Would highly recommend. Thank you. I would truly recommend All Rite to everyone. Rite Window has no artificial rebates, no high pressure sales pitch, no low price bait and switch. Installers were excellent! Rite Aid can be contacted at (615) 591-0905. Great product and warranty. Businesses will not be admitted to the network if their owners or principals have the following felonies in their available criminal records*: Our background check does not exclude service professionals unless the crime at issue is a felony. Family owned and operated since 1961. All of their staff, from the sales Rep to the installers to customer service Reps are attentive, honest, and efficient. We are so very pleased with the windows and with the courtesy of the installers who worked quickly and Left all rooms even cleaner than they started. We ensure that our products are installed correctly every time - guaranteed. I didn't dispute the claim. Truly a Team. Visit the Solution Center to Explore Articles. Had a little snafu where the measurer had the wrong contact info for us, so it delayed the whole project by 3 weeks, which Rite-Window was not able to make up time from. When the window came in, John had Artie do the installation. He came and helped me adjust the traverse rod to recenter the curtain. We display two types of written homeowner feedback on GuildQuality member profile pages: Comments and Reviews. They are available in a wide range of styles to suit your budget and tastes. The windows were a bit more then another advertised company BUT we could definitely see a difference in the qualify and look of the windows. Both were done very well, excellent products and they cleaned up well. Very happy with products Continue reading . This is the best way to manage and repair your business reputation. lakeland, Florida, Seal Rite Windows Revco Gigantic scam. Replacing clear-glass single-pane windows in a single-story, 2,000-square-foot home with new Energy Star certified windows can save a homeowner from $101 to $583 a year, the U.S. Department of. I was very happy with the salesperson and the installers. Rite WIndow great service, installation and professional staff. One simple question : Why were 5 of the 8 windows finished off differently than the other 3 ? Great Window Experience Continue reading . We thank the person who created the post above for bring the license problem to our attention, and we wholeheartedly agree with his warning that "the buyer should beware". Gino and Dave just completed replacing all my windows and I must say they did an excellent job. What more can you ask for from a contractor?! Im still waiting for some minor repairs, but the entire process was well done. 4.2 Culture. Several weeks later the damaged window frame was replaced. I have been with Rite Window for over a decade, after working for many other companies I believe Rite Window's people, management and philosophy is why they are the leader in New England home improvement. Due to the coronavirus pandemic, several government agencies and courts across the country have temporarily closed their offices. Rite Aid at 2176 Hillsboro Rd Ste 124, Franklin, TN 37069. Your email address will not be published. Just had 8 windows and 3 bay windows replaced after building this house 30 years ago. It could mean they were less interested in informing the public than they were in trying to harm the reputation of their competitor. I have to say that Matt, Dave and Rich were amazing! United States 5 reviews. We are happy we went with them. Window Brands: Rite Window manufactures all windows internally. I would hope the management addresses that issue. I would definitely hire again, we are happy with the job. We verify any applicable state-level licenses, and we require every business to attest that they carry the appropriate local licensing to practice their trade. This was the the easiest home improvement we have done!! Instillation was done smoothly and clean-up was impeccable ! We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! I would recommend these windows to anyone. Your rating will help other customers make the smart choice when hiring. Rite Window provides the installation of window, bath, roof, and showers to the Southern New Hampshire and Greater Boston areas. It is not your usual segment where a PSA can fall through between a private home seller and buyer. Rite Window Reviews: Rite Window Reviews maintain an average score of 87% across several online review sites. Window Types: Rite Window offers windows in the following styles: awning windows, casement windows, bay windows, bow windows, double hung windows, picture windows, garden windows, basement windows, and slider windows. These are star ratings that homeowners ask us to publish, and they come with a written description of the type of experience they had working with their contractor. It is just a matter or us lining up the work to be done, we close, then the work gets done and everyone gets paid with the rehab funds. One of the windows had a tiny crack. Their specialty includes: Energy Efficient Siding Roofing Picture Replacement Bay Garden Gutters Awning Installation Double Hung Exterior Hopper Bow Slider Casement Vinyl Windows and Patio Custom Doors Window World We want to replace approx 13 windows, 6 sliding glass doors, and maybe a front door because we have the budget with our rehab loan. First of all ! Clean, efficient, professional and knowledgeable. They are a great value and is very comforting to know that customer service is behind us years after our purchase. Rite Window rocks!! No hard sell. What a scam! That did not make sense to me. Very happy with the product. Confirm your appointment with Thank you. Awesome service, pleasant / friendly. By using HomeAdvisor, you agree to our Terms & Conditions, Copyright 1999 - 2023 HomeAdvisor, Inc. All Rights Reserved, American Architectural Manufacturers Association (AAMA), Window and Door Manufacturers Association (WDMA), Angies List Super Service Award 2012, 2013,2014,2015, HomeAdvisor uses an extensive screening process to screen businesses and business owners/principals. 4.2 Management. We complete our work quickly and stay within your budget, no matter what type of project you have in mind! The thing is with a rehab loan you must obtain the quotes and contract with your contractor prior to closing. Thank you great company those two guys who came over for the job Vinny and John were awesome professional, nice and clean I m very happy with my new windows and my storm doors, what a great experience. Ripoff Report | Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported. Bay & Bow Window Installation & Replacement, Casement Window Installation & Replacement, Double Hung Window Installation & Replacement, Picture Window Installation & Replacement, Sliding Glass Door Installation & Replacement, Sliding Window Installation & Replacement, Christina W. said: First off, Paulo was very responsive, polite and efficient. Continue reading . 4.2 Pay & Benefits. As always, we recommend that you conduct your own research on the businesses you hire, including making inquiries directly with the businesses regarding their employee background check policies. Reviews are different than comments. I highly recommend Rite Window. Many consumers have been harmed. We are unable to process your request. Nice job! The Ocean County Long Term Recovery Group were charged $3,500.00 for the 6 windows. The experience was a good one and I really like the way my new windows look. Required fields are marked *. Rite Window Has been in the market Since 2000, this establishes that they are a trusted brand for years. I was absolutely shocked to hear this. I have had to call for service twice over the three years and they are always prompt, professional and accommodating. Received a quote on 9/6/16 and after further review found a math error of an overcharge of $270.00. In July of 2017 it will be a one year after install, our winter has been very cold and snowy and I am extremely satisfied !!! Good product. They did excellent work and cleaned up perfectly after themselves. Rite Window & Bath replaced our shower and bath at a very reasonable price. Please do yourself a favor and check out Peter Devellis revoked HIC lic #154003 at the Office of Consumer Affairs and Business Regulation [protected]. This worker was so unprofessional and his attitude was uncalled for. Have a piece of glass cut to replace the sealed damaged glass. This is a top notch company. Yes it was leaking when you came to give me an estimate for the job in the winter. Ratings by category. Thank you. We apologize for the misunderstanding. Change. Was professional and super fast and efficient. The installer was very careful with his work and had a very friendly manner. We provide honest service without any hidden fees or high-pressure sales tactics. From the meeting with the salesman to the final completion of the project, Rite Window was professional, courteous and did what they said that they would do. The owners of Rite window Peter Devellis and Ted Castonguay formally operated under other window company names. Best Windows for the price Continue reading . The job and workmanship was great. The best part is that all of our windows were replaced in one day. Please see the photos I put up on my timeline. They are clear with their pricing and the entire process. excellent service & products Continue reading . They did try to make amends to me but their handy man wasn't familiar with window installation. Whether its replacing your home windows with new ones that help reduce your energy costs, transforming the exterior of your home with a new roof, or updating your bathroom with a new shower or tub our promise is simple: to provide you with better products, professionally installed, at the right price. Company was very argumentative when I told them I wasn't pleased. Very professional, the process was quick and easy. We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Quality Products, Professionally Installed, For the Right Price. If you choose to do business with this business, please let the business know that you contacted BBB for a BBB Business Profile. Schedule a Consultation With Over 31,000 Successful Jobs and Satisfied Customers, We Have the Experience You're Looking For SEE OTHER CUSTOMERS IN YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD For the best, most current pricing simply click the button below for an instant Windows price quote. Replacement or New Construction Windows: Rite Windows can be used for both window replacement and new construction purposes. Thank you for your consideration. No other brands are offered. Find a Business Add Your Business We understand your dissatisfaction with this policy, and again we apologize. I was told that you will not work with us because we have not closed on the home. I agree with you. I went to Built-Rite Window Corporation for Decks & Porches services and the last time I used it was last summer. The price was very reasonable for an excellent product. Your opinion matters! Assuming professional installation, not a bad option if you can keep it at $500 installed. Business Details Location of This Business 7 Roessler Rd, Woburn, MA 01801-6208 Headquarters 41. The crew was outstanding. https://www.yelp.com/biz/rite-window-woburn-2?osq=Roofing+Contractor, International Association of Better Business Bureaus. One of the frames was damaged and the installer immediately notified the office. Installation of 14 windows was completed in promised time frame ONE DAY ! Previous windows had major condensation problem to the point of freezing. Our entire experience with Rite Window has been outstanding! Bath Replaced for Reasonable Price Continue reading . (wink) Enough said. I contacted Rite Window for a consultation and quote. Please call the Consumer Affairs Office and inquire about the specifics of my previous license; also check our current MA HIC License #138722. We're the only window company in Boston that will visit your home and let you know the price of our windows, up-front, without having you sit through a 3-hour, high pressure sales pitch. Customer service contacts and company information. The price was half the cost Id been quoted from others, I wish Id done it much sooner because things only get more expensive as time goes on. Respectfully Leslie Greeley Brewster Ma. There is nothing the bank who owns the needs to do for them and I to close this deal. Replaced a bow window and a patio slider. This window company continues to impress us after our installation 3 years ago. We will be using them again this year for another 5 or 6 window replacements. Unbeknownst to me their notices were being sent to my previous business address long after we had moved to our current office in Woburn. Type: Company - Private. When the window came in, John had Artie do the installation. Installation Took Just a Day Continue reading . Rite Window Serves the Boston Region with Window Replacements, Doors, Roof Installation, Showers & Baths From your first phone call to Rite Window and throughout the installation of your replacement windows, patio or entry doors, roofing, shower or bath, we guarantee a smooth process. The installers were very respectful of our property as well as being very courteous. Who is ED Magedson - Founder, Ripoff Report. During your free, no-pressure sales consultation, we will help you compare your options so that you can easily choose the best products for your home. Continue reading . Rite Window 4.7 18 Verified Reviews Get a Quote Corporate Account Learn about our screening process 94% Recommended 23 Years In Business Achievements Company Details Verified Licenses Contact See Phone Number Serving You Locally Woburn, MA 01801 http://www.ritewindow.com Get a Quote Hours Mon: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM Tue: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM Search. All rights reserved. No materials from this website may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way. Carefully explaining and communicating with us about our concerns. KOHLER LuxStone Bath & Shower Consultation. We finally decided to replace our 20+ year old windows and chose Rite Windows because of their professionalism and no pressure sales presentation. Built-Rite Windows Useful. Left it as is. All honest feedback is posted - good or bad. I just don't get it from a business perspective but maybe I am missing something. We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Rite Window installations are completed by licensed professionals. While HomeAdvisor will continue its background check program to the extent possible, these closures could prevent some background checks from being performed. Rite Window. Rite Window has a proven history of customer satisfaction and service. I am now refiling. Product was as I expected.the installers were very professional.have other windows to replace next year.am going to use them again. Thank you Ted. Of the 9 window companies in New England with 30 or more Angie's reviews Rite Window has the highest percentage of "A" grades. Do your own research using online ratings, reviews and through phone interviews before hiring a company. Windows, doors roofing, siding, decks, porches, awnings, railings. Language. They even came to the job site needing to charge tool batteries and asked where they could plug in the charger! The first tech sent out said we needed the entire window replaced and we would get a call when it was ready. Excellent workmanship professional installers! I don't want the money I would like them repaired or replaced. There is no bidding as the fully executed purchase and sale is a binding contract. Unfortunately, when they installed the slider, they fit one side, but there was a 1/2 or more gap on the side you see most. It seems their finance bank, Synchrony, feels its good business practices to sneak in a BS $29 "Activation Fee" with their Interest Free offers. Pleasant and professional. Consumers love to do business with someone that can admit mistakes and state how they made improvements. I had one spot of water damage around window frame area that was pointed out by installer, he told me what was required so I ran to Home Depot for repair materials and he preformed the repair ! There will be no attempts to upsell or pressure you to make a decision on the spot rather youll have a useful discussion with a knowledgeable representative from our company who will provide you with the information you need to make a wise investment. . Thanks so much! I am just looking for a better understanding. This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback. Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. Rite Window believes if you sell a quality product for a fair price you have nothing to hide. Share your photos and videos with others to prove the truth of your words. The work was done well and they kept the house clean as they went! If I had been given notice that they would be tearing out every window they had put in than my husband and I would have prepped the porch and patio prior to their arrival so this juvenile did not have to curse under his breath and throw a temper tantrum that we were not prepared. I had Built-Rite install a front door w/ storm door, a rear slider, and a bay window in April 2009. We have already completed the perc test, had an engineer design the new system, had the new system approved by the board of health, obtained quotes and contracted with a contractor to do the work. Outdoor patios can be covered with fixed frame patio canopies or retractable awnings. Outdoor patios can be covered with fixed frame patio canopies or retractable awnings. We at NEWPRO suggest you have a professional examine your doors. Kansas city Missouri, seal-rite Seal-rite windows they owe me for 19 hours of pay @8.00 per hour they shut down n never paid me. Great company to do business with, everyone was friendly and professional. I have not been sorry, these windows speak for themselves. So the situation is my fiancee and I are buying a home. Customers have most cited great customer service and supreme professionalism as the primary reasons for choosing Rite Window for their replacement windows project. Rite Window Reviews: Rite Window Reviews maintain an average score of 87% across several online review sites. This rating reflects BBB's opinion about the entire organization's interactions with its customers, including interactions with local locations. They were very courteous, making sure to wear masks inside the home. Just beware as they as a company lost 300k in 2012. Good installation team. More information, including Brands Sold, Products Sold, Month in Operation, Provides Delivery, Pet Friendly and more. I understand the worker who did the 1st install was fired but why on the second trip out (which included you) did no one recognize the fact that the windows were placed into the wrong framework .Now on your third visit this crew realizes the windows were not put in correctly and the entire job from day one has been ripped out and windows are being moved around like checker pieces into the right places and I have one crew member complaining about what an awful job was done previously and f bombing for lack of a better term from his vulgar mouth that he should have been on the job the first time and it would have been done right . Schedule a Consultation 3 One Day Installation Before / After Your Bathroom, But Better The price was good for the door and the company has good customer service. Getting new windows was EASY!! Since 1998, the company has provided high quality window replacement, bath, showers, roofing, and door installation services for customers throughout eastern Massachusetts and southern New Hampshire. Please be aware that the reporting in the NCD is particularly limited in the following states: AL, CO, DE, GA, ID, IL, KS, LA, ME, MA, MI, MS, MT, NE, NV, NH, NM, SD, UT, VA, VT, and WY. 12 Double Hung Windows with screens 1 Sliding Glass Door with sliding screen 1 Front Storm Door with Sliding Screen. ;)) I would recommend Rite Window, and in fact I have already. Knowledgeable about their job. 2023 Installers were friendly and professional. Brian and Mike arrived on time and did a very professional removal of the old tub/shower and installation of the new tub/shower. We still have couple of windows that need replacement and we will definitely use Rite Window again. (See our Guild Quality survey results here: http://www.guildquality.com/cr/Rite-Window/R47491510444VFR/ ) A reading of all of our online reviews gives an accurate portrayal of the way Rite Window conducts its business. I was pleased with the job. Again, he reviewed what he had done and how to properly care for the shower. My husband described the 3 employees who came to replace windows, a slider, and storm door as the B team and felt he had to keep an eye on what they were doing. All rights reserved. Would use them again. (and their reviews were better too.) We love being able to have a cross breeze in our living room again. Until I saw the post above I didn't know the Consumer Affairs Office viewed the issue as unresolved. Contact us today and schedule a free consultation. Get a Quote Customer. Submit a complaint and get your issue resolved. What an outstanding company, easy to work with, very professional and courteous. Discover why thousands of homeowners throughout eastern Massachusetts and southern New Hampshire have relied on Rite Window for their window replacement, door replacement, roof replacement, showers and baths. I wish every contractor worked the way they did. A second tech came out and said the windows needed play. They came the next day, measured, ordered and installed the window in a very timely manner. They were very good! We consider the ultimate barometer of our job performance to be Angie's List. I had a drafty kitchen casement window with wood rot. The windows look fabulous in comparison to my 100 year prior windows. See below for more detailed descriptions and customer feedback on Rite Window. The complaint was posted as a customer review. The price was very reasonable for an excellent product. Rite Aid is located at 1122 Murfreesboro Rd, Franklin, TN 37064. I would recommend Rite Window to anyone who is looking to replace windows or doors. They filled it with caulking, and we are now trying to fix it, but it is a bigger job than first anticipated. Very happy with the job. RITE WINDOW REVIEWS. They say they stand behind their product and they really do. The salesman (Wayne) was easy going, no pressure, and answered all my questions. I was expecting a crew of 6-7 people, but just a crew of 3 arrived led by Christian. The windows", Five-Time Winner of Angie's List Super Service Award, Better Business Bureau Accredited with an A+ Rating, 97% "Likely to Recommend" Rating from GuildQuality, EPA Certified as a Lead-Safe Licensed Contractor. I was amazed at how quickly they removed and installed the windows. The RW slider screen weighs perhaps 2 lbs. They put me on a list and kept me informed. The windows are great. I would definitely recommend them to anyone just confirm with them that they clean up and reinstall blinds that they remove. The owner or principal of each business in HomeAdvisor's network (with the exception of Corporate Accounts) must pass a background check. They leave your house the way the found it (only with new windows). Highly recommend the Rite window product and installation team. 50 yr warranty. Their insurance Company asked me to sign off on paper work for $25.00. Very happy with the finished product. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met. Looking for more information? Businesses receive ratings from homeowners through HomeAdvisor. The reason why, is often buyers use the quote to close their deal, but don't use our services after the deal is closed. Corporate Advocacy Program - Verified Status, How To Get Your Report Featured On All Report Pages, Revco Inc. - Seal Rite Windows And Doors, Andy Williamson. According to your professional crew person who yelled from my roof top in the phone to you it needed an abortion. Their online reviews seem to be solid: 4.6 on google, 4.4 on FB, and 4.7 on Home Advisor. Rite Windows uses vinyl windows that go hand in hand with the Energy Star certification. Thank you. Beware this gimmick Unfortunately, we cannot perform a background check on every employee of a businessthe background checks are performed only on the owner or principal. They had a devil of a time removing the old slider and had to take a sawzall to it, as well as pounding away at it. We DO NOT remove reports. Hello Pamela, This is Peter DeVellis. As always, we encourage consumers to perform their own research, to the extent possible, before hiring any business. Miami Florida, Old Town Atelier Dan Kolar Alexandra Kolar Press and Ink Scamming and Blocking Paying Customers Temecula California, Full Service Network Jason Soltis, David Schwencke (CEO) They could not provide phone services needed, had to change providers after working with them for months to fix things. I had to have them come back 2 times to touch up a couple things on the door/molding, but they were glad to come out and assist. What is the screening process that Service Professionals go through in order to become members of the HomeAdvisor network? When this is the case, we may match you with the Corporate Account or with one of their Corporate businesses. We highly recommended Rite Window! Learn More Ready to Get Started? I can only pray that this is the end of this debacle ! Phone calls were promptly returned. Beautiful window, no mess was left behind. They still take care of their customers after these 4 years. Dave and Carl did a wonderful job. I was not pleased with overall process of the window installation. Company went out of business. Installers were punctual, professional & personable doing quality work & cleanup, moving furniture out & back with care. Not much for a big company, but this is a tiny company. Thank you Rite Windows for a job well done! I like working with companies where there is clear communication and no surprises. This business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. Could you enlighten me? They were both friendly and very professional. Our Process As Easy as 1-2-3 1 Schedule a Consultation 2 Design Consultation Our design experts will tell you all about the products we offer and explain how we can make your dream bathroom a reality. Would definitely recommend them to others. Good salesman. The apology should have come from him! I found every aspect of this process of window replacement easy with Rite Windows. Family owned home improvements with high quality, low prices, full warranties and service. Installers of new windows, doors and glass block. I have no idea what that kid rolled out on my roof ? We expect to be called out if we fall short on our performance, and in those situations we do all we can to make things right. 5 stars go to Vera though who answers the phone she is so polite, respectful, answers any questions you may have, returns phone calls for the company and tried to reassure me that I would be ok while this discourteous and hot headed worker was at my home, whom she apologized for, which she shouldnt have to do. Consent is not a condition of purchase. I can understand not wanting to take the time to quote for a "prospective buyer" but not being willing to work with customers who have signed purchase and sales for rehab loans is an entire segment of the home buying industry that is be disregarded. I would highly recommend them and have already! I contacted the Office and found they had listed my previous license as "revoked" because I hadn't responded their follow-up correspondence. Maybe the idea of a lender being involved in the payment is a deterrent for some reason. some states require local or county level licensing and you should
Sun In 11th House For Gemini Ascendant, John Saunders Westfield Daughter, Is Colleen Lopez Leaving Hsn, Articles R