"[21] Because of his stepfather's career in the military, the family left Newark, moving to military bases in Germany and Texas. He played in 73 games, his most since 2001 season, averaged 22.9 points a game along with 10.4 rebounds and 2.3 blocks. No issue at all. The Big Aristotle The Big Shamrock Shaq Mayor McShaq Diesel Wilt Chamberneezy The Big Cactus The Big Shaqtus But that does not make sense to me. Again, a perfect 80 record landed him another gold medal at the 1996 Olympics in Atlanta. Shaquille O'Neal, in full Shaquille Rashaun O'Neal, byname Shaq, (born March 6, 1972, Newark, New Jersey, U.S.), American basketball player, named in 1996 to the National Basketball Association (NBA) list of its 50 greatest players of all time. But I rank any nickname with Daddy in it lowly. Shaquille ONeal, who lost to Olajuwon in the NBA Finals as a young player. Fans say the tattoo is accurate because his stern looks like a Big Felon, strong like steel, and flies like Superman. Whether it be Superman, Diesel, Shaq Daddy, The Big Baryshnikov, The Big Aristotle, Wilt Chamberneezy, The Big Shamrock, or even Shaq Fu, O'Neal has made a name for himself with all these nicknames. O'Neal was double-teamed most of the night. After playing college basketball for the LSU Tigers, O'Neal was drafted by the Orlando Magic with the first overall pick in the 1992 NBA draft. The boring The Big X structure and a terrible story revolving around promoting some company. But I would not want to be called a Hobomaster, so it ranks last for me. Shaq's ex-ladyNicole "Nikki" "Hoopz"Alexanderalso has a cool nickname. Shaquille ONeal had at least 34 nicknames and he gave himself most of them. Shaq and his Nicknames "I want to be known as 'The Big Shakespeare.' It was Shakespeare that said, 'Some men are born great, some achieve greatness, some have greatness thrust upon them.'" "All this heaviness does not mean that I'm a monk. [119] O'Neal missed games throughout the season due to an assortment of ailments to his right leg[120] including knee,[121] calf,[122] hip,[123] and Achilles injuries. Shaquille, Shaquill, or Shaquil is a given name, with Shaq being a common nickname. "[189], Toward the end of his playing career, he began work on an educational doctorate at Barry University. [34] He was voted into the All-Star game and also made the All-NBA 3rd Team. They bodies don't look the same. Shaq considers it his favorite nickname and even had it printed on his baseball cap. [229][230], O'Neal starred in a reality show called Shaq Vs. which premiered on August 18, 2009, on ABC. Unique Nicknames For Shaq Tortoise shell Jaffery Spot Sunflower Maze The Beebs The Baby Marilyn Monroe Dennis Rodman Roo Charming Funny Shaq Flavion Bianca Baba Cardilac Shaq Arjun Gummy Mutter Nut Cat fish Shaq Zombie Pepper Shaq Shaq Oatmeal Jellyfish Yolk Shaq hair Wade Sun Shine Nankeen Bug Mustard Ander Shaqy Rhys Mary Madonna Champagne Santhe MDE suffers from the same problems as a nickname as the last entry on this list: L.C.L. [17][18][19] O'Neal remained estranged from his biological father for decades; O'Neal had not spoken with Toney or expressed an interest in establishing a relationship. He has a Superman logo tattoo on his arm and many of his cars also have Superman emblems on them. . [110] Celtics coach Doc Rivers agreed to the signing on the condition that O'Neal would not receive preferential treatment, nor could he cause any locker room problems like in Los Angeles or Miami. [270], In conjunction with Boraie Development, O'Neal has developed projects in his hometown of Newark, New Jersey, including, CityPlex12 and One Riverview. Surprisingly, Shaquille ONeals second best nickname also uses the same generally-poor The Big X formula. And it seems borderline cruel or insulting. O'Neal responded with an expletive toward Riley, whom he often referred to as the "great Pat Riley" while playing for the Heat. [195] O'Neal told a reporter for ABC News that he plans to further his education by attending law school. You're in luck. Stern wants to keep him involved in the game, I'm sure. [36] O'Neal had a power struggle while playing under Hill. I have been a Boston sports fan for more than forty years. Shaunie later said that the couple was back together and that the divorce was withdrawn. [78], In the 2006 NBA Playoffs, the Heat first faced the younger Chicago Bulls, and O'Neal delivered a dominating 27 point, 16 rebound and 5 blocks performance in game 1 followed by a 22-point effort in game 2 to help Miami take a 20 lead in the series. The Heat led by Wade and a balanced effort by O'Neal, Antoine Walker and Jason Williams would go on to win all three of the next games at home, before closing out the series in Dallas to deliver the first NBA title for the franchise and O'Neal's fourth title. Shaquille O'Neal, the 7 ft 1 (216 cm) basketball professional, is an NBA champion four times in his 19 years of career and game-centers or five all of Shaq's career. Kenny was trying to figure . But he doesnt seem like someone hanging out with an academic crowd, either. 7. Shaq is the person of nicknames, for he is the best player of his time in NBA history. [172] On June 22, 2008, O'Neal freestyled a diss rap about Bryant in a New York club. [29] O'Neal wore number 32 because Terry Catledge refused to relinquish the 33 jersey. [156] Although he was a favorite interviewee of the press, O'Neal was sensitive and often went weeks without speaking. The Big Shaqtus is a nice attempt, but it just feels a bit too forced. [201] Shortly thereafter, in Miami, O'Neal witnessed a hate crime (assaulting a man while calling out homophobic slurs) and called Miami-Dade police, describing the suspect and helping police, over his cell phone, track the offender. Since Shaq was the youngest of that group of Hall of Fame legends, it makes sense that he was the Last Center Left. [23] His 791 rebounds during the 1989 season remains a state record for a player in any classification. Checkout the latest stats for Shaquille Leonard. I hate this nickname. At the gym, he used the nickname Diesel. [286][287][288] In February 2022, the U.S. 11th Circuit Court of Appeals ruled in a lawsuit against Bitconnect that the Securities Act of 1933 extends to targeted solicitation using social media. As a bigtime Boston Celtics fan, I really ought to have ranked this one higher. Big Fella This Big Cactus has many nicknames that reflect his personality. "[235][236][237], In October 2022, O'Neal signed a long-term contract extension with Warner Bros. [59] O'Neal was suspended for three games without pay and fined $15,000. [144], O'Neal's primary weakness was his free throw shooting, with a career average of 52.7%. He would make a small profit in return, but wanted to make an investment in Orlando and help out homeowners. Shaq said From this day on, I want to be known as The Big Aristotle, because Aristotle once said excellence is not a singular act, its a habit. I have no idea how Shaq came to be known as Mayor McShaq, but I like it. Michael Jordans Prime: The Greatest of All Time, Who has the most rings in the NBA? First off, Shaq does not seem like the academic type. You have subscribed to: Remember that you can always manage your preferences or unsubscribe through the link at the foot of each newsletter. O'Neal became a free agent after the 199596 NBA season. "[71], On July 14, 2004, O'Neal was traded to the Miami Heat for Caron Butler, Lamar Odom, Brian Grant, and a future first-round draft choice (the Lakers used the draft choice to select Jordan Farmar in the 2006 draft). The Kidadl Team is made up of people from different walks of life, from different families and backgrounds, each with unique experiences and nuggets of wisdom to share with you. He appeared in cameo roles in the films Freddy Got Fingered, Jack and Jill and Scary Movie 4. Shaq has had a lot of nicknames during his time in the league. Larry Bird Championships: He Defeated the Best! [11] He was elected to the FIBA Hall of Fame in 2017. Mr. 81 23. Shaquille O'Neal is one of the best to ever do it. This is a nickname paying homage to former NBA center Wilt Chamberlain and is considered to be Shaq's favorite nickname so far. The History Guy: History Deserves to be Remembered. [84] The Heat went on a winning streak that kept them in the race for a playoff spot, which they finally secured against the Cleveland Cavaliers on April 5. After he made a steal and got a breakaway dunk to force overtime in a game his Lakers would go on to win, Shaq said he was a great thief, The Big Felon. "[102], The 2009 NBA Playoffs was also the first time since O'Neal's rookie season in 199293 that he did not participate in the playoffs. He was the last center left in a league that's increasingly abandoning the position in a traditional sense. Roll the tape to find out One of the most dominant and athletic centers in basketball history, he was like Darryl "Chocolate Thunder"Dawkins and Wilt Chamberlain mixed into one: Chocolate Chamberneezy. shaq nicknames for other players. When the Lakers faced the Heat on January 16, 2006, O'Neal and Bryant made headlines by engaging in handshakes and hugs before the game, an event that was believed to signify the end of the so-called "BryantO'Neal feud" that had festered since O'Neal left Los Angeles. [87] During a practice in February 2008, O'Neal got into an altercation with Riley over the coach ordering a tardy Jason Williams to leave practice. He can laugh at himself and knows how to have a good time. O'Neal was featured alongside Michael Jackson as a guest rapper on "2 Bad", a song from Jackson's 1995 album HIStory. What has been your favorite Shaq nickname so far? Jackson's influence resulted in a newfound commitment by O'Neal to defense, resulting in his first All-Defensive Team selection (second-team) in 2000. I couldnt name another ballet dancer if my life depended on it! Kobe Bryant. [310] The divorce was finalized in 2011. While rapping, O'Neal blamed Bryant for his divorce from his wife Shaunie and claims to have received a vasectomy, as part of a rhyme. It is important to understand the context behind the occasion, what nickname Shaq was given, and how . O'Neal and the crew member then got into an altercation and after Kutcher told O'Neal he had been Punk'd, O'Neal made an obscene gesture at the camera. If its your thing, I am completely cool with that. (Most Dominant Ever) -- At 7-foot-1 and 325 pounds, Shaq made a mockery of anyone who stood in his way. #AEWonTNT", ". 3 center ever. 9. However, his high school team did not have a 33 jersey, so O'Neal chose to wear No. Shaquille Rashaun O'Neal (/kil/ sh-KEEL; born March 6, 1972), known commonly as "Shaq" (/k/ SHAK), is an American former professional basketball player who is a sports analyst on the television program Inside the NBA. Tell him howhis cake tastesladies. He has enough cake. Jackson had previously said, "The only person I've ever [coached] that hasn't been a worker is probably Shaq. I think I like this one better than the IPO name. Big Baby [Glen Davis] breaks my hand and I had to sit out five weeks late in the year. ", "Why Shaquille O'Neal Blames Himself for Divorce From Ex-Wife Shaunie", "Shaquille O'Neal's Son Shareef O'Neal Does Not Play Like His Dad", "Watch: Shaq's son dominates as a high school freshman", "Shareef O'Neal Transferring to LSU, Talks Final Text From Kobe", "Shaquille O'Neal's girlfriend schools him on sleep apnea", "Shaquille O'Neal and Nicole "Hoopz" Break Up Following Outburst", "Former Sudbury couple 'Hoopz' and Shaq call it quits", "Shaq keeps her on go, but still no place like home for Laticia Rolle", "EXCLUSIVE: Have Shaq & Girlfriend Laticia Rolle Called It QUITS?! It has nothing to do with the fact that I am a huge Celtics fan stop saying that. [281] He has owned and sold 155 Five Guys restaurantsabout 10% of all locationsand owns 17 Auntie Anne's restaurants. "[240] On August 28, 2010, in an interview at UFC 118 in Boston, O'Neal reiterated his desire to fight Choi. Kidadl has a number of affiliate partners that we work with including Amazon. As simple as it was effective, its hard to describe ONeal any more accurately. [321], In June 2005 when Hall of Fame center George Mikan died, O'Neal, who considered Mikan to be a major influence, extended an offer to his family to pay all of the funeral expenses, which they accepted.[322]. The show features various celebrities attending a selected high school as students for three days. If youre too young, you may not know of Mayor McCheese. This video of their appearance on Arsenio Hall perfectly captures a moment in history. He hosts The Big Podcast with Shaq. 5. In parting, let me leave you with this: The Diesel is gone, but he won't be forgotten. Shaq gave it to himself after his Lakers threepeat. He is an actor and producer, known for Steel (1997), The Lego Movie (2014) and Kazaam (1996). Ask your friends and family for their opinions. Shaq is back at it again with his absurd logic on paying less for gas. Have I mentioned my general disdain for The Big X formula for Shaqs nicknames? But luckily for you, weve collected a massive list of catchy, funny, and original nicknames for Shaq for you to choose from. Orlando easily defeated the Detroit Pistons and the Atlanta Hawks in the first two rounds of the 1996 NBA Playoffs; however, they were no match for Jordan's Bulls, who swept them in the Eastern Conference Finals. Wilt Chamberneazy was the next one up aboard the Shaq Nickname Express. But Evander Real Deal Holyfield had it first! After O'Neal and his wife went into a restaurant, Ashton Kutcher's crew members let the air out of O'Neal's tires. [269] O'Neal refused to endorse Wheaties cereal because he preferred Frosted Flakes. eBay (dagr8one300) Add to watchlist. Shaquille's impressively powerful scores in his 18 years career with the Lakers team ranked his eighth position in the NBA league history with average scores of a double-double of 24.3 points, 11.6 rebounds, and 28,596 points. After Shaq's retirement, Shaq and Charles Barkley became co-workers in the NBA Hall of fame as analysts. 34 jersey on April 2, 2013.[151]. [277] In January 2022, O'Neal sold his stake in the Kings. While playing for Brown at LSU, O'Neal was a two-time All-American, two-time SEC Player of the Year, and received the Adolph Rupp Trophy as NCAA men's basketball player of the year in 1991; he was also named college player of the year by AP and UPI. [78] O'Neal finished the 200506 season as the league leader in field goal percentage. The different language nicknames. They include some great names like The Big Aristotle and some less-great names like Witness Protection. He's always interested in being a scorer, but he hasn't had nearly enough concentration on defense and rebounding". [300][301][302] However, O'Neal has said, "I'm Muslim, I'm Jewish, I'm Buddhist, I'm everybody 'cause I'm a people person. [137] He rejected an offer to play in the 2004 Olympics,[138] and although he was initially interested in being named for 20062008 US preliminary roster,[139] he eventually declined the invitation.[140]. I just cant use a nickname like this for a grown man (as a grown man myself). Midway through the 20072008 season he was traded to the Phoenix Suns. However, he promised his mother he would eventually return to his studies and complete his bachelor's degree. Bill Russellaccording to Russellthinks the world of big Shaq. "[99] Mark Madsen, a Lakers teammate of O'Neal's for three years, found it amusing since "everyone in the league tries to flop on Shaq and Shaq never flops back. Kobe Jolly Green Bryant 16. Credit Solution Experts Incorporated offers quality business credit building services, which includes an easy step-by-step system designed for helping clients build their business credit effortlessly. Shaq is really his nickname in an official sense, but The Big Aristotle is his best nickname. O'Neal has a daughter named Taahirah O'Neal (b. July 19, 1996)[307][308] from a previous relationship with his ex-girlfriend Arnetta Yardbourgh. According to NBA TV's Dennis Scott, Shaq rides around in an RV in Orlando called "Wilt Chamberneezy.". It also became the name of one of the worst video games in history. The ability to dunk contributed to his career field goal accuracy of .582, second only to Artis Gilmore as the highest field goal percentage of all time. The other players on the team look to this player to run things and keep things under control. "I wish he'd stand up and play me like a man instead of flopping and crying every time I back him down. Shaq is the person of nicknames, for he is the best player of his time in NBA history. [204][205], On January 20, 2015, O'Neal was sworn in as a reserve officer for Doral, Florida's police force. Also, why would he want to work so hard? The new nickname from Shaquille O'Neal and the rest of the Inside the NBA crew is more of a direct shot at the weight of the NBA Hall of Famer. Like his sister, he also plays college basketball at Texas Southern University. The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. On March 2, 2005, O'Neal was given an honorary U.S. Deputy Marshal title and named the spokesman for the Safe Surfin' Foundation; he served an honorary role on the task force of the same name, which tracks down sexual predators who target children on the Internet. He was named as a member of the All-NBA Third Team. 32 jersey during the 201617 season, making O'Neal one of just 32 athletes in American professional sports history to have their jersey retired by multiple teams. Upon O'Neal's return, Van Gundy resigned, citing family reasons, and Pat Riley assumed head coach responsibilities. What does Charles Barkley think about his good friend Shaquille O'Neal? When you buy through the links on our site we may earn a commission. Alright, fine. "[174] Although even other exponents of hip hop, such as Snoop Dogg, Nas and Cory Gunz, agreed with O'Neal,[175] Maricopa County, Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio expressed his intention to relieve O'Neal of his Maricopa County sheriff posse badge, due to "use of a racially derogatory word and other foul language". Standing for Last Center Left, ONeal considered himself well above his peers at the five position. She is lovely. He accomplished more than most NBA players can dream of in his 19-year career with the Orlando Magic, Los Angeles Lakers, Miami Heat, Phoenix Suns, Cleveland Cavaliers, and Boston Celtics. O'Neal is one of the first African Americans to portray a major comic book superhero in a motion picture, having starred as John Henry Irons, the protagonist in the 1997 film Steel. [211], O'Neal was featured on the covers of video games NBA Live 96, NBA 2K6, NBA 2K7, NBA Showtime: NBA on NBC, NBA Hoopz, and NBA Inside Drive 2004. Catch meon the next edition of Lake's ShaqReport, better known asThe Cake Report. At his introductory press conference, Shaq said My motto is very simple: Win a ring for the King and My job is to protect the King. When it comes to aliases, nobody can touch Shaquille ONeal. If I could have ranked this one lower, I would have. Next, it went from Shaq to Superman, due to Shaq's obsessiveness with The Man of Steel himself. The Suns notified O'Neal he might be traded to cut costs.[103]. [280], O'Neal favors franchising businesses because of their simplicity and proven success. Subscribe for virtual tools, STEM-inspired play, creative tips and more. The Big Cactus -- The Big Shaqtus: The largest walking succulent in recorded history. [85] It was the first time in 13 years that O'Neal did not advance into the second round. [234] The producer of the show, Kim No-eun said, "We've worked hard on our guest list this season, so Chu Sung Hoon will be appearing on a cable channel for the first time. However, it was the first season in O'Neal's career that his scoring average dropped below 20points per game. That is what MCs do. He is not one of the best dressers in the league, though. Kobe Stake Through the Heart Bryant 18. shaq nicknames for other players. Shaquille O'Neal Basketball, Kryptonite 46 Copy quote I don't know how it is for you earthlings, but where I'm from, strength is mental. Shaquille O'Neal does believe that his fellow NBA Hall of Famer is, in fact, 300 pounds of greatness, but Barkley disagrees with the opinion. Shaquille O'Neal is the only Magic player to win four straight months pic.twitter.com . Shaq has been an expert in basketball since college. As the holder of multiple advanced degrees, I know how much work it can be. The Twitterer. [79], In the Finals, the Heat were underdogs against the Dallas Mavericks led by Dirk Nowitzki, and the Mavericks won the first two games at home in dominating fashion. Pete Maravich, in case you dont know, is the highest scorer in college basketball history. [245] In July 2009, O'Neal served as the guest host for a live broadcast of WWE's Monday Night Raw. He is a 7-foot-1-inch (2.16 m) and 325-pound (147 kg) center who played for six teams over his 19-year career in the . It refers to the idea that he was the Last Center Left. I had trouble with it when I was little. The Los Angeles Daily News reported that O'Neal was willing to be suspended for fighting Rodman, and O'Neal said: "It's one thing to talk tough and one thing to be tough. This version of the Big X comes from Shaqs single season in Boston. In September 2015 whilst promoting sportswear giant Reebok in South Korea, O'Neal joined the cast in the South Korean variety television show Off to School where he went to Seo Incheon High School. [228], O'Neal was pranked on the MTV show Punk'd when a crew member accused him of stealing his parking space. Which is your favorite of the possible Cleveland Shaq nicknames? [72], Despite being hobbled by a deep thigh bruise, O'Neal led the Heat to the Eastern Conference Finals and a Game 7 against the defending champion Detroit Pistons, losing by a narrow margin. 32", "LSU Basketball Practice Facility LSUsports.net The Official Web Site of LSU Tigers Athletics", "College triple-double header: Kyle Collinsworth versus Shaquille O'Neal", "Michael Carter-Williams Named Eastern Conference Player of the Week", "199495 Season THE OFFICIAL SITE OF THE ORLANDO MAGIC", "Poof! Despite this, the Rockets, led by future Hall-of-Famers Hakeem Olajuwon and Clyde Drexler, swept the series in four games.[35]. From breaking backboards to samurai swords,the NBA will miss Shaquille O'Neal. He even dished out some of the most lasting nicknames to his fellow superstars, like Paul "The Truth" Pierce, Dwyane "Flash" Wade and Tim "The Big Fundamental" Duncan, but O'Neal always saved plenty for himself. L.C.L. At the same time, I cant minimize terrorism and dont want to joke too much about such a sensitive subject. I like the history of the game. The racial quote from his song was "it's like a white boy trying to be more nigga than me."[176]. Okay but a boring name. 9", "SLAM 500 Greatest NBA Players of All Time | Basketball-Reference.com", "NBA All-Time Player Rankings: Top 10 Centers", "Shaquille O'Neal traded to Cleveland Cavaliers for 3 players, cash", "Void filled: 15-time All-Star Shaquille O'Neal to Celtics", "Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame Class of 2016 Announcement presented by Haggar Clothing Company", "Dream Team, Shaq and Kukoc headline 2017 Class of FIBA Hall of Fame Inductees", "How Shaq Became The Biggest DJ On The Planet", "Kings Guard Gaming Names Shaquille O'Neal First General Manager", "Shaq to biological father: 'I don't hate you', "Shaq Sets Bar High for Young Lives, BIG Stories Campaign", "Key Moments In Shaquille O'neal History", "Shaquille Shows Class In Switching To No. What do you think his new nickname should be. Boop, boop, bee doop. I was upset. He led the Lakers to the NBA's Big Dance three boogiesin a row. With O'Neal on board, the new-look Heat surpassed expectations, claiming the best record in the Eastern Conference in 200405 with 59 wins. Someday I might have to put down a basketball and have a regular 9-to-5 like everybody else. . The trainers had him concentrate on building his core strength, flexibility, and balance.[96]. I write about games, players and seasons from the past. However, on November 10, 2009, Shaunie filed an intent to divorce, citing irreconcilable differences. Im in the protection business. Thus the name: Witness Protection. Oof. His plans involved buying the mortgages of those who had fallen into foreclosure and then selling the homes back to them under more affordable terms. Following the trade to Phoenix, O'Neal averaged 12.9 points while starting all 28 games with the Suns. O'Neal appeared in a SportsCenter commercial dressed in his Miami police uniform, rescuing Mike the Tiger from a tree. Although he valued his education, he knew he faced a lucrative NBA career as the consensus No. [142], O'Neal's "drop step", (called the "Black Tornado" by O'Neal) in which he posted up a defender, turned around and, using his elbows for leverage, powered past him for a very high-percentage slam dunk, proved an effective offensive weapon. But what to make of the neezy? O'Neal was a capable defender, named three times to the All-NBA Second Defensive Team. He claimed one of the main reasons for wanting to be traded to Miami was because of their up-and-coming star Dwyane Wade, to whom he gave the nickname "Flash". From bestowing nicknames such as Paul "The Truth" Pierce, Dwyane "Flash" Wade, and Tim "Big Fundamental" Duncan to dawning several himself, Shaq has more talent for aliases than Jennifer Garner. O'Neal was in L.A.dressed and ready to go to a party to meet up withBiggie before he was murderedaccording to Shaq. in Human Resource Development, Barry University, "Shaquille O'Neal, Barry University Student, Is Not Actually Doing a Dissertation", "Shaquille O'Neal to receive doctorate degree", "O'Neal Hopes to Be Next Big Thing in Broadcasting", "Shaq attends Sportscaster U at Syracuse University", "Shaquille O'Neal set to graduate from New York Film Academy: NBA star wants to be a director", "Going undercover -Shaq helps task force track Internet sex predators", "Shaq sworn in as reserve police officer", "Second Man Arrested After Tip From Shaquille O'Neal", "Bedford severs ties to Shaquille O'Neal", "Sheriff wants Shaq's badges back after Kobe rap", "Shaq becomes reserve police officer in Florida", "Shaq is now a sheriff's deputy in Georgia", "Shaq Stays as Cover Athlete for NBA 2K7", "Midway Games Signs Shaquille O'Neal for NBA Showtime: NBA on NBC", "Shaquille O'Neal funding Shaq Fu sequel on Indiegogo for $450K", "STARBRIGHT FOUNDATION LAUNCHES QUEST FOR THE CODE, A STAR-STUDDED INTERACTIVE CD-ROM GAME FOR CHILDREN WITH ASTHMA", "Shaquille O'Neal Is a Playable Fighter in UFC Undisputed 2010", "American Idol's Ryan Seacrest Gives Back to Idol Gives Back", "O'Neal courts competition on new reality show 'Shaq Vs.', "Shaq to star in TV sports reality series NBA", "Shaquille O'Neal and Chu Sung Hoon to Guest on "Off to School", "Watch: Shaq fist-bumps giddy students in return to high school on Korean TV show", "Shaq became high school student for Korean TV show", "TNT Announces 'Inside the NBA' Crew's Future Amid Charles Barkley Contract", "Shaquille O'Neal: hoopster, twitter fan, MMA fighter? In this case, it refers to a person who uses a certain name. "We have professionals who know what to do. I wanna be different. [52] On March 6, 2000, O'Neal's 28th birthday, he scored a career-high 61 points to go along with 23 rebounds and 3 assists in a 123103 win over the LA Clippers. However, sometimes, it can be difficult to come up with a good nickname for ourselves. Shaq got this nickname in his 18th season when he went to play for the Cleveland Cavaliers. O'Neal was injured for a great deal of the 199596 season, missing 28 games. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for 1993-94 Fleer Ultra Famous Nicknames Complete Insert Set NBA Jordan Shaq at the best online prices at eBay!
Small Homes For Sale Wichita, Ks, George Mcfadden Singer, Articles S