Baker Family Rabbitry We have raised many breeds of rabbits over the years, but the Flemish has always been here. haleyj70@yahoo.com Pecatonica Family Rabbitry in Blanchardville. Gramer Rabbitry As our primary purpose is our line of Silver Fox rabbits, please do not be surprised if goats are not available, especially at certain times of the year. New Zealand, New Zealand Red and Broken Red Loyal, Wisconsin Pine River, Wisconsin Mukwonago, Wisconsin Netherland Dwarf, Rex, Mini Rex, and New Zealand [broken black and white] Rabbits for sale; show and pet quality. danahesselberg.linse@gmail.com, Mckenzie Evjen Goddess Cove Rabbitry Woodville, Wisconsin De Pere Small Animal Swap Meet. Mini Rex, Satin, Standard Rex cjmeyer14@gmail.com, Elvira Garcia We are looking for black and white or brown and white Netherland Dwarfs. I have show quality rabbits, usually have something available year round. Each show rabbit listed will have at least earned one 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place ribbon and will be pedigreed. Develop a full, impressive head on bucks 3. We sell breeding/show stock and also rabbits as pets, but we do not produce substandard rabbits just to sell them; improvement of the breed is the goal of every breeding. Lucky Feet Rabbitry in Twin Lakes. kenzer.love@gmail.com, Erica Humbert laura.tilly@live.com, Danielle Ryan 2182063463 text or phone for appointment. ALL of the rabbits from Red Rabbit Rabbitry are well socialized and easy to handle. We are ARBA members our mem # is DIETAN00 and DIETTHO1 Skyebird5@hotmail.com Each pet rabbit listed will have been to at least one show and simply not made the cut as show stock but will be no less healthy and robust. Our rabbits are breed for pure stock shows, Pets and meat. Regal Rabbitry LLC Call 208-407-9448 or 208-249-1752. Fur and Feather Haven We have a 20 foot bunny run that they take turns playing in. MAHANAIM Gods Country English Angora Rabbits for Sale. We also believe in the power of learning and independence and hope to help you on your journey towards self-sufficiency with raising meat rabbits! herolt@tds.net Home of the 2012 ARBA National Convention Best Jr Blue Buck Flemish Giant and Columbia County Fair Res. WHS's federal tax ID # is #39-0810533. We are a family rabbitry located in Gibbon, Minnesota - raising Holland Lop, American Fuzzy Lop, Mini Rex, and Netherland Dwarf rabbits. Hudson, Wisconsin (563)581-5908, Paige and Debbie Kramer They are also one of the best producing meat rabbits. www.phrabbitry.wixsite.com/bunny Nicole Weisensel Holland Lop Marshfield, WI Sincerely, Laura Diamond. Blue ribbon bunnies is operated by me ( McKenzie ) , Im 15 and very mature about business. All rabbits for sale are on our website along with more details about our rabbitry. Willow Creek Rabbitry FiddleFart Critter Ranch Netherland Dwarf Wisconsin - Rabbit Breeders Home Category Wisconsin Wisconsin Breeds CEJE'S RABBITS English Angora Rabbits with Full Pedigree by Rabbit Breeders June 20, 2013 0 English Angora Rabbits with Full Pedigree. Wisconsin State Rabbit Breeders Association (WSRBA) and its rules apply. I just started raising Harlequins in 2011. Visit our Facebook Page for pictures and updates. EST. Dwarf Hotots, Mini Rex, Holland Lops, Lionheads Offering our bunnies for breeding stock, show prospects, or a nutritional meat source. Most of the parents have been showed and did well. If so go here to post a rabbit classified: https://rabbitbreeders.us/postaclassified, 2023 RabbitBreeders.us - All Rights Reserved. Bear Creek, Wisconsin Contact. I graze my rabbits in the summer on grass, producing extremely healthy bunnies and rabbits. A small business being started by me in high school as part of an FFA project to receive my proficiency in rabbit production MarJan Farms Flemish Giant, Chinchilla, Mini Satin, Mini Lops, New Zealand (white, red, black), Californian, Harlequins, Dutch, Havana, Satins, French Lop Milwaukee, Wisconsin (608)447-1672, Donna Towell Heavens Hoppers Rabbitry Clintonville, Wisconsin angelschwechler@aol.com hertzfarm@hotmail.com Tigerton 54486 715-535-2142 New Zealand White. I have at least two litters of bunnies a year. (651)354-6436, Cindy Cole We Breed for Quality, not quanity. Plum Hill Rabbitry Netherland Dwarf I specialize only in quality Netherland Dwarf Rabbits. In addition, this rabbitry also functions to sell rabbits to anyone wanting rabbit meat or live rabbits. Come and check us out and let us know how you like it. Janesville, Wisconsin We breed the meat rabbits for a bone to meat ratio not for show quality. solon springs , Wisconsin Thanks for looking!!!! We hope to add Broken, Blue and Otter soon. Combined Locks, Wisconsin (920)838-0914, Dennis and April LeGrave Silver Fox Blacks & Blues Our rabbits are worked with every day and receive lots of loving care since birth. (715)245-3670. Tri-Poli Rabbitry is owned and operated by Jill Schmitt, with the help of her family, in the beautiful kettle moraine area of southeastern Wisconsin. Wisconsin Dells, WI (608)931-4393, Chris Redding I mostly breed Havanas, Mini Lops and Flemish Giants but also do breed Netherland Dwarfs, Holland Lops, Californians, New Zealands, Mini Rex, Harlequins, and Lionlops (I think thats it!). Snuggle Buddies Rabbitry Silver Fox We have been Breeding On and Off over the Last 3 years.. We breed as a hobby and for the love of the breeds so we keep our rabbitry small (less then 10 adults at a time. They are all indoor rabbits, but they enjoy playing outside in a secure, enclosed area. 1 / 5 english angora rabbits full. It's also free to list your litters and puppies for sale on our site. Raising and Breeding rabbits for Show, pet and meat. Verona, Wisconsin For faster response, please text (608) 609-2634. or find us on Facebook: Stony Creek Rabbitry. Reedsville, WI jessica.parsons6588@gmail.com, David Fischer We breed show quality French Angora rabbits, and are dedicated to quality, producing only a few litters a year. wishywhoper@charter.net bit.ly/1VpBRQ2 #rabbits #wisconsin 7 years ago; 21 Altex Bunny Rabbits in Madison, WI: 21 Altex Bunny Rabbits for Sale Madison . Our main breeds that we breed and show areHolland Lops, Netherland Dwarfs, Polish and Thriantas. Proudly helping you connect with rabbit breeders in the great state of Wisconsin and find rabbits for sale. Royallions Rabbitry I usually have bunnies for sale in spring and summer. September 10, 2022. Thrianta, French Angora, Giant Angora It is important to us that we produce stock that is first and foremost healthy, have good, tractable, personalities, and are true to type. I wanted to go out in the country and just enjoy the peacefulness. Our Rabbitry is located north of Milwaukee, WI. Main focus is English lops and holland lops. I have space for about 15 permanent residents and multiple litters throughout the year. (715)282-5846, Steve Sadnick Shelby Roses Rabbitry dlwoolees@centurytel.net, Donna Danke On occasion, we also have fainting goats available (as pets only, usually only by request/down payment required) and various meat goats. Welcome to JAM 'N Buns Rabbitry. psstebane@new.rr.com Our van started flipping, in the air my brothers seat belt ejected him and quickly in order to save him I took mine off and threw myself across the windshield. Snowshoe hare (920)369-8156, Ashly Shore Varieties of satins raised: black, blue, broken, Cal, Chin, Red, White. picsonyou@gmail.com, Laura and Jake Hoffman We are about a 150 hole rabbitry with the main focus being are meat rabbits. A small family project where we raise satins and harlequins for show and crossbred meat rabbits for our freezer. We are a small Rabbitry in Wisconsin, we will be offering Standard Rexes, Flemish Giants, Holland Lops and French Lops this upcoming spring. Ryan's Rabbitry in Fremont. French Lop, Californians snugbuds@yahoo.com, Kjiersten Kazda Any bunnies you get from us are sure to be sweet and used to people. Currently we have light gray, steel, white and sandy. We are breeders of Dwarf Hotots. I have some pedigreed stock, mostly have pet quality stock. Proudly raising rabbits in the state of Wisconsin. Cambridge, Wisconsin Must be raised indoors or a heated and Air conditioned building. Petersdorf Acres Rabbitry Early symptoms can include fever and tingling at the site of exposure. We are a Small Rabbitry. Brenda Reilly is a Vice President at Wisconsin State Rabbit Breeders Association based in Orland Park, Illinois. To the right is Aspenleaf Forget Me Not who has recently been added to Bunny Express Rabbitry. and meat. (608)988-4208, Bernadette Romo (920)647-1039, Katalinia Virnig Here at Pine Haven Rabbitry we currently raise rabbits for showing, pets, breeding rabbits. (608)333-7297, Deanne Holmstrom We have been doing rescue for 10 years after working at an animaI hospitaI for 8 years. Cedar Lake Doodles Wisconsin Based in Southeast Wisconsin, Cedar Lake Doodles breeds a variety of English Goldendoodles. ariaseitzer@gmail.com, Michelle & Michael France elvirosagv@gmail.com June 2020. Flemish Giants, Harlequins, Holland Lops, Mini Rex, Netherland Dwarfs, Satins We raise New Zealand Whites, Silver Fox in Blacks, Bluesand Chocolates/Lilacs coming soon! Flemish Giants I am always working towards raising show quality rabbits and in a variety of colors. Netherland Dwarfs, Holland Lops, Tans, Champagne DArgent, Crme DArgent The rabbits stay outside in the spring, fall and summer and are moved inside in the winter. We are located in Southern Wisconsin between Madison and Milwaukee. We are located on a beautiful ridge in rural Southwest Wisconsin we are a very small Rabbitry we pride ourselves in raising quality show Rabbits. Im also willing to answer any questions anyone has about anything to do with rabbits, Ill answer the best I can! katie@2carrotgems.com, Dana Linse Havana, Holland Lops, Thrianta, Satins I have been showing and breeding Basset Hounds since 1988 in South Eastern, Minnesota. Pine Acres Rabbitry The NYRCBA is an. Sparta, Wisconsin A micro-rabbitry focused on breeding fabulous, friendly fiber animals. They gave me a shot and a couple months later I started feeling my upper body. Whether you are looking for a lovable bunny as a pet, or a breeding rabbit, youve come to the right place! Willow Creek Rabbitry in Ashland. They are also fed timothy hay and fresh fruits and veggies from our bunny garden. garyjf1963@gmail.com, Angel Schwechler LOL!) Show and commercial quality. We were both rushed to the hospital that day, I had no feeling from collar bone down but I kept asking about my brother. Eau Claire, Wisconsin Dancing Star Angoras is very small rabbitry,in the heart of the Driftless area of Wisconsin. and Dyepot Spinners Guild, Eastern Wisconsin Machine. She loves the whole process of breeding bunnies. Please check out or website for more information, updates, and pictures! Small rabbitry run by a family of 4-H sisters Spirit of June Farms strives to raise the best rabbits we can. Mini Lop, Netherland Dwarfs, Dwarf Hotot, Polish, Mini Rex, Tans, Satins, and Flemish Giants CG Rabbitry We have mini lops, mini satins, Californians, and just recently lion heads. (262)885-6083, Jessica Parsons some breeders put them in wire cages Wich is bad for there feet (608)609-2634, Julie Owen Koshkonong Silver Fox Rabbitry tiahankins@gmail.com Silver Fox, Harlequin We are advocates for the genetic protection and conservation of endangered livestock and raise rare rabbit breeds to promote their necessity for meat, fur, and presence in the show ring. Bramble Berry Bunnies 262-534-9132, Ashely Romero & Andrew Faust Oostburg, Wisconsin Rex, Polish, Rhinelander, Flemish Giants, Giant Chinchilla, Satin, English Spot, Netherland Dwarf, American, Thrianta Rabbit Run Bassets - Nancy Klenke. Californians, New Zealands, Netherland Dwarfs, Lionheads Find Wisconsin Rabbit Breeders in your area using our online rabbit classifieds network, Find Rabbits for Sale in Wisconsin using our Wisconsin Rabbit Classifieds, More State Rabbit Breeder Links: Rhode Island, South Dakota, Texas, Vermont, West Virginia. mynacoma@aol.com, Kristin Lehman Breed to the ARBA standard for the Silver Fox rabbit 2. 715-218-5338, Wayne Lezama Ulrichzoe08@gmail.com We also provide our customers will addition rabbit information such as general care. We are a small rabbitry out of Janesville, WI I noticed that I never really introduced myself. . Our priority is to produce healthy rabbits that meet ARBA standards for our chosen breeds and are competitive in state and national competition. Best in Show Rhinelander Former home of the 2010 Wisconsin State Fair BOS Harlequin, 2010 WSRBA State Convention BOS Harlequin, 2011 Columbia County Fair Res. Located in Alamogordo, New Mexico. Bunnies that are being rehomed are $60.00. Hands Rabbitry We added the hybrids to be able to offer quality fiber from the natural colors of rabbits. Purple Clover Rabbitry Appleton, WI We love all of our rabbits and devote countless hours daily to their care and well-being. If you dont find the rabbits that you are searching for in the state of Wisconsin, I suggest that you check out the breeders directories that we have assembled for the bordering states of Illinois, Iowa, Michigan and Minnesota. We breed for show, pet and meat. We are a small rabbitry with very good pedigrees, good show records, and now good breeding records. 715-899-0800, Jaime Sanford allyromeo93@gmail.com, Clover Rabbitry In case you're unsure, Rex Rabbits are a . Who wants a bunny that they cant hold? Riverview Ridge Rabbitry Gillett, Wisconsin Ulrichzoe08@gmail.com We breed year-round, and trios are often available. I finally started walking fine a year later. Union Grove, WI I have 12 rabbits at the moment. Pulaski, Wisconsin All ages in each sex. Californian Full Pedigree. TC.Rabbitry96@gmail.com Rubens Rabbits Also, check out Wisconsin breeders of some other farm animals: Meishan Pig, Andalusian Horse, or Frizzle Chicken. In April or May of 2014, if all goes well, I plan on starting breeding Flemish Giants as well but not sure what colors I will specialize in. We do no support the killing of these animals. The American Rabbit Breeders Association (ARBA) officially recognizes 50 unique breeds, ranging from the playful Californian rabbit to delicate dwarf rabbits to the adorable English Lop. D & L Rabbitry In Satins, we have standard Siamese Satins and Broken Black Satins. Black Rose Breeders CEJES RABBITRY Lucky Feet Rabbitry is proud to offer purebred and pedigreed Flemish Giant rabbits. thehoneybunnytree@email.com, Brittany Culp Jersey Wooly, American Fuzzy Lop 2 Polish rabbits unrelated. Non of my bunnies are pedegrieed.Reasons you should buy from us Although I dont have many rabbits, I have quality ones. Californians, Netherland Dwarfs and Dwarf Hotots Reedsburg, Wisconsin You can also find us on Facebook under Tannas Cuties Rabbitry. All rabbits are pedigreed. Netherland Dwarfs Silver Fox Rabbits Obtain breeding goals without out-crossing to other ARBA breeds I was put in a wheelchair but was really depressed. We are dedicated to helping you find quality rabbits for sale in the great state of Wisconsin and connect with local rabbit breeders. Environmental Conditions. I will try to show each baby before they are placed into a new home. donnadanke@yahoo.com Central Wisconsin Rabbitry is a clean, safe environment for raising rabbits. Starck Rabbits Slinger, WI 612-432-3998, Tammy Larson Netherland Dwarf, Holland Lop (608)525-9831, Brittni, Brianna, Bethany Schneider I have lots of Netherland Dwarf Babies for sale. I am currently in college and will be moving down to AR to be with my fiance in January. River Falls, Wisconsin luckycharmsrabbitry@gmail.com Netherlands I have mainly the shaded variety. We are currently breeding two different breeds of rabbits, Continental Giants and Rex. The cages are cleaned often and all rabbit manure is collected for garden fertilizer. jwc7641@gmail.com Blanchardville, WI purplecloverpets@gmail.com, Camarato Family We are excited about embarking on this adventure and look forward to connecting to other breeders. Lion heads, hollands, Lion Lops, English Lop Rabbits for Sale in Wisconsin. New Zealand and Californian Silver Lining Harvest is a small, family rabbitry established July 2021. C&C Rabbitry Richland Center , Wisconsin Theyre plucked and sheared often. CONTACT: Sara 651-246-1323. Beveren, Jersey wooly Seller Name: Cyndy Hertzfeldt Location: Hixton, WI Rabbit Breed(s): Californians, Netherland Dwarfs, Dwarf Hotots We have read more, English Angora Rabbits with Full Pedigree. Rhinelander, Wisconsin mark@donnellyfarm.com I am working on a pedigree for them as of now. We currently have a litter for sale born 3/4/16. tinalpn2006@yahoo.com K.Cs Kritters Rabbitry City of Green Bay, Wisconsin We are a meat producing rabbitry, but we also sell live rabbits for pets! This makes for happy rabbits and even happier owners! Our bunnies are exposed to many different things including children, dogs, and cats, basically from birth. I am an active member of the Basset Hound Club of America, The Greater Minneapolis/St. Lionheads, Mini Lops, Velveteen Lops All of my rabbits are very sweet and have No anger problems that could possibly be passed onto there offspring.
Yoghurt Panna Cotta Masterchef, Articles R