And you could just feel how much all your friends and family love you and Kyle! I hope you will be sure to come by and say hello to us every now and again! Beautiful view from the roof top. to the personalized pictures was just incredible. Highly highly recommend not only for the stunning aesthetic but the value of having so many things included. M From start to finish the White Room was wonderful! I know we had some last minute changes to the ceremony, but everything turned out so beautifully! They are very organized and always happy to answer any questions. e, The Villa Blanca is what Wedding dreams were made out of, and I am so thrilled that you enjoyed the transformation from the Ceremony to the Reception space on the second floor! We had a large wedding party which could have been overwhelming, but she handled it gracefully. It was such a pleasure getting to be a part of their big day. Erin sheppard was our coordinator and I cannot express what an amazing job she did. People seemed to enjoy the food & had a wonderful time. e wedding and its a ton of fun! Before we were engaged, we already knew this is where we wanted to have our wedding, after many visits to St. Augustine. If anything went wrong that night, I never knew about it! 197 to 300 USD /night. h a price, it was all worth it. It was so cool With myself (the bride) in Gainesville and the groom in Jacksonville, and 70% of our guests from out-of-state, we were pretty flexible with where our venue was going to be. was never too overwhelming (especially because it was a destination wedding!) I can honestly say this was the best day of our lives. They went way above our expectations. Take the. Everything came together perfectly, and it was such an honor to be a part of you and Graham's special day! When planning a wedding, the first thought on anybodys mind is venue. The food was absolutely wonderful and the staff were so accommodating! From your first consultation to the last dance, we work with you to create a vision and deliver exceptional service for your event. Waitstaff was courteous and attentive as well. XoXo Meghan, Alan and The White Room Team! I work as a journalist, so I ask a TON of questions, and yet The White Room staff politely answered EVERY email and phone call with professionalism, sincerity and kindness. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience! And did I mention the wine was superb, and the food was amazing. Thank you to every single staff member that made our evening flawless! Sarah made sure all the flowers, cake topper, and their dog, Koopa was on the cake. Worth every penny! o you dont have to and always get back to you in a timely manner. event planner, Meghan, and her staff are making it less stressful. All of our food is prepared in house by our executive chefs and is served oven to table within moments a key difference for our venue. To sum it up, I couldnt imagine a better venue. We wish you all the best and a lifetime of happiness! The day before the event, they made every concession to allow us to drop off our decor whenever was most convenient for us. The venue looked amazing. Can you say Chicken Wellington bites, TO DIE FOR! Motorcycle parking is available for the same $15 fee. The White Room Loft & Rooftop | The White Room THE WHITE ROOM LOFT & ROOFTOP Save Social Properties & Photo Gallery Virtual Tour & Videos Menus About Us Contact Us Employment Opportunities Press Venue Address 1 King Street St. Augustine, FL 32084 Contact Us (904) 824-9056 info@whiteroomweddings.com We fell in love with the Rooftop & Loft the second we saw it and all our guests enjoyed their experience as well. For an individual tea reservation under 10 days please call 904-824-9056 (press option 1) or email info@chatsworthpub.com. We had our ceremony and reception in the Villa Blanca which was incredibly beautiful and worked perfectly for our vision. He made us our dinner plates and even boxed some up for us to take back. Please be sure to stop by and say hello the next time you are in town! I really cannot say thank you enough for taking the time to write such a sweet review! Established in 2002, Beachside offers a wealth of experience in the event industry. The food was great and they took great care in accommodating a guest with food allergies. I mean just flawless. He was so helpful and friendly throughout the reception. Allan was a godsend! Everything was absolutely perfect and our guests have not stopped raving about how delicious the food was. Reese and Giselle kept us on track from the moment we arrived. 8,937 followers. You are the absolute sweetest and I love that you chose to be a part of The White Room Family! k with during the planning process! Oh thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. If you are looking at The White Room, book them! All 17 rooms at our hotel in St. Augustine have private bathrooms, and most have private entries as well. 39 Park Ave E, St. Augustine, FL 32084 | MLS# 1103484 | Redfin Street View See all 56 photos 39 Park Ave E, St. Augustine, FL 32084 $599,900 Est. The staff/bartenders/waiters/waitresses, I got to meet and talk to a few, Amy, Diego, and Sarah, were so friendly and amazing! Marina! It really means so much that you would take time to share your experience. Thank you, Dawn & Tony Morgan, of love, laughter and happily ever after! If we could go back in time and do it all over again, we would and we would not change a thing! the Loft and Rooftop for my reception. We had so many compliments with the food and venue. But, Im not sure if this was entirely the White Rooms fault. . The staff, espec Christy, thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. You and Trent were seriously a dream to work with! I even told the reception manager, if there is anything that went wrong you did so well at hiding it & I dont want to know! A month later and it still seems flawless. They kept me updated on their capacity and COVID procedures and routinely assured me everything would be fine (and that I wasnt crazy!) Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience! The White Room and their AMAZING staff made every single wedding dream we had come true. There was amazing communication throughout the whole process, especially the day of. You looked absolutely exqui Let me start off by saying that you will not find a better venue and venue staff. The sparkler send off went off without a hitch, and was the perfect ending. Alan and I loved working with you and are thrilled to hear that you were happy with everything. I mean you can't go wrong with a Taco Bar! Meghan, Alan, Reese and The White Room Family! The White Room knows how Lindsay, thank you so much! We wish you and your families all of the love and happiness that life has to offer! g at the Loft & Rooftop in The White Room. You cannot go wrong. Throughout the planning process, Meagan always had answers to Awww Katie!! It was honor working with you to help plan all of the details of your big day and help bring your vision to life! It was truly a dream wedding, on a dream day with tremendous fireworkswith amazing food and in a gorgeous venue! Book A Tour The White Room, built in 1888 is located on St. Augustine's waterfront and was established in 2006. Thanks to Shannon and everyone at The White Room for making our day unforgettable! I cannot thank you enough for choosing The White Room and letting us be part of such a magical day for you two We got married at The White Room in September of 2021 and had the best day ever! She is amazing and made all Tatiana & Thomas, You are just so sweet! Even at the tasting, there was nothing we didn't like. We were planning from Texas and she made everything so smooth. I wish you all the happiness in world and can't wait to see all of your amazing photos! You looked STUNNING!! You are so incredibly sweet and we could all tell just how much you love each other. Throughout the whole night he made sure that my husband and I had food to eat and were comfortable and not worrying about anything. All rooms boast a private balcony with ocean views, microwaves, coffee makers, and refrigerators. The planning process was made incredibly easy - Shannon and her team were always very accessible. Overall I would absolutely recommend The White Room to any couple. I wish you both a lifetime of happiness and I cannot wait to see your photos! tails come together, and seeing you and Spencer tie the knot with all of your close family and friends. We had a hurricane hit 5 days before our event and Kelsi communicated with us fully about everything! We consider ourselves big "foodies" and we decided to go with their buffet option and couldn't be happier. She even recommended the "Marry Me Margarita", pepper jack wantons, and beef empanadas. For Sale: 4 beds, 2.5 baths 2063 sq. ially Sarah were super accommodating and made the transition smooth. From the menu to the seating charts and all the planning that led up to the big day to the staff running out to buy cake for our gu Kristen, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a nice review! Erin went above and beyond to make sure the day was perfect in every way. Reese is the sweetest and she truly made my night when she came on the dance floor and danced with us. The exposed brick and amazing food is the perfect reception space to party all night! Thank you White Room for making my wedding simply amazing! Lots of love, Erin & The White Room Team. 3 BDR 2 BA Sleeps 7 #261637. YEARS. Resident Discount Use Park St. Augustine to pay for parking through your smartphone. The whole experience we had with Giselle was truly wonderful. The White Room Saint Augustine, FL 4.8 293 Reviews View more information 293 Reviews 4.8 out of 5.0 Recommended by 96% of couples Quality of service 4.9 Average response time 4.8 Professionalism 4.9 Value 4.8 Flexibility 4.8 Awards 293 48 User photos + 44 Sort by: Featured S Shannon M. Married on 01/04/2020 5.0 Quality of service 5.0 Responsiveness Congratulations again!! This hidden gem in the heart of St. Augustine, Florida's charming downtown historic district originally opened as a bank in the 1920s-a shining symbol of the city's prosperity. It was absolutely PERFECT! All our guests had a wonderful time. the white room st. augustine the white room st. augustine photos the white room st. augustine location You and Stuart were such a pleasure to work with throughout the planning process. I cannot thank Erin enough for taking in my vision and making it reality. is industry in the first place and why I love my job so much! look at the small details. The Lightner Museum - St. Augustine, FL 75 King Street St. Augustine, FL 32084 www.lightnermuseum.org If you're coming into town for the day, your best bet is definitely St. Augustine's Historic Downtown Parking Facility. I wish you and Daniel nothing but happiness together and congratulations again on a beautiful wedding!! The food- both the taste and the visual spread- was wonderful. Again, we cannot thank you, Hannah, & Thomas enough for choosing The White Room to be part of such an amazing day! As any bride can attest, this was possibly the most stressful and uncertain thing thats happened to me in quite some time. Our guests raved about the food and their entire experience at our wedding. We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness together! walk by foot. with me to plan for the big day and any last minute changes that came about. Please see our, Get Our Wedding Planner App On Your Mobile Device. Unreal. Rebeccah was our event manager and she was on point with everything. We received countless comments on the beauty of the venue, the quality of food and service, and the overall great time everyone had! Erin was our wedding planner and from the calls we were able to have with her to plan everything out, the rehearsal the day before our ceremony, and the day of everything went beyond perfect. I cannot thank Rebeccah and her team enough for making my daughters wedding everything she dreamed of and more. $4,195/mo Get pre-approved 3 Beds 2 1,524 Sq Ft About This Home Spectacular A-to-Z renovation. You two made the whole planning process so much fun! And girl th We had our wedding reception at The White Room and it was beautiful! We wish you nothing but love and happiness! We loved every second and everyone had an amazing time, including us! There's plenty of room (spaces for 1,200 vehicles) and it's open every day of the year. Thank you so much for these kind words!! Please be sure to visit whenever you are in town. Thank you for taking the time to write a review, Alexis! From the decor you picked out to the menus - everything was perfect. I will definitely miss you girls so please come by to see me every now and again! I decided to fly down mid-week to visit as the venue will not accept a deposit without an in-person visit. I wish you, Matt, & your families all the best! I am eternally lucky and thankful that I chose them for my wedding! We received so many compliments from guest MRS ROGERS!!!! I absolutely loved all of the thoughtful little details that you and your Mom incorporated into designing your dream wedding such as the subtle sequin and sheer table linens that played off of the detailing in your wedding dress perfectly, and the gold chargers and cutlery that complimented the tall gold candelabra bases of the floral centerpieces that you chose. Leading up to the day Meghan was so patient with me and my mom sending her about a million questions over email. All of your friends and family had so much fun at your wedding, and you could just feel all the love in the room. The location is perfect and the view from the rooftop is stunning! I could write an entire essay on the venue itself, but I will just say that it was the most beautiful place that I ever could've imagined! The food is amazing, everyone was dancing and had a great time, I never felt stressed on the wedding day. t believe its already been almost 4 months! ~ Kelsi, Alan, Reese, Katie, Preston & The White Room Team! Thank you for taking time to share your experience with us. or fit the venue absolutely beautifully and Charlotte looked STUNNING!!! I asked Megan, so many questions and she patiently answered all of them in a timely manner! Amelia, I am so happy to hear that your wedding day was everything you hoped it would be! ~ Kelsi & The White Room. I am so happy you and Tomas enjoyed your special day and you both looked so happy together! I could not say enough good things about The White Room! Look for the "City of St. Augustine" seal on city parking lot and meter signage. Secondly, when you pick The White Room, you also pick working with a highly experienced wedding staff. Ashley! Your wedding was such a beautiful celebration with your frien Beautiful venue! Learn More Auction We had a few hiccups, like, Publix not delivering the cake, Hi Mrs. Marta, thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! Everyones food was served hot and the Prime Rib was cooked perfectly. The building has undergone an award-winning renovation and is now a premier destination for St Augustine weddings and special events. Not only is this the most beautiful wedding venue that we've ever seen, it was also the most flawless experience we've ever had. I agre As soon as I saw The White Room I knew that this is where we were going to become husband and wife. It was truly an amazing, relaxing , unforgettable experience (even though we had our hearts set on the rooftop)! ~ Rebeccah, Alan, & The White Room Team. One guest said, just when you thought everything was so perfect, and then came the horse and carriage at the perfect time, at the sparkler exit. I spent $12,000 plus dollars with this venue and unfortunately life happened to me, and not one dollar could be refunded back to me, and in addition, there idea of flexibility was to reschedule the date but not even let me have an actual date, a limbo land, date of we will call you three months in advance and let you know what dates we have open and you can let your guest know last minute, and unfortunately that doesnt work with guest traveling, trying to plan vendors, and lets be honest, weddings are stressful as it is, that type of treatment with holding $12,000 of my money? The staff and venue coordinator were helpful and professional. We chose to have our reception in the Grand Ballroom. We would love to meet you! I could not imagine having our wedding anywhere else. White's is for guests dining at O.C. She responded to e-mails very promptly. When we booked, we were invited to a menu tasting where we got a chance to sample the wedding and once we tasted the French toast we were 100% sold. Sigh. ~ Kelsi. The White Room was so helpful in making the wedding our own - we were able to include giant Jenga, corn hole, a donut station and a polaroid guestbook. There were several advantages to having a brunch wedding: (1) The weather was cooler. The wedding experts at the White Room are happy to help with sample menus, lists of local vendors, and room layout suggestions. On the day of, Reese took care of us in our suites and Kelsi popped in to give us a run down. s with everything! Kelsi also coordinated the rehearsal the night before. Love the venue (gorgeous). Best wishes on your marriage together, congratulations to you both once again! All of our friends and family said it was the best wedding they had ever been to, and the bride said it was the most magical night of her life! You all did an AMAZING job!! ouples romantic, elegant beauty in the heart of downtown St. Augustine. You were such a pleasure to work with throughout the planning process and all of your family and friends were just as amazing as you! So trust me when I say that picking The White Room was one of best decisions I made. her enough for making my day everything I had hoped! You both made our night PERFECT. Your wedding day was such a beautiful celebration To say I obsessed over getting married in the Villa Blanca is a bit of an understatement. The venue was beautiful and everyone working there that night was the best. ~Rebeccah & The White Room Team, me emotional when you walked down the aisle in the Villa Blanca to Hallelujah. It was so wonderful to see just how much everyone loves you and Will and were so excited to cele Aside from being absolutely gorgeous, The White Room made the last month leading up to the wedding as effortless as possible, and the actual wedding day magical! I might be biased, since it was my wedding, but our food was AMAZING. The staff were so very attentive from the moment we came for our first tour of the property until days after our e Danielle & Zac, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with The White Room. Sep 2006 - Present16 years 5 months The White Room is the most sought after St. Augustine Wedding & Event Venue located on the waterfront. As much as I can go on about The white Room I just have to stop to applaud Erin Sheppard because she is the orchestrator that made everything run smoothly. I cannot say enough how grateful I am to have been able to marry the love of my life at The White Room! All of our family was amazed at how smoothly The White Room ran the event. There was so much love in the room, and everyone could see what a wonderful time your guests had! 14 year Award winning Waterfront Historic Venues in the heart of St. Augustine, Florida Watch Insta Stories for real weddings #whiteroomweddings. Our wedding was on 8/8/2020, the ceremony was held in the Villa Blanca and the reception in the Grand Ballroom. The ceremony and reception were truly amazing due to all the work by Kelsi and her staff. ou. Danielle, your dress was simply stunning! The White Room was absolutely incredible for our wedding day. Thank you so much for your kind words! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a sweet review. The White Room was the first venue Chris and I met with. I don't know what I would've done without her. You are so incredibly sweet! Also, my cake topper was never added. I am thrilled to hear that you , Jaime, and your guests enjoyed the food and our beautiful venue! Your wedding was beautiful and you're right, that breeze was amazing. I can't thank you enough for taking the time to share your experience with us! We still got to use the rooftop for the reception/dancing and it was wonderful! They were great and easy to work with through the entire process, but the stand out moment for me was actuall Taylor & Alen, Thank you so much for your sweet review! It means the world to me that you were happy with your wedding day, and Alan and I were so grateful to have been a part of it. Best wishes to you all! It was perfect and magical from start to finish! Thank you so much again! Wedding Venue. Our guests were taken back at how gorgeous and yummy everything was. I had my wedding at the white room and had such an amazing experience. I wish you and Jeff a lifetime of love and happiness, and I hope that you two share a marriage even more beautiful than your wedding day! We wish you all the best :) ~ Rebeccah, Alan, & The White Room, e were assured they wouldn't, but when we brought it to their attention it was put away. The Hilton St. Augustine Historic Bayfront is an in demand 4 star hotel located approx. That was so awesome. She was extremely transparent which is rare from what we experienced from other venues) and actually encouraged us to ask questions. and I, along with The White Room team, wish you all the years of love and happiness! I knew this venue was the one as soon as I saw pictures of their loft, and the staff at the White Room did not disappoint! At the last minute I opted to add the luxe package and she quickly took care of it. All the best, Erin & The White Room. Please be sure to send us photos as we would love to share them! Meghan was in constant communication with me to ensure that my wedding day was be perfect. I wish I was able to give them more than 5 stars! You get to try it at the taste testing, but it's even better the day of your wedding. XoXo Meghan, Alan and The White Room Team. Rebeccah was incredibly helpful. e in June, my family was nervous about a rain plan, and Kelsi had the perfect back up plan so that we were at ease. It was truly such a pleasure working with you and Kelsey on her big day! The venue itself is gorgeous with so much charm. ;) and was done by the most reassuring professional team I could imagine working with. My wedding planner was Shannon (love her! Please come by to see me every now and again! More Swimming Outdoor Pool Outdoor Towels provided Heated Whirlpool Behind Property Towels provided at whirlpool Nearby Things To Do the ceremony had to be moved last minute due to weather, which they accommodated immediately with no stress on us. Even my guests loved her and she made sure everyone was settled and she really took care of everyone. I wish the two of you all of the best as you begin this next chapter in your lives together! The venue itself is absolutely beautiful and breath taking. We still haven't stopped getting compliments on how beautiful the venue was and how good the food was. But really the whole team rocks. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience! were absolutely stunning and everything came together so beautifully!! I cannot speak higher of The White Room! Sarah worked with us on food tastings, the menu decisions, the decor set-up, and managed the reception evening so beautifully, we didn't have to worry about a single thing. Thank you so much for taking the time to share such a kind and thoughtful review, Jessica! The bride and groom had the best time ever!! ~ Kelsi & The White Room, ds and family. :), tion of big day! She was very responsive and friendly. Best wishes! ogether for you. I cant say enough good words about The White Room staff. The food was AMAZING, the entire day ran smoothly with the help of our White Room day of coordinator, and we would recommend this venue to anyone! It was such a fun item to incorporate into To say Kelsi, Reese and the entire White Room staff made our wedding day dreams come true is an understatement. He was extremely great at facilitating our timeline in a professional and calm manner. Kelsi answered all my emails thoroughly and timely throughout the ~9 month planning process, and you can tell The White Room knows their stuff. All three were unbelievably hel We had an amazing wedding at The White Room. client. pful and great to work with. We had the pleasure of working with Meghan from start to finish and I truly think of her as a friend now that the wedding is over. And Hannah looked absolutely gorgeous!! hey made our day stress free and we couldn't be happier!!! Your ceremony was absolutely beautiful and so romantic! r Shelby and Caleb!! I've had so many guests compliment the food and the space. I am beyond happy to hear that we were able to make Hannah & Thomas dreams come true! generator to make sure we could still have our wedding! The venue was GORGEOUS and the food was amazing. Publix delivered exactly what my daughter originally ordered and was there in a timely manner. She was always available for questions. I cannot praise about The White Room enough! The venue is stunning, the food and drinks were amazing, and the staff was an absolute dream (shoutout to Sarah and Alan for coordinating the perfect day!!). They are with you every step of the way and make the planning process fun and easy. :) Sarah, ect, but a little windy. The Villa Blanca was such a beautiful alternative though, and I'm glad that it stopped raining so that everyone could enjoy the rooftop. Meghan was an absolute DREAM to work with and responded promptly to any and all calls or emails. Hauntings The Worth House was built in 1790 and moved from O.C. See more ideas about st. augustine, st augustine florida, florida wedding. Rebeccah answered all my millions of questions and helped me every step of the way. Our coordinator Meghan was amazing and so responsive throughout the wedding planning process. And Allen was there for us they day of to take care of us and made sure we were perfect the whole night! Received SO many compliments from our guests about the space, staff, and food! St. Augustine's premier DJ, Lighting and Photo Booth Service. Download a printable version of the handicapped parking map (PDF). You, Sammy, and your families are fantastic and we all loved being part of such a fun day!! The White Room played a huge role in making our wedding day the most special! You really could feel how much the two of you loved each other and how loved you two were by everyone there. Throughout planning, my questions via email were answered throughly and in a timely manner. and your families! We wish we could re-live our wedding day over and over again, and we would choose The White Room every single time. Rebeccah was there to answer any questions we had throughout the whole process. on our special day. Location & Hours 1 King St Saint Augustine, FL 32084 Get directions Edit business info You Might Also Consider Sponsored Hilton St. Augustine Historic Bayfront 120 0.2 miles away from The White Room Adam D. said "This place blew me away! The White Room is an award winning full service private event and wedding venue located in the Heart of Historic Downtown St. Augustine, Florida on the scenic Bayfront.
Richmond County, Nc Jail Mugshots, Michael Jackson Net Worth 2021, Ponders Funeral Home Of Fairmount Ga Obituaries, Mcdonalds Garfield Mugs Worth, Articles P