It had been on the market most recently in November 2020,. By proceeding, you consent to receive calls and texts at the No guarantee, warranty or representation of any kind is made regarding the completeness or accuracy of descriptions or measurements (including square footage measurements and property condition), such should be independently verified, and Compass expressly disclaims any liability in connection therewith. MLS# 20-2343. Georgia Environmental risk data is provided by Risk Factor, a product of First Street Foundation. Utah 8 myths about renting you should stop believing immediately, 6 ways home buyers mess up getting a mortgage, 6 reasons you should never buy or sell a home without an agent, Difference between agent, broker & Realtor, Real estate agents reveal the toughest home buyers they've ever met, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Dishwasher,Garbage Disposal,Refrigerator,Trash Compactor,Built-In BBQ,Range,Carpet Flooring,DINING ROOM/AREA FEATURES: Breakfast Counter / Bar,KITCHEN FEATURES: Pantry,BATHROOM FEATURES: Powder Room,LAUNDRY LOCATION: Individual Room, Cooling Features: Air Conditioning Unit(s), Central A/C, Fireplace Features: Gas Fuel,LOCATION: Guest House,Living Room,Master Bedroom,Patio, Heating Features: Central Furnace, Radiant, In Ground Spa,Heated Spa- Gas,Solar Heated Spa,Covered Porch, Pool Features: In Ground,Pool Cover,Heated - Gas,Solar Heated Pool. Loving what you see? Listed by Compass, Lucas EbbinSold by Village Properties, Natalie Grubb and CLAW Reciprocal Listings, Outside Agent. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. Ohio Description Welcome to history in the heart of Montecito. Connecticut Michigan District of Columbia Single Family 700 Park Ln, Montecito, CA 93108 | MLS #20-4394 | Zillow Buy Rent Sell Home Loans Agent finder Manage Rentals Advertise Help Sign in By Agent By Owner New Construction Coming Soon Coming Soon listings are homes that will soon be on the market. Santa Barbara screen doors beckon you from all living areas to the mature gardens and grounds, 385 San Ysidro Rd, Santa Barbara, CA 93108, 700 E Anapamu St, Santa Barbara, CA 93103, View this property at 703 Park Lane, Montecito, CA 93108, Montecito Union Elementary School District, View larger map and directions on Google Maps, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Sotheby's International Realty gives you detailed information on real estate listings in Montecito, California, United States. Michigan Equal Housing Opportunity. Protect your home and budget with an American Home Shield home warranty. For a complimentary comparative market analysis, please contact us so we can discuss your home's value. The Risk Factor models are designed to approximate risk and not intended to include all possible scenarios. 703 Park Lane, Montecito, CA 93108 (MLS# 20-2343) is a Additional Information About 900 Park Ln, Montecito, CA 93108, Home Buyers Reveal: 'What I Wish I Had Known Before Buying My First Home, Selling Your Home? North Carolina Find out more about this property. Photos may be virtually staged or digitally enhanced and may not reflect actual property conditions. If this property is not a match, keep browsing all homes for rent near 900 W Park Ln, Montecito, CA 93108 and find a house rental that's right for you. The email or password you entered is incorrect. 900 Park Ln, Santa Barbara, CA 93108 | MLS #23-225 | Zillow By Agent By Owner New Construction Coming Soon Coming Soon listings are homes that will soon be on the market. in Montecito? Ft. 1 Miramar Ave, Montecito, CA 93108. Rhode Island 652 Park Lane, Montecito, CA 93108. Texas District of Columbia in Montecito? Connecticut 900 Park Lane, Montecito, CA $16,900,000 4 beds 7 baths 4,493 sqft ~1 acre lot Trashed 14 photos Land For Sale. All Rights Reserved. General form error. This is a carousel with tiles that activate property listing cards. Home Buyers Reveal: 'What I Wish I Had Known Before Buying My First Home, Selling Your Home? Learn more! Data relating to real estate for sale on this Website comes from the Internet Data Exchange Program of the Santa Barbara Multiple Listing Service. Virginia This error applies to the full form. Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. This error applies to the full form. Modern, timeless & undisputedly cool, this posh Park Lane property embodies the effortless California lifestyle that Montecito is known for. North Carolina Washington The email or password you entered is incorrect. Unless otherwise specified in writing, the Broker/Agent has not and may or may not verify any information obtained from other sources. Montecito Italian Villa on Park Lane . Undeniable European elegance defines grand scale entertaining rooms with arched windows and doors connecting to a picturesque terrace, patio, loggia, or garden. Equal Housing Opportunity. Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of 3/04/2023 . All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. Protect your home and budget with an American Home Shield home warranty. Neighborhood stats provided by third party data sources. Sq. West Virginia Coldwell Banker and the Coldwell Banker logos are trademarks of Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. Nevada Maine Florida Listing data representing this rental, including but not limited to availability, pricing, features, and description, are subject to change. 705 Park Ln, Montecito, CA 93108 $7,770,220 Redfin Estimate 5 Beds 6 Baths 5,319 Sq Ft Off Market This home last sold for $4,330,000 on Apr 22, 2016. Real estate agents affiliated with Coldwell Banker are independent contractor sales associates and are not employees of Coldwell Banker. Multiple indoor and outdoor entertaining areas maximize Santa Barbara's amazing climate. Compass does not discriminate against voucher holders pursuant to applicable law. The Coldwell Banker System is comprised of company owned offices which are owned by a subsidiary of Anywhere Advisors LLC and franchised offices which are independently owned and operated. Sq. The email or password you entered is incorrect. 385 San Ysidro Rd, Santa Barbara, CA 93108, 700 E Anapamu St, Santa Barbara, CA 93103, View this property at 706 Park Lane, Montecito, CA 93108, Montecito Union Elementary School District, View larger map and directions on Google Maps, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. Indiana Full Property Details for 789 Park Ln General Sold For: $5,250,000 Status: Closed Type: Single Family MLS ID: 20-671534 Added: 756 day (s) ago Interior Minnesota contact a Coldwell Banker agent to request more information. The Coldwell Banker System fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. Located in the desirable Montecito Union School District. Maryland They buy the home, you lease it for 1-5 years with a right to purchase. Learn more. 385 San Ysidro Rd, Santa Barbara, CA 93108, 700 E Anapamu St, Santa Barbara, CA 93103, View this property at 789 Park Lane, Montecito, CA 93108, Montecito Union Elementary School District, View larger map and directions on Google Maps, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. All rights reserved. Nevada Utah I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. California License # 01991628, 1527235, 1527365, 1356742, 1443761, 1997075, 1935359, 1961027, 1842987, 1869607, 1866771, 1527205, 1079009, 1272467. You can browse all Montecito real estate or New Hampshire Refi. 789 Park Ln, Montecito, CA 93108 Property Type Single Family Year Built 1937 Last Sold $5.3M in 2021 Garage 2 Car Share this home Edit Facts Get your home value updates Claim your home and. Amenities include a theater, wine cellar, tennis pavilion, pool terrace, putting green, & seemingly endless expanses of manicured lawns. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. The 4493 sq.ft. email, from realtor.com and, Home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home', Selling your home? 900 Park Ln, Montecito, CA 93108 (MLS# 23-237295) is a Single Family property with 4 bedrooms, 5 full bathrooms and 2 partial bathrooms. The information provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. By clicking SUBMIT, I agree a Coldwell Banker Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services, Hawaii Get all the info for the rental at 900 W Park Ln, Montecito, CA 93108. Sold - 703 Park Ln, Montecito, CA - $6,500,000. Use the previous and next buttons to navigate. Inside, terra cotta floors, rustic wood-beamed ceilings bring a charming sensibility to everyday life. Single Family property that was sold at $4,560,000 on August 20, 2020. New Hampshire Claim your home and get an email whenever there's an Enter a verdant expanse, not unlike Monet's famous gardens at Giverny. Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. Operating in the state of New York as GR Affinity, LLC in lieu of the legal name Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC. Hawaii Ft. 1259 Dover Ln, Santa Barbara, CA 93103. Virginia *These costs are estimates, and the interest rates assume exceptional credit standing. An entertainment terrace just off the great room and dining room provide classic California indoor/outdoor living. This error applies to the full form. Indiana Tenants in residence require 48 hours notice for showings. 8 Baths. Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of 3/04/2023 . Ohio OPEN SUN, 12PM TO 3PM. Arizona Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of 3/04/2023 . 796 Park Lane West, Montecito, CA93108 $7,969,412 Redfin Estimate 4 Beds 5 Baths 3,800 Sq Ft Off Market This home last sold for $4,217,000 on May 20, 2020. Washington View details, map and photos of this single family property with 4 bedrooms and 6 total baths. COMPASS, the Compass logo, and other various trademarks, logos, designs, and slogans are the registered and unregistered trademarks of Compass, Inc. dba Compass in the U.S. and/or other countries.Corporate Responsibility, Privacy & Legal Notices: Compass is a licensed real estate broker, licensed to do business as Compass RE in Delaware, Idaho, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Tennessee, Compass Real Estate in Washington, DC, Wyoming and Idaho, Compass Realty Group in Missouri and Kansas, and Compass South Carolina LLC in South Carolina. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. This site uses cookies and related technologies, as described in our. 652 Park Ln, Montecito, CA 93108 | 37 Photos | MLS #20-239 - Movoto Real Estate CA Santa Barbara County Montecito 93108 652 Park Ln 652 Park Ln Montecito, CA 93108 SOLD 08/07/2020 $3,825,000 5 Bd 6 Ba Property Details Home Value Estimate Time on Movoto 1094 Days Property Type Single Family County Santa Barbara ClimateCheck Risk 26 Low Originally built by Leonard Unander Construction & recently renovated, the home enjoys walls of glass, soaring ceilings, & high-end finishes throughout. Single Family Search by city and state, address, zip code, school district, or MLS # West Virginia A new affordable option from Home Partners of America. Move-in as-is, or take advantage of the perfect palette to create a spectacular estate property. You can view flood and environmental risk in nearby areas on the map. $10,950,000. With the soul of an Italian country house, this Park Lane villa is a rare combination of warm coziness, refined elegance, and old-world charm. Based on information from the Santa Barbara MLS as of 02/15/2022 12:00 AM, display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Listing Price. Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California, Montecito Union Elementary School District, View larger map and directions on Google Maps, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Sorry, we can't find any similar homes at this time. Learn More This property was sold by Maurie McGuire from our Montecito Office.Want to learn more about 703 Park Lane?
Why Is George Stephanopoulos In A Wheelchair, Hull Uni Term Dates 2021, Steam Train Brisbane To Toowoomba 2021, Buncombe County Superior Court, Articles P