Showing others your deep emotions will turn isolation into companionship and depression into satisfaction. The tighter the orb, the stronger the aspect. This can hold the native back from feeling happy and enjoying life at the moment, due to his/her constant attempt to keep things as they are. Saturn contacts are the cement that stabilize a relationship, so marriage can be built upon it. This is a very good description of how moon / Saturn works.I like the teaching theme.I also have seen this with Sun / Saturn types.Moon / Saturn people are also attracted to older people ., Would this also apply to new moon conjunct Saturn? Instead, they should just focus on whats happening inside their mind, to the images and people that are making them more emotional, or to their guilty feelings. When it comes to a Moon conjunct Saturn transit, this can mean that you are in a period of transformation. I got rid of a lot of anger because the children of my school have been trough rough times too and we are all 50 now :). Mars is auspicious for the ascendant signs Aries, Cancer, Leo and Scorpio. Astrology enthusiast from an early age, there is a lot more to Joy Carter than meets the eye. I am emotionally cold at heart (My mother is a trip and was most definitely harsh and cold at times i was an sensitive little guy) and having a dry/cold earth disposition anyway has surely affected my relationships through out lifealthough I feel its better as I get older 52 soon. The aspect will feel for a long period, this means from 1 to 2 years. help others dont be harsh to others. Allow your inner voiceto sometimes be at the forefront when it seems like your discipline and sense of rationality are doing you wrong and vice versa. hi raj no need to scare go to google and search for remedies for moon conjuct saturn. Meditation has been a key sanity check for me. In healthy manifestations and developments, having this aspect in your charts can imply that you and your partner are well in tune with each others needsand have a good understanding of the balance that you both often need. You might have a hard time always expressing your anger and letting it out while letting it fester and grow inside you, leading to passive-aggressive tendencies and resentment. It is the sign of seeking balance, harmony, give-and-take. Moon Conjunct Saturn: As per Vedic Astrology, Saturn and Moon have an inimical relation with each other. Putting such a person in a sweet, easy going and happy clappy environment will disturb them in the long term and they will feel uncomfortable there, so often in older age they choose more demanding careers and types of life, where one needs to use a heavy hard and no nonsense attitude or just work very hard. Rahu disrupts through these areas. Often Motherhood can feel a harder task for these women, because Saturn makes any planet it is with more of a burden, but once mothers, they will work very hard at it and take their responsibilities there and in the family very seriously. They live with the thought of how deficient they are. I have recently had a saturn conjunct my natal moon transit, while it was in Virgo and right now Transiting Saturn is conjunct my Natal Libra Sun.So I can comment only on the *conjunction* aspect of Sat. They are just as loyal and perservering in their careers and goals usually! Many will feel isolated from their loved ones and very lonely, even depressed and guilty of who knows what, but they wont want to express what goes on in their hearts and minds. This will make the person with the Moon unable to express naturally and will stop her developing the true self in front of the other. i even developed anxiety disorder and 4 years of my life was made hell by saturn.. but i hereby thank him with all my might for making me like this. Open up to others will take them out of isolation, not to mention how good friends they can be for others when no longer depressed. Too cover his weakness, he will start to criticize the Moon and make her to feel unnatural. You may have grown up quickly, striving to learn all you could about close relationships to receive the nurturing we all deserve. Also, they can suffer from too much worry and fear about the future and push themselves to the limit in order to prevent possible negative scenarios. This Saturn return is all about working on myself and Im taking that challenge head on and hoping that Saturn will bless me when its all over Saturn and moon conjunction has a spiritualizing influence on many people. It is important for you to obtain some kind of emotional support and stabilityin life, especially if this is something that has not been given to you in the past. Moon-Saturn Synastry. Such happenings can lead a person to no longer want to express him or herself, no matter if alone or surrounded by good friends. Jumped in there and grabbed some of those ideas. Great article and interesting comments as always. MSN Weather tracks it all, from precipitation predictions to severe weather warnings, air quality updates, and even wildfire alerts. The three zodiac signs whose love runs cold during the Moon conjunct Saturn on February 19, 2023: 1. Often the mother was more authoritative and less affectionate, and in extreme cases the relationship with the major nurturing figure was quite strained or downright hostile. These hindrances and restrictions will apply mainly to your home and family life. Keep reading for the natal meaning of this aspect or jump to the transit interpretation. Being more positive and ready to go out of their comfort zone, they can learn how to keep their relationships going for a very long time. Yes despite early pangs of lonliness I too got used to it and then past 70 spirit opened to me and now maybe I ll find a spiritual type companion. There are six ways to check this relation in a horoscope. Sun conjunct black moon Lilith or sun quincunx Lilith play outs as the ego feeling exiled from the dominant cultural system. Hang in there of you have this aspect! All the best during this this difficult transit. The conjunct aspect is a powerful and intense astrological placement in which the two planets are closely aligned in the same zodiac sign, their energies blending and working in unison. Poor guy!! Im starting to care more about myself and less about people who dont give a damn about me. Saturn represents structures and boundaries. i am now no more vulnerable, cant be easily victimised easily, in a nutshell, he acted like a spiritual guide to me. I had a difficult time then, and luckely i met a woman who told me this instead of complaining about your parents, be a good mother to yourself. I need help !! Even though these people are very sensitive and take things very personally you will rarely see them showing weakness in front of others, but do not allow this to fool you-a hard word or gesture will leave a scar in their heart and will stay there for much longer than another person. The coming Age of Aquarius- a New Cataclysm?, The OLD Souls of the Pluto in Capricorn generation, Humanity waking up: 2020-2040. Usually in their childhood or past lives there was a repeating pattern of someone bringing up their shortcomings and being very demanding or hard on them, which later on they continue to replicate in their life by thinking it is ok for others to be harsh, deprecating or demanding on them or by becoming so towards themselves and others. Those who happen to have the Moon conjunct Saturn aspect in their birth chart may not trust anyone because theyre too defensive and obsessed to never have their sensitive feelings hurt. It is a critical period, and if the native is in any way run down his health . Some depend entirely on relationships for affirmation and emotional support and I do not think this is realistic or wise. Ive always felt responsible for everyones conditions. Her and her husband have been trying to get pregnant for some time now with no success. Plus tomorrow is the Full Moon in Leo. My sister is Saturn Aquarius and I am moon and North Node Aquarius. On the other side, if the aspect is in a sign more close to Saturn, like Capricorn, Libra, Virgo, then it will be more easy for the two planets to accommodate each other, because Moon is already used with the saturnine features. Because it is bound to tradition, past habits, and bondage, the aspect in . These people, tend to expect the same from their relationships, so they either close up to these in order not to be hurt or do not connect too deeply from the heart as a protective measure. THANK YOU SATURN!!! I have this in my natal in 9 in Pisces. Either way all I crave is connection but the people I attract are always mean. When I was 19 i met my ex, and i had 3 children with him, but he was abusive.After 5 years i ran to a shelter and raysed my children on my own. Thanks again Jamie. The person that has the Moon involved will feel restricted and not appreciated. * Taurus is ruled by Venus (as a Morning Star) * Gemini is ruled by Mercury (as a Morning Star) * Cancer is ruled by the Moon * Leo is ruled by the Sun * Virgo is ruled by Mercury (as an Evening Star) * Libra is ruled by Venus (as an Evening Star) * Scorpio is ruled by Pluto and co-ruled by Mars * Sagittarius is ruled by Jupiter (November 22 - December 21) There's one thing about you that only you know, and . My best wishes to anyone with this aspect. How will such a person behave? One feature that stands out in Meghan Markle's horoscope is her Moon, Saturn and Jupiter. In a video of a zoo there was a koala female. Or they can just have a poor self image in younge age, which even if they try to hide, is felt by others as a vibration of I am not worthy enough why would anyone love me I do not deserve good things and often their earlier relationships with others, tend to reflect this theme-the Moon Saturn person can allow others to take advantage of them, excuse bad behaviour of others(because they will often look for the faults within themselves) or attract partners who do not appreciate them fully and take them for granted or even abuse them. Keep reading for the natal meaning of this aspect or jump to the transit interpretation. It is hard for him to express feelings or to be romantic. I have always thought of the fixed stars in natal astrology as operating at a deep stratum in the psyche. Most likely, theyll realize that many of their problems are brought upon them by others. I have zero expectations of close people- shielding my heart from their inevitable flops. Posted on 10/14/2013. A Venus conjunct Saturn aspect in your natal chart can suggest various things and traits about your personality as well as how you are likely to behave in various situations and events in your life. If you have this aspect in the natal chart then you really must understand it because it is not a temporary situation, but a permanent one. We know that. The Moon is a. But they should be careful with their seriousness as it can make them very pessimistic and feeling like theyre all the time failing in life. But I have all this guilt and anxiety and worry and phobias sitting right at the front door ready to rush in at the slightest disappointment. The conjunction of Saturn and Venus is not so rare yet frequently occurring in the charts as Saturn stays almost 2.5 yrs. , but didnt find out until later in life.they also had mars in cancer conjunct saturn.the biological parents died in a war. It allows them to sublimate their mental and emotional turmoil into creative pursuits which require concentration. Famous People with Sun conjunct Saturn: Robert Duvall (the aspect is exact, or partile), O. Henry (writer), Billy Corgan, Matt Dillon, Arnold Schwarzenegger. Your social relationships can lack spontaneity, enthusiasm, and naturalness, inhibited by emotional . The following conjunction is considered malefic for the native in terms of materialistic gains and success. Your charisma, appeal, sense of mystery, beauty, perception and attractiveness can add to this magnetism. I have Sun conjunct Saturn and Moon opposing Mars natally. Struggle, effort, hard work are often laced with sorrow and resignation. Moon square Saturn. This is a hard position, especially when young and in early relationships when these people often feel starved for love and appreciation but once they mature in mid 30-ties, they tend to blossom into wise, responsible, hard working and authoritative people whom others look up. Sometimes, however, too much sensitivity, fear, control and holding back can reflect onto your sex life between you and your partner, resulting in staleness and boredom. Their influence is felt even when in the same sign. Saturn is also retrograde. Haha! Very insightful take on this Jamie. Sun Sextile Moon Natal They may encounter problems at home or with their partner. But I expect you suffer more in the area of personal relationships with Moon conjunct Saturn also on the Ascendant. I see it as a most unnatural fusion. Hi Jamie, the full in March will be close to natal Saturn 27 Virgo and at 2.32 in opposition to natal moon. For instance, a soft aspect between Jupiter and Mars indicates entrepreneurs and action-oriented men and women, a tense aspect between the Moon and Mars points to hypersensitivity or susceptibility, and a soft aspect between Mars and Venus favours love matters, etc. '( the fruit dont fall from the tree I guess.) do meditation seen a lot of hardship in my life making me v suspicious by nature. Thanks again for your article. A synastry is a horoscope of two people made in order to show how is the relation between them, even is love or other type. Go figure! (Who seems to be much happier in real-life, with a philosophical outlook and an interest in spirituality). And they are usually (male or female) very loyal and stable in their emotional and material commitments. On the other side, Saturn symbolizes the exterior, the society and social rules. Regardless of how much trauma they may have had in the past, the strong ones will manage to deal with it, which will make them even better as human beings, partners and even parents, if they happen to have children. It is a cold planet, a tough one, and request discipline, order, sustained effort, endurance. You're able to plunge deep into your mind and understand how your belief patterns and circumstances have helped to form who you are. Make sure you learn more about yourself through this aspect and make it a point to incorporate what you learn into your life, including how you communicate. So even if they are very critical to others, one should not judge them, because they are first very hard on themselves. Moon conjunct Saturn transit adds seriousness to your emotions and can lead to distance in your intimate relationships. Am I right to think, this is not exactly good news? You might not even know how to do so. I will be writing about Saturn returns in the coming month or two. How fast can things go. Its not unusual for those who are working hard to get what they want in life, so these natives should very much consider this before thinking theyll never be successful. If you have the Moon in Taurus or Scorpio, Saturn in Aquarius will square your Moon. Sometimes this is as a result of actual abuse from authority figures. Materialy , many have actually been orphaned or adopted.Those that had their parents felt emotionally orphaned from their mother but got along better with their fathers.I met one person that was adopted. You're prone to be harshly judgmental of yourself and your real or imagined failings. With this application, you can go through 63,091 charts in order to spot celebrities having a given aspect between such and such planets; you can choose the orb of the aspect and select up to three simultaneous aspects. So glad I asked. Needless to say, *a lot happened*. Moon in Gemini Woman Thoughts and feelings can weigh heavily on your mind and heart. Imagine what it is like to live with this constant awareness of your weaknesses and powerful inner critic! As she got older, she became more confident and relaxed. The hardest astrological positions at birth can be transmuted into the most pressures gemstones with time-and nothing brings the same power and growth as these hard combinations! i tooo have a wavering mind and i take a lot of unnecessary stress. My first wife also dealt with major childhood diabetes issues (a sixth house issue?). July 9, 2012 astrologyplace. Celebrities with Saturn conjunct Moon Libra is an air sign, ruled by Venus. An intuitive understandingof each others traits can develop with time, allowing you to then have calm and rational conversations and situations with each other. It makes people self reliant, austere and autonomous.It makes people grow emotionally earlier than their contemporaries . I found this post to be helpful thank you! Their personality as adults will be very much shaped by their past, so they need to heal any wound from those times and to allow their inner child to make any transformation in them. Whether this might stem from a lack of support in the past or neglect or even a life-altering event can vary depending on your own circumstances. Any planet which is conjunct Saturn is starved. This is the same with family and mates from my university. Saturn Conjunct Moon Transit Thoughts and feelings can weigh heavily on your mind and heart. Get a fast Reading Horoscope by the professional astrologer with only 5 dollars! Others may have had many arguments at home and strongly felt that their parents dont love them, which could be more or less true. Rely on your mature yet intuitive behavior as well as your bonds with others to move forward. An aspect of Moon Conjunction Saturn in the natal chart indicates a person who values a stable, established domestic life, resourceful, creatively building from what is available and builds long lasting friendships built on trust and genuine care. Saddest moment was my son sharing an achievement & my flat affect with a wane thats great. He asked me then why I showed no jolliness, I said I try to keep everything on an even keel so that the failures wont wreck me even if the successes cant send me skyward. On the other side, if this aspect is well controlled, it can prove a point that will strengthen the relation on long term. As a result, however, you might end up finding yourself drawn to people who are more than willing to give you this kind of validation, albeit in a selfish manner. In lists of people filtered by their Moon Aspects, only those with a known . However, astrological aspects between planets are as representative - if not more - of the natal chart's signature. In unhealthy or undeveloped aspects, this can result in responsibility and guilt that you might both feel, resulting in holding yourselves back. Planets conjunct the Moon are also important. Her mother-in-law was not making life easy, my dad was cheating on her so she grew a defensive shell to handle herself in a big city. Your strong sense of intuitioncan make it easier for you to keep a distance between yourself and such people who are simply waiting for you to give them something. Medical problems can appear. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. * Introductory offer valid for the first 10 minutes of your consultation after customer registration which requires your first name, name, postal address, email, phone number and a valid payment card. The confusion. Yes it is no picnic having it square DESC (from the 4th) and 6 d opp to Venus to boot- and I could go on but will spare you. When the Moon is with Saturn, a planet which crystalizes and freezes, we have a person who is tense in new environments, takes longer to adapt to new circumstances, is fearful of change and keeps trying to keep the status quo, no matter what. Saturn conjunct Moon in natal chart or transit can bring health problems like: skin disease, insomnia, digestive troubles, weak digestion, infirmities, malformation, deposits of uric acid, for women tendency to obstruct the menses.
Suma Shama Shrine, Articles S