Our kids had the most amazing time and made lots of new friends. Do not miss also to treat yourself well at the Spa. Also a good gym, for those who is important. Read more Write a review Showing 1 - 25 Next page Reviewed: 31 December 2022 Patricia United States 6 reviews Thank you for your appreciation, excellent rating and high recommendation. It's simply the little things that make the subtle difference. We were just beyond tired but it seemed like "the right hand didn't know what the left was doing" (and some simply dont care because I asked for the manager and nobody took care of that) and excuse were made. Is parking available at Long Beach Mauritius? From the waiting staff, the bar, the beach all done with a smile. Food was also good. You will love it as we did! Cannot recommend this place enough! Eva Maria from Austria :-), Ocean front rooms are overlooking the beach, Dear Guest, I would like to thank you for staying at our resort and also for taking the time to write a review of your experience. Own or manage this property? This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC. We do hope that aside these unusual shortcomings, you have had an enjoyable stay and that we would have the opportunity to welcome you back very soon for a unique experience. We had taken with great care your feedback and extend our apologies for the inconvenience encountered. Definitely recommend this resort. What are some of the property amenities at Long Beach Mauritius? I can only but recommend this hotel as much as to people who want to be their own, as to families and couples. Opened in 2011, it is an elegant and affable holiday resort featuring a unique blend of island chic architecture and tropical landscape. Our Management connected with you all along your journey and hope we covered the above-mentioned comments as much as we could. Yours sincerely, Christian Jaquier, We recently came for my birthday and we really enjoyed it, all thanks to Mr Vimal Rambhojun at the main bar area. They bring you tea but no cups, etc. Thank you for your enthusiasm towards our resort and service. We are glad to hear that you discovered the water activities with enthusiasm. Tripadvisor gives a Travellers Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travellers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. The first 2 coffee tabs are for free, then you have to pay (where else on the globe in a five star?). I certainly look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again on a next visit to our resort. This Team is so friendly and nice and it was a pleasure to order our Drinks there. Yours sincerely, Christian Jaquier, We recently came for my birthday and we really enjoyed it, all thanks to Mr Vimal Rambhojun at the main bar area. Yours sincerely, Christian Jaquier, We recently came for my birthday and we really enjoyed it, all thanks to Mr Vimal Rambhojun at the main bar area. I wished that she was living closer to where I am but we will surely be back. When we arrived they tried to tell us that it was the agencys fault and we should deal with it. But several are just not trained. The entire team and I look very much forward to welcoming you back to our resort. Yes, free parking is available to guests. Long Beach Resort is situated on more than a kilometre of sandy beach and coral reef, where water sports are plentiful. Going to breakfast half an hour before they close is too late for some dishes? It is our pleasure to hear that your kids had an amazing time with our Kids club team, who are giving their best, genuinely to deliver a unique experience. The hotel itself is beautiful in a spectacular setting. It was a superior sea view room. Shannon, from the Spa team, will be pleased to hear that she offered an exceptional treatment, and will surely be recognized. However, your appreciation on the Golf and our restaurants have been well acknowledged and shared. The sea temperature is one of the best I've experienced. We recommend calling ahead to confirm details. Best regards, Christian Jaquier, Adults Only and Adult Friendly Resorts Mauritius, Hotels near Aquacity Belle Mare Watersports. Overall service quality is outstanding. I was having a few massages and facial rituals, all very relaxing and refreshing. We recommend calling ahead to confirm details. I guess it was reserved for someone else. The hotel is fabulous in many ways. high service quality and best food; rooms worn out and renovation required. Kindness, being our moto, will remain our top priority to make you experience the beauty of Mauritius. What food & drink options are available at Long Beach Mauritius? more. We are glad to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us. The Long Beach Hotel had various activities and honeymoon privileges. A Sun Resorts property, Long Beach Golf & Spa Resort is located on the east coast, along one of the island's longest and widest natural beaches. A manager for example. Sincerely yours, Christian Jaquier, First of all- the staff is very friendly and some are excellent. What food & drink options are available at Long Beach Mauritius? What are some of the property amenities at Long Beach Mauritius? They do engage a lot with the guests to ensure that the guests are happy and they have a very good guest follow-up process, where if anything is brought up to their attention, there is instant and proper follow-up. Pointe de Flacq, 41602 Belle Mare, Mauritius - Great location - show map After booking, all of the property's details, including telephone and address, are provided in your booking confirmation and your account. Sincerely, Jean-Marc Ma-Poon. With a choice of 5 restaurants, and an extensive range of activities including preferred access to the Ile aux Cerfs Golf Club, your holiday at Long Beach Mauritius are a long way from ordinary. We were just beyond tired but it seemed like "the right hand didn't know what the left was doing" (and some simply dont care because I asked for the manager and nobody took care of that) and excuse were made. Didnt rate the breakfast experience very highly as there was a bottle neck by the egg section which caused a bit of a crush. See 5,762 traveler reviews, 7,615 candid photos, and great deals for Long Beach Mauritius, ranked #6 of 11 hotels in Belle Mare and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Cannot recommend this place enough! The personnel welcomed us so well, specially Mr. Adesh who was i guess the one in charged. Dear loveeat74, Greetings from the Long Beach Mauritius! Opened in 2011, it is an elegant and affable holiday resort featuring a unique blend of island chic architecture and tropical landscape. Our "Come Alive collection" offers a range of experiences to radiate the magic of Mauritius. We particularly loved the spacious, well maintained grounds, the international quality restaurants and the beach location. Dear Guest, I would like to thank you for staying at our resort and also for taking the time to write a review of your experience. Please rest assured that we have taken your constructive feedback on board and will ensure that all our guests will only get the very best in all aspects of their stay. Opened in 2011, it is an elegant and affable holiday resort featuring a unique blend of island chic architecture and tropical landscape. +230 4020100. Bedspread and decorative pillows were saved. I am a real Japanese Food lover and my husband took me to a surprised birthday dinner at Hasu restaurant long beach. This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC. I will share your reviews with all the staff and it will definitely a boost for all of us. Long Beach just oozes cool it combines carefree, elegant living with a blend of contemporary architecture and tropical landscape. The only recommendations I would have to the hotel management is that the staff often looked "under the water" and still would smile and take care. By the way, if the option is to stay mainly in the hotel, and not hanging around in the island every single day, I think all inclusive option does worth it, but Ill be back to this during my comments. Dear Guests, Many thanks for sharing your fantastic review concerning your most recent holidays through Trip Advisor. Going to breakfast half an hour before they close is too late for some dishes? Warmest regards, Christian Jaquier. When he went there one afternoon they were expecting him with his favourite paw patrol prints to colour. We are delighted to be made aware that the team, the location, the facilities and the layout contributed at large to the success of your holiday. Dear Guest, It fills me with great pride to learn of your great experience here at Long Beach Mauritius. Our Management connected with you all along your journey and hope we covered the above-mentioned comments as much as we could. Whether you desire to discover the mysterious underwater world and its vibrant marine life, experience the water from a boat, or make the most of the shallow lagoons . We stayed in a Junior Suite with beach access for 10 days. Nearby attractions include Belle Mare Beach (1.7 miles), March de Flacq (3.2 miles), and Sagar Shiv Mandir (1.7 miles). Special thanks to Vinesh at the beach bar who helped my daughter when she was temporarily separated from us. May Allah bless him. My son saw some Paw Patrol toys and they were happy to rent them to him (for free) to play during our stay. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Yes, guests often enjoy the ocean view available here. to many issues in the room.renovation required. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. But first things first: we had issues with our airport transport as we booked via an agency and we were not able to reach the hotel so we took a taxi. Thank you for your enthusiasm towards our resort and service. Yes, dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests. So, so grateful. I cannot understand how some can down rate this hotel, I stayed there for business, however enjoyed the facilities after business hours. Tripadvisor gives a Travelers Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. Sincerely, Jean-Marc Ma-Poon, Adults Only and Adult Friendly Resorts Mauritius, Hotels near Aquacity Belle Mare Watersports. Also the room does not look like in the pictures. I am so glad to note that you did appreciate the overall services and facilities offered to you and the recognition of all our exceptional team members. Really, do not miss your chance visiting this place. The room we were promised in the end had maintenance issues out of a sudden and we had to move to another one. The personnel welcomed us so well, specially Mr. Adesh who was i guess the one in charged. Best regards, Christian Jaquier, Beachcomber Resorts & Hotels in Mauritius, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Mauritius, Constance Hotels and Resorts in Mauritius, Hotels near (MRU) S. Seewoosagur Ram. golden nectar. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our. Yes, dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests. Also i want to say some especially and limitless greeding to the really nice Team at the Pool Bar. The chef went out of his way for us and the food was amazing! We are delighted to read that you have enjoyed your stay with us as well as the facilities and services offered, especially Mr. Vimal Rambhojun, our associate, who will be fully recognized for his outstanding performance. The excellent service and warm welcome received at Hasu Restaurant. Top room amenities include a minibar, air conditioning, and a flat screen TV. Thank you for your excellent feedback, which I will be delighted to share with my team. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. We really did not know much about the specialty of Hasu, so we asked Mr. Adesh himself to surprise us with the best dishes. We regret to hear that our rooms condition did not match your expectations and wish to express our sincere apologies. We look forward welcoming you back very soon. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. We look forward welcoming you back very soon. Shannon, from the Spa team, will be pleased to hear that she offered an exceptional treatment, and will surely be recognized. The Residence Mauritius View Hotel 3,549 reviews 1.9 miles from Long Beach Mauritius Free Wifi Free parking Special offer Visit hotel website All Inclusive 2022 Ambre Mauritius View Hotel 8,637 reviews 2.0 miles from Long Beach Mauritius Free parking Beach All Inclusive 2022 LUX Belle Mare View Hotel 8,505 reviews There are plenty of toys, activities, anything that you can think about. But the final random act of kindness was as we were leaving, our transfer to the airport didnt turn up so the hotel swiftly arranged one of their cars. A manager for example. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Your satisfaction is the greatest reward of the team, and certainly will act as a source of motivation to perform even better. We went to Longbeach on the 1st April for a week as a large group of 10 for my sister's wedding. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Now HK$2,291 (Was HK$3,083) on Tripadvisor: Long Beach Mauritius, Belle Mare. Some simply dont listen. 2,800 feet from property. Aside from the small bugs in the room (I'm sure fumigation can sort this out), we had the best stay in the hotel and enjoyed great service throughout the day. You will love it as we did! In response to your concerns, we regret that the service was not up to your expectation. The sea was really cool, and I learned how to fly sailing boats. We got refunded later (as the transfer was already paid and mistakes can happen) but from a five star hotel I expect that they deal with the agency which they are working. Belle Mare . We have been to numerous hotels in mauritius and travelled to many countries but we have never met someone so kind along with an exceptional customer service like his -From Rughoo Bhikoo family, Dear janhavir2023, Greetings from the Long Beach Mauritius! Long Beach. Yes, guests often enjoy the ocean view available here. It's the best experience ever and for sure will visit again. Dear rebeccamZ6293QU, Thank you for staying with us, your trust in Long Beach Mauritius and taking the time to share your feedback. To have the opportunity to improve your stay to a better one, we have shared your experience with the concerned team, who will take the measures to solve the mentioned points. Opened in 2011, it is an elegant and affable holiday resort featuring a unique blend of island chic architecture and tropical landscape. While I wish you had a better experience, it is feedback like this that we learn from and use to improve. A SPACIOUS BEACHSIDE RESORT IN MAURITIUS Located North-west on the coast of Mauritius, Victoria Beachcomber Resort & Spa is conveniently situated between the tourist hub of Grand Baie and Port Louis, the capital city. I look forward to welcome you for other great moments. Thank you for mentioning our team member Shah Alam, who will be fully recognized for his great service. Does Long Beach Mauritius offer any business services? We got refunded later (as the transfer was already paid and mistakes can happen) but from a five star hotel I expect that they deal with the agency which they are working. I could be misspelling her name, but I recall Channone ? What to do What to Do in the Hotel's Region Golf - West . The Names of them are Vimal the Magic Rum Mixer, Oudaye, Toory, Koushal and Deevesh. No fresh juices (they can't make fresh orange juice, really?) He was a great kind person. The place is so cosy, peaceful and it was exactly the place where i wanted to be for my birthday. They bring you tea but no cups, etc.
How To Report Copyright Infringement To Bighit, Unable To Find Apex Action Method Referenced As, Famous African American Soldiers In Ww2, Why Are Hfo Refrigerants Less Flammable Than Hydrocarbon Refrigerants, Articles L