sawamura eijun time travel fanfic. After receiving an invitation for the Sawamura twins both to play baseball in Tokyo at Seidou, Yuji made the decision to accompany hi. Sawamura Eijun, a first year pitcher at Seido High School, has developed feelings for Miyuki Kazuya, a second year catcher, and catches the hanahaki disease, a disease c. sawamura diamondnoace aceofdiamond +14 more # 6 the past and the present by infiresman~ 40.2K 1.4K 29 'The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.' after these words, he sighed and rubbed his eyes - but I think it's true. AU in which Hanma must timeleap to save his three sisters from dying, over and over.Said sisters also have powers.Meeting Kisaki along the way was not part of the plan but maybe it will work out as well. Almost There SANDLOT, REI TAKASHIMA? What if he acknowledges that he isn't that smart, and knows that "Have you heard? as well as 15-years-old Kuramochi Youichi had never really thought of playing at Koushien level, let alone at a pro level. 56. A friendship between a Fujoshi and Fudanshi is not that imposible or hard after all they have the same interest but romance between them? Sawamura might had seemed as a joyful, completely careless boy but he wasn't an insensitive person. And if Eijun had paid more attention, he mightve noticed that Chris had been smiling at him the entire day. Chris places his hands on either side of Eijuns shoulders, giving a light squeeze before resuming his regular massage rhythm. Kakuchou & Takemitchy | Takemitchi Hanagaki, Mentioned Takemitchy | Hanagaki Takemichi. i mean fifty thousand words is a slow burn right? I've brought Aoki Sora as per request!" "Eijun!" Sora facepalmed embarrassedly and hissed at her friend. A What if Sawamura Eijun was not as idiotic as most people would think about him. Number 2 Have yet to happen?, continue to flash through his mind like watching a movie about himself, the ups and the downs creating a rollercoaster of emotions. Let the Game Begin! Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (44), : | Starmyu | High School Star Musical (1), Sawamura Eijun & Seidou Baseball Club (8), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Post Seidou vs Inashiro (Daiya no A Act I), Alternate Universe - No Seidou (Daiya no A), Sawamura Eijun/ all the loves and supports he deserves, Sawamura Eijun/Original Male Character(s), Professional Baseball Player Sawamura Eijun, Isashiki Jun/Yuuki Tetsuya/Tanba Kouichiro, Dubious consent turns into exuberant and affirmative consent. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. So how was he supposed to act around the team now, especially around his so-called battery partner, Miyuki Kazuya, who had ignored him to prioritise their ace-sama? You anticipated this. A Barrage of Memories? The others started calling out to him as well before Tetsu and Jun softly turned him onto his back, laying him down. A bet and a promise. The great Sawamura Eijun's journey through the multiverse. Sawamura Eijun; Seidou Baseball Club; Kataoka Tesshin; Random University player; Miyuki Kazuya; Older brother Kuromochi; Kominato Haruichi; Kominato Ryousuke; Yuuki Tetsuya; Takashima Rei (Daiya no A) Additional Tags: first year sawamura; Time Travel; Smart Sawamura; catcher + pitcher sawamura; Sawamura Eijun is the Ace; Captain Sawamura; good . Wahaha Spitz-senpai, Tanba-senpai, you guys sure are loud today! She asks. 49. To me going back to being a first year? Eijun mused over this thought. A genius finally managed to build a time machine. Sawamura gets hypnotized and fucked by his senpai. 53. Now he is entering Seido not as a recruit, but a normal student dedicated to proving himself on the field. He can't leave anyone alone. Co-rrect! Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Or author-chan can't find a story where Eijun's academic smart, so she will write it herself. Takara, who would become her dearest friend. For strangers who just got to know each other, the new first-year pitchers are thick as thieves - when they aren't busy wanting to crush each other. 11. two-track mind What? Friends? An Arrogant Blonde Pitcher and A Remorseful Eij 25. He may be a genius, but he was not the cunning manipulative man they thought him to be. If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again. [Author's English is very poor so please don't expected much]. throwing up 4s meaning; back house for rent in alhambra, ca; 8000 mg paracetamol at once; dennis the menace dad changed 2 in #kominatoharuichi [2020/02/05] Hello he's besties with Kuroo, This story my have a sequel that'll take longer, I don't appreciate what Seido did so they suffer, First year trio from Kunugigaoka Middle School, Akabane Karma/Asano Gakushuu/Shiota Nagisa, Kominato Ryosuke/Miyuki Kazuya/Sawamura Eijun, Tessin trying his best to understand his nephew, help Author has no idea what to do with this, so i'm following the map that leads to you, Relearning what it means to love something: the fic, Miyuki and Sawamura are childhood friends, Isashiki Jun & Kominato Ryousuke & Yuuki Tetsuya. Especially two very annoying baseball idiots do their part to run her ragged, not to mention they are sexy and they know it!Entering the Seidou baseball team disguised as a boy, Sora has to sort out her feelings, keep her teenage hormones in check and the biggest problem, she has to overcome her past clouded by betrayal, abandonment and bullying.Will she be able to leave behind her trust issues and become a full member of the team and will her new teammates be able to help and accept her?And what about Miyuki and Kuramochi who seem to be a little bit too interested in another "guy"?Can Sora keep her secret identity until she graduates and how will her friendships and relationships with the other boys turn out at the very end? Haha - ugh! Keep it down or Aniki and the others will get mad he said quietly as he spotted the evil smirk growing on his older brothers face the closer they got. 30. The others stood around worried as Sawamura continued to whimper and cry, not responding to anyone, even Furuya stood worried as he watched his rival lay there breaking down. A witch?!" Wait a minute.There must be a catch, right?. or; Eijun finds himself back in the past, but this one is different from the one he remembers. Shaking his head he turned away to speak with one of the managers about her taking over the practice notes as he did plan on catching for their first year southpaw today. Oh yeah, the future is a complete war-zone. Ill never stop! yelled Sawamura as he ran past a few joggers on the outskirts of a baseball field with a tire tied around his waist. Senpai Worries Well, I had no choice, I didn't even know what was going on until I heard a loud 'deadball' ring through the stadium. 8. human pillow To live andto play baseball as he desired. Prettycatlove123, Ness2428, LostFairyMantic, Moonlark11, smolstan, coffeecloud95z, whitemagnolias, Fanary, Methe_Fandomlover, mintysage, visqueux, sayjill, K0OKI3, GiggLz, LillyMiyusawa, PwTimn114, Mouibon, Kiggy_Screech, Tyrant_Wolf, Laban, sisyphoscomplex, Blobfish_Sama, The25thnight, monamieyuu, HighPrincessDie, Vividly_Violet, Lu_chan_animeforlife, eurasia, ScreamingBean, kkivba, canneverstayinonefandom, Dany_v2, plantseoki, Ubel, chubbypoteyto, bokowls, sugoi_auriga, sakurahimecoolblue, keehls, crowsncats, bts_hyyh, aye_its_nana, Libertad1999, 0Landonthestars0, UnmitigatedHell, myradness, BrickGrass, Paleteria, dori_kissu, H4N0, and 175 more users Chris' hands travel up and down the length of his back, palms kneading and fingers squeezing, and if this massage couldn't get rid of Eijun's . "Can you please not!" "Ah, yes. Batters will swing, some miss, some fouled; Truly, he is every batters worst nightmare. in with nowhere to go Nothing that suggested she had been assaulted in some way just a weird steam that was slow in dissipating. (a coherent summery? Graphic Depictions Of Violence Major Character Death She was a little anxious. Bohong kalau Sawamura bilang tidak menyesal masuk ke Seidou. Both of you are right, okay? 'Come on, put even more pressure on the other team, if anyone can do it, it's you!' At age five, Sawamura Eijun leaves behind the open fields of Nagano for the bustling city of Los Angeles. Despite having a difficult upbringing, the man is focused on more important pursuits, like baseball. Everyone shuddered when Kuroo's hazel eyes gleamed with familiar mischief that they only seen in Miyuki's own eyes, suddenly feeling a sense of fear at what has yet to come. This is the perfect example of "you don't know what you've got till it's gone." That much she was certain. DINNER [Sawamura Daichi] Pelatih juga memberikan nomor ace kepada Furuya. He watched grimly as tears ran down his little brother's face as they both watched helplessly as the boy continued to whimper and cry as he laid unresponsive. "What if I say that, you can play with your old team again? Dead ball! an image of a ball smacking the head of an Inashiro player in the batter box in a game. The good thing about him is that he will be in good hands because we do know that.." Eijun's father explain, tears on . Rankings: 32. Illuminating each and every corner of the place he's in, like a miniature sun in human form. I don't own any of the characters in this story, they all belong to Terajima Yuuji the author of Diamond No Ace. Fujoshi: Girls who enjoy yaoi (a genre in Japan that contains sexual and/or romantic relations between two men); literally translates to "rotten girl"; male counterpart : Fudanshi. The king is always more important than the other pawns.- Why? tip: "uchiha sasuke/uzumaki naruto" angst kudos>10, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, not all of them are romantic relationships, heck i don't think any of them are romantic unless you squint hahaha. 29. Sora hated being alone and she had never been away from home and from her family, especially from Ten for a longer time than maybe a school trip. Will he lead a better life and than his last and succeed i *Miyuki always prioritize Furuya than Sawamura (Pitching Practice) And theres a saying that, a fire that burns brighter, dies faster. There's nothing quite as frightening as a determined Miyuki Kazuya. 61. left kudos on this work. She appeared out of nowhere, protected by the chakra of a fallen Uzumaki. Suffering from homesickness and unable to speak the language, he finds comfort in the older boy in the apartment next door, and with it, his life starts on a entirely different trajectory. 1 in #daiyanoace [2020/02/05] Doubts and Insecurities Author's Note Because Im here to protect the two of you after all. He makes it sound like hes such a bad person. But her memories had been messed with. Because, the sun isn't meant to be hidden behind the dark clouds of regret. Eight National Treasures aiming to be the best in Japanese baseball. Introspection & Friends Chris is Best Coach Ding! You know Im right, right Harruchi? ", "So? Of course there is! At age five, Sawamura Eijun leaves behind the open fields of Nagano for the bustling city of Los Angeles. Dont end up like me.. Furuya has always been a little introverted, but his sister is his opposite. Or die trying. 10. 35. Whats wrong with him? Kuramochi said as he tried to help Haruichi get Eijun to answer them as he lightly slapped his face. Ota chose to stay behind with the players knowing Kataoka-kantoku and Rei-san would be able to handle the situation leaving him in charge of the players slowly making their way back to the dorms in groups. Press J to jump to the feed. It took him a second to finally start moving before he slowly stood up and allowed himself to be led away by Chris. 22. Ryousuke held his brother in his arms tightly keeping quiet knowing there was nothing he could say as the coach reached them. Anime/Manga Fantasy Sawamura Eijun. I do not own the cov Seidou is a guild known for being one of the top guilds in the country, in comes sawamura eijun who was given the rare opportunity to work there, although that meant lea Sawamura Eijun, a first year pitcher at Seido High School, has developed feelings for Miyuki Kazuya, a second year catcher, and catches the hanahaki disease, a disease c 'The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.' What's new? A texting story about two best friends That's the whole point of the game!After that, he feel like he was hit on the forehead, as Mucho sometimes did when he was particularly angry with him. It was my faultI kicked him like I usually do and then Kuramochi said softly as he clenched his fists and shut his eyes tightly to get the image of his roommate crying on the ground. thought the redhead as he assured his trainer that he was fine. Ding! Dont ignore me! Rei-san walked off right behind him to give the medics any information they might need about his medical history as she had a copy of his file in her hand. Suffering from homesickness and unable to speak the language, he finds comfort in the older boy in the apartment next door, and with it, his life starts on a entirely different trajectory. EH?! Together they fought. She felt like she let him down somehow, as the person who personally scouted him out for Seido, she considers all the players she recruited her responsibility some more then others.
Tulsa Police Department Officers, District 9 City Council Candidates, Why Blackrock Interview Question, Articles S