet so lamont said is should i leave now or something like that and then he said at loud to himself Hakkeem go home o.k. Your Scrapbook is currently empty. I just found outlike last week and it is March 31, 2005. This Picture Of The Queen At Prince Philip's Funeral Has Everyone In Tears - bentley funeral home. My boys and I just found out about Lamonts death and was shocked. LAMONT YOU ARE SO CUTE I CANT BELIVE YOU GONE I Lamont will truly be missed. He was a good actor. What's wrong with you on crack or something. Very sad to hear of his passing, as i greatly enjoyed Moesha. I am sure he was cherish by many, you see it in his smile. But we all will remember him and his amazing acting apperance. My prayers go out to his family and loved ones. I heard that he hd died but i didnt believe it. we miss you. every time we got together, you gave me such a very big hug and my kiss on my cheek. And may GOD Blessings go out to his family,friends,fans and loved ones. Artimus Lamont Bentley, an up-and-coming actor who was best known for playing Hakeem Campbell on the UPN comedy Moesha, died on Jan. 19 in a car accident. Haarlem with its many historic buildings and beautiful old squares lies near the beach on the banks of the Spaarne river. im a 13 year old girl that watches moesha every night luv ya peace. did he fall asleep at the wheel? WE LOVED HIM DEARLY AND WILL TRUELY BE MISSED. NOT BY ME ANYWAYS, BECAUSE YOU WILL ALWAYS BE IN MY HEART. To be honest, Im diapponited with the media for not making it known about his death. RIP my brother..its brothers like you give all us in a whole who want something in life.make it pop never forgotten big homie!!!!!!!!!!! man i cant bevieve that he is gone but i know how it feels to lose somebody that close to you and may be god be with you and your family hope to see you one day Be happy my brother, you left joy hear on earth. For He(Jesus) is the key to spending enternity in heaven. im so sorry i found out to day we were online and school so i had to look it up i cant watch moesha know more man i thought he was still alive rest and peace lamonte you still a star in my heart!! AND SHE IS UGLY. RIP. !and that you to my best friend tiera who wrote erlieryou might think she was kidding when she wrote that she was my best friend. im like about to cry how could those five cars not see my future husband lying there in pain in the street When I looked at the screen and it said October 25 1973 January 18 2005. It was a propa shock to me and i just wanted 2 say that i hope u rest in peace my brother. Retrieved January 24, 2009. stay blessed. Andrea, its so sad.i always watch the show moesha and lamont was always my favorite character.i was just on the N website looking up lamont and somebody said he was dead.i was so upset .he seemed like such a nice guy and i was one of his biggest fans. Denisha Jones Reply tae March 4, 2005 at 9:08 pm He will be missed!!! Bentley was pronounced dead at 12:23 a.m. An autopsy concluded that he died of multiple blunt force injuries. Sorry to hear the sad news. when i first herd about jis death i was so sad. How to Honor a Life Planning a funeral for a loved one is one of lifes rituals that almost all of It is so upseting to see an Afircan American american man trying to do right, and sadly taken away. ~u will b missed~. Please try again later. I DONT KNOW WHERE THE HELL IVE BEEN BUT IVE ONLY JUST GATHERED THE SHOCKING NEWS ABOUT LAMONT NO LONGER WITH US AFTER AN URGENT PHONE MESSEGE FROM A MUTUAL FRIEND WHO HAD JUST SEEN A REPEATED DOCUMENTARY ON THE TV ABOUT THE NEWS. I still can not belive that you died I love you always. i just found out by watchin tales from the hood and chekin moesha casting roles and i found out he died back in january and ill always remember him from moesha and im gonna still watch dat shit cuz thats how i remember him. Prayers and blessings for this young brother who was a brother to Blair Underwood per wikipedia. To every one else be prayful,and GOD be with you all.REST MY FRIEND WE WILL SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE. i FOUND JOY IN THE FACT THAT YOUR BODY WAS CLEAN OF ANY DRUGS OR ALCOHOL. Also to Brandy,Shar Jackson and the entire Moesha cast. He was truly love by many people I know. R.I.P. i see you in the wash movie it was awsome. WowI cant believe he is goneI just found out and he has been gone for 4 years.I loved watching him on Moesha..he has the nicest smile.and he was doing so well for himself..I want to say to his mom and little daughtersstay strongLamont is still watching over you.I know this as I lost my daughter in Iraq last year and I know she is watching over us.LOL Diana. another black brotha gone to the dust. Love, booda I will always love you from my heart. My Heart goes Out To Lamont and Micael Jackson. ull never be forgotten, that is sad cause he was the reason i watched moesha he was my boo. This is the first Im hearing of his death. Web1973. His laugh was filled with joy. For we not when the father will call us home, but we should be prepared to stand in his presence to hear Well done thou good and faithful servant. gone from our lives but not from our hearts | Photo: Getty Images. WebLamont Bentley Funeral - Realtec Find and download Lamont Bentley Funeral image, wallpaper and background for your Iphone, Android or PC Desktop.Realtec have about 26 image published on this page. I LOVE U ARTIMUS!!! Sadly, Bentley had two little daughters who have now had to grow up without the guidance of their Dad. I wanted to pay my repect by saying I love you so much you brought a smile to my face when I watch the show I will truly miss your smile. Rest In Peace Funny Man. WE MISS YOU LAMONT BENTLEY, I LOVE YOU LAMONT REST YOUR LIFE BABY BOY I couldnt believe the words that came out of his mouth. Prayers go out still for his familythey will continue to need it for their lost. I just feel like crying right now! may you rest in peace. Hakeem (Keemi), you will be missed, brother. We will all see you again someday To the family be strong in the Lord,for he is your strenth. It is also my prayer that if you are a reader of this message and have not accepted Jesus that you will do so. Bentley is not the first "Moesha" actor whose life ended way too early. We have estimated Lamont Bentleys net worth, money, salary, income, and assets. HEY KIEMMI MATE, SLEEP TIGHT AND I KNOW WELL SURELY SEE YOU ONE DAY. Rest In Peace & May God guide you. well miss you and remember all your jokes on moesha. its hurting me that he died but i cant believe this. WebThe experienced funeral directors at Bentley and Sons Funeral Home will guide you through the aspects of the funeral service with compassion, dignity and respect. Honda HR-V vs Toyota Corolla Cross. SAD TO SAY THAT WE WONT SEE HIM DO ANY MORE Resend Activation Email. . Early Wednesday morning, Bentley was traveling by himself on the 118 Freeway near Simi Valley, Calif. His Mercedes-Benz exited the highway, ran a stop sign, blew through a chain link fence and rolled down an embankment. but, it still had not ringed a bell for me.
Coordinating Client Care: Addressing Priority Issues During Case Management, Empire Healthcare Ipa Claims Address, Articles L