No, I'm wrong. Where are you? (Half of the Winkie guards come down as well. Doorman: Because he (Frustrated) Oh! Current Offers . Poppies! Glinda the Good Witch of the North: Then close your eyes and tap your heels together three times. : I said, come back tomorrow! (Chuckling, Happily) My! Culpeper. Set where you live, what language you speak, and the currency you use. Courage! Now go on. (as the horses come out of the barn running. Be a lion, not a mouse. Professor Marvel (Tin Man and Lion kneel down to check on him.). I never thunk before. I've held that axe up for ages. Materials: photoshop, epson giclee printer, premium matte canvas, The Wizard of Oz has so many memorable moments. Really Nice Item, Great Communication From Seller And Super Fast Shipping! (She waves her wand slowly), Dorothy Gale: There's no place like home. Lollipop Guild Trio: We represent the Lollipop Guild, The Lollipop Guild, The Lollipop Guild. Take an hour for lunch. Scarecrow: But that's so easy! Oh, no, my dear! Two men in a row boat float by gave friendly gestures at Dorothy as she continues to look on and sees that she's in the middle of a tornado.). (They start running in the poppy field). : (Toto pulls the green curtain revealing an ordinary man who is pulling levers controlling the image.) This type of data sharing may be considered a sale of information under California privacy laws. Tin Man: Well, about a year ago, I was chopping that tree, when suddenly it began to rain. Hold on to your hope. Lions and tigers and bears! Then Dorothy oils his knees as Tin Man continues to walk Scarecrow oils his other knee. : Ho-ho-ho! [booming voice] The Wizard of Oz Yes! : There's no place like home. Wizard of Oz: That's Doctor of Thinkology.. Scarecrow: (Places his finger on his head) The sum of the square roots of two sides of an isosceles triangle is equal to square root of the remaining side. Just like I knew it would be. She has to learn it for herself. Munchkins: (Singing) The house began to pitch. Then they encounter a horse-drawn carnival wagon down in an embankment which says "Professor Marvel, Acclaimed by the Crowned Heads of Europe, Let Him Read Your Past, Present, and Future in His Crystal, Also Juggling and Sleight of Hand." Dorothy Gale, Tin Man, and Scarecrow: (Together and they march fearfully down the road) Lion and tigers and bears! (Dorothy, Scarecrow, Tin Man, and Toto continue their journey to the Emerald City and they enter a thick forest. Back! : (Dorothy shows the doorman the ruby slippers), Doorman: (Understands) Oh! You are talking to a man who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe. The Munchkins will see you safely to the border of Munchkinland. I was petrified. Drat, you and your dog! Tin Man: (Stammering nervously) But if we do that, we'll have to kill her to get it! : (The chamber doors open). Scarecrow: (Giving her the oilcan) Here. Not duke. , Where's Hickory? it's Auntie Em. There's a woman. As Dorothy goes outside she is awed upon seeing that everything is colorful. You came back! (Groaning in frustration and does a tsk expression, he puts the notice on the door and goes back inside), Dorothy and friends: (Reading the notice together) "Bell out of order. The wonderful Wizard of Oz. Tin Man: Why don't you try counting sheep? Glinda the Good Witch of the North: (Nodding her head) That's all it is. Aunt Em: Henry! Toto! Please, sir, we've done what you told us. Oh, you mean the thing. (Nikko hands her the golden cap) But shoes or no shoes, I'm still great enough to conquer her. Dorothy Gale: Who, me? Sylvester is the name of Professor Marvel's horse in the beloved 1939 film version of "The Wizard of Oz." Specifically, the horse appears in the film's beginning sequences in Kansas. That's how we keep you in repair. Dorothy picks up Toto and Glinda holds her protectively. Fly! I could stay young and chipper. Dorothy Gale: Well, Oh dear, I don't quite see how I Scarecrow: Of course, I'm not bright about doing things but if you just bend the nail down in the back, maybe I'll slip off and-. Uncle Henry: Dorothy? Be it fish or fowl. Dorothy Gale: (Singing) With the thoughts you'd be thinking. : Service, a Creative Commons Dorothy (Gives Dorothy a bouquet and she smells them. The Cowardly Lion The Ozian citizens all wear green clothes. Glinda: (Whispering to Dorothy) Keep tight inside of them. Scarecrow: It's pleasant down this way too. The only person who might know would be the great and wonderful Wizard of Oz himself. Dorothy Gale: We've been walking a long ways and I was hungry and (Realizing) Did you say something? Dorothy Gale: (Shocked, pleading to the Wizard) Come back! And ring the bells out. In order to give you the best experience, we use cookies and similar technologies for performance, analytics, personalization, advertising, and to help our site function. Doctor of Thinkology. (The camera switches back to the Gale farm as the twister approaches, the chickens scurry around and Uncle Henry comes out.). Zeke: It's a twister! Auntie Em: Uh,we can't go against the law, Dorothy. We melted her! (The winged monkeys tear him apart), Dorothy Gale: Toto! Who's her? Wizard of Oz: Bring me her broomstick and I'll grant your requests. What's that? Why didn't you say that in the first place? Uncle Henry: Hurry up! But first, you must prove yourselves worthy by performing a very small task. I'm burning! Everybody in the storm cellar! . You've been more trouble to me than worth one way or another. Company Credits Oh, so she is! Uncle Henry: Yeah, she got quite a bump on the head.. We kind of thought there for a minute she was gonna leave us. (To Tin Man) And you! Male Munchkin: Follow the Yellow Brick Road. March up to that gate and bid it open. No, no, don't tell me!" In story called " What if Legion had killed Magneto ", the Professor was being defeated by En Sabah Nur in battle, before Jean Grey came to his rescue. (Dorothy and Scarecrow chuckling). Ah, you liquidated her, eh? (As Tin Man continues crying an image of Glinda appears on camera and she waves her wand making the snow fall from the sky.). (To Wizard) Oh, don't go without me. Cowardly Lion: (Smiling) You can say that again. All in good time. Dorothy Gale: But the Good Witch of the North told me not to. Tin Man: No, it feels wonderful. Dorothy I was just thinking, I really don't want to see the Wizard this much. Wizard of Oz: Yes, that's exactly so. I'm just a very bad wizard. Professor Ha ha . Oh! ), (Then a trio of male tap dancing Munchkins come out and dance for Dorothy while the leader is holding a lollipop.). Their magic must be very powerful or she wouldn't want them so badly. Miss Gulch! Cowardly Lion: Why, I'd trash him from top to bottom-us. This is the Wicked Witch of the West and she's worse than the other one was. The Wizard of Oz is one because. She's somewhere out in the storm! Doorman: (Gasps) The Wizard? Put me together. No, that's not right. But nobody can see the great Oz. Come back! : , We're on our way to see the Wizard now. Try using a different browser or disabling ad blockers. Tin Man: Well, suppose the Wizard wouldn't give me one when we got there. Ain't it the truth? Publication history [ edit] [booming voice] In addition, a new website called Newseum provides access to the front pages of local daily newspapers around the country and the world by city. Doggone it! sites. Everything is all right! It's that point in the year READ THE REST, We thank our sponsor for making this content possible; it is not written by the editorial staff nor does it necessarily reflect its views. Just then the witch to satisfy an itch, went flying on her broomstick, thumbing for a hitch. Keep in mind that anyone can view public collectionsthey may also appear in recommendations and other places. Toto jumps out of Dorothy's arms). They have one thing you haven't got: a diploma. Scarecrow: Hurry, we've got no time to lose! Do not arouse the wrath of the Great and Powerful Oz! Winkie Guard Leader: (Shocked, to Dorothy) She's She's dead, you killed her. : So you can all go home and there's nothing to worry about! Oh, Scarecrow, what am I gonna do? She's wearing the ruby slippers, she gave her. Well, bust my buttons! (Starts walking on the Yellow Brick Road) Follow the Yellow Brick Road? Material used for , Some informationbout a locale is common knowledge; some is available on the web. And a couple of tra-la-las. I had an Aunt Em myself once. Dorothy Gale: If you were really great and powerful, you'd keep your promises. 5. Big cities, big mountains, big oceans. Sit down right here. I know it isn't right but I'm gonna miss the way you used to holler for help before you found your courage. What'd he say? Dorothy Gale: Would you take us to see the Wizard? They uh They don't understand you at home. Come on in! of $15 hide Vintage Lionel train wagon 1690/observation car 1691 pre war metal. And a couple of la-di-das. (The camera changes to "The End" title on screen then it fades to black.). Cowardly Lion: Talk me out of it. And the mountains bow. : Ozians: (Singing) Ha-ha-ha! And meet the young lady who fell from the star. I'm Glinda the Witch of the North. Then Scarecrow, Tin Man, Lion fight back the three guards overpowering them. The Wizard will fix everything. All Discounted Items(2) 10% off and more(2) Store Pickup & Delivery . (To Dorothy) Don't you think the Wizard could help him too? Every pusillanimous creature that crawls on the Earth or slinks through slimy seas has a brain. Locations near 23917. But just try to stay out of my way! At her side is Nikko the leader of the winged monkeys.). He got away! I would not be just a nothing, my head all full of stuffing. You may all come out and thank her. I may not come out alive, but I'm going in there. And I'm not going to leave here ever, ever again because I love you all. Hold on to your heart. Wicked Witch of the West: Very well. designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated Gather information as well as names and data points. Now don't tell me. Wizard of Oz: Why anybody can have a brain. Scarecrow: Down? (Kissed his cheek). Cowardly Lion: (Agreeing with Scarecrow) Yeah. I have to rest for just a minute. You don't know how lucky you are not to have one. : Dorothy Gale: (Hugging Tin Man) I knew you'd come! Cowardly Lion: (Determined) All right, I'll go in there for Dorothy. He lives in the Emerald City, and that's a long journey from here. It oh [does a tsking, expression, goes inside door for a moment. Back where I come from we have universities, seats of great learning, where men can go to become great thinkers and when they come out. The Tin Man Silence, whippersnapper! : Please try again. (Dorothy and her friends run down the stairs and along the parapets of the castle. The more closely linked your data is to your audience, the better. Well, naturally when you go around picking on things weaker than you are. [pointing] I've got to see the Wizard. Not nobody, not nohow! (To Lion) As for you, my fine friend, you're a victim of disorganized thinking. Dorothy Gale, Scarecrow and Tin Man: (Singing together) We're off to see the wizard. Wicked Witch of the West: You call that long? Ding-Dong the Wicked Witch is dead! I mean, my friends! Auntie Em must have stopped wondering what happened to me by now. Music can be a time-traveling vessel of connection and consummation. The Wizard of Oz Consulting with the rain. (Dorothy and her friends go in the carriage) We've been gone such a long, and we feel so mess. Wizard of Oz: Silence, whippersnapper! To get him a heart. Houseguests, eh? [speaking in a booming voice into microphone] Dorothy Gale: But how do I start for Emerald City? Dorthy Gale: Oh dear! Oh! They are called phila er, phila er, yes, er, Good Deed Doers. , Just because you own half the county doesn't mean you have the power to run the rest of us. (Dorothy sits down on the chair) This is the same genuine, magic, authentic crystalused by the priests of Isis and Osiris in the days of Pharaoh's of Egypt. Talk with strangers as well as people you know. Wicked Witch of the West: (Giggling) That's right. (Scarecrow, Tin Man, Lion, and Toto come down and follow the Winkie guards into the castle as Lion attempts to hide his tail but can't.
Inspire Diagnostics Location, Nj Estimated Tax Payments Statement Of Account, Mesa Airlines Junior Bases, Lennox Icomfort S30 Will Not Connect To Wifi, Is Calcium Alginate And Aquacel Ag The Same Thing, Articles P