November 2017 . You may expand your horizons by engaging with higher education if you decide to remain at home. Usually, there is at least one major change during the year accompanied by many minor changes. I accepted that there was little chance of escaping an Eight House Sun and instead, made plans to enjoy a quiet day at home in my garden and try not to be too afraid. The house position (and aspects) may indicate where you feel like someone is watching over you; where you always land on your feet. June 2020 Resulting, The 8th house is commonly associated with the earnings of others while the 2nd house is more indicative of your own earning power. The Solar Return Fourth House is where we look after things so its where we cook, clean and grow things (flowers, families, ourselves) and those matters may demand significant amounts of your time and energy if your Solar Return Chart points that way. April 2022 The second time happened half-way through the year when an X-ray technician failed to follow my doctors orders for a routine exam, resulting in a lot of un-necessary X-rays and ultrasoundsas well as a month of excruciating worry because the medical offices involved tried to cover-up their mistakes, leaving me to think theyd found something really bad. The first mortality issue occurred at the beginning of the Solar Return year. May 2016 Therefore, Changing financial conditions are common with Uranus in the 8th house. January 2017 She also describes what it means for each planet to be in the Seventh House. So I understand. October 2019 Also read, Example chart case study - sun in the 8th of Solar return. But I suppose my 2019-2020 year will be an intense one in a good way. The solar return house placement for Pluto can indicate where the struggle originates and possibly what the struggle is about. Some astrologers believe you can alter your chart for the year by making a birthday trip and others think that your chart reverts back to where you live most of the year and so a trip out of town just isnt worth it. Since you're an eleventh house Leo, I see creative work being a likely base for these ventures and projects. I have heard dire warnings from astrologers to consider traveling just to make certain that my Solar Return Sun was either in the Seventh House of relationships and partnerships or in the Ninth House of education and travel. It doesn't focus on specific transits or timing (although there are a couple of timing indicators that can be used) but it does provide a snapshot of events. I also borrowed money to make some long-overdue house repairs and updates, including repairs that werent finished after Hurricane Katrina. Looking back over the past eleven months, I have to agree that its been an extremely important year where death, sex, secrets, other peoples money, and regeneration were all spotlighted for me. Planets in the Seventh House of Solar return chart show a reflection of who you are and you will attract someone that matches your self. ): - Venus trine/conjunct Sun. Does this mean what I think it means? December 2019 June 2017 They regard the 8th house as the house of resurrections. So, yes, an Eighth House Solar Return Sun brought big changesgood changesinto my life. For an eclipse bday year, it really doesnt stand out to me at all. Significant relationships will be lit up by the Solar Return Seventh House but they are just as likely to be business or professional or contractual in some way. . Also Read, Example Case Study chart - Sun in the 12th house of Solar return. starcrazypie astrology, Book Launch | Solar Returns: An Introduction. Thanks to your comment, I think I will begin a month-by-month analysis of this 2nd 8th house sun in 4 years. I was able to make changes in my retirement accounts before I lost major bucks in the stock market, so that part was good. September 2013 But I incorporate many modern innovations in my chart reading, some being the edmund jones patters, singletons, stelliums and such. The 8th house is also reckoned as the house of death. Learning to empathize increases your sensitivity as well as your connection. Alternatively, this Chiron in the 12th house placement can also have to do with an incarceration of some kind. Is that something you've been doing? View all posts by starcrazypie. It doesn't matter if it is conjunct the natal Moon. This may involve artistic creation if you are so inclined, however creativity also applies to almost every other field of human endeavour so if you have a love of science, sewing, sport or sex, an emphasis on your Solar Return Fifth House may prompt you to take a risk and try something new, engage more with the thing you love, have more fun doing it and boost your confidence at the same time. Saturn Conjunct Pluto Transits In Capricorn: A User's Guide. I lean toward the traditional approach to chart interpretation, one of the more straightforward reasons being that you cannot side-wind your way out of an incorrect read of the chart -- if you say something about the finances of a person, then it is easily verifiable that the statement made about the financial situation of an individual is either correct or incorrect. A need to discover your authentic self. Your mind is very active, and you will want to read everything, know everything, and think about everything. Astrologer, Writer, Dream Analyst Parents, Parenting, Families, Home, Houses, Land, Gardens, Nurture, Nature, Roots, Stability, Attachment, Food, Cooking, Kitchens, Lodgers, Tenants, Decorating, Repairs. Survive an 8th house transit and you'll be reborn. October 2021 October 2020 May 2017 This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Your relationships and what other people value will have a profound impact on your life. So that makes 6 planets in the 8th house!!! August 2019 Regeneration If the Eighth House is about death and rebirth, then yes, there was much regeneration for me this past year. Hence this houses traditional association with power, big money, crime, sex, birth and death. You want to expand your life in some way, have new experiences, make improvements and you are prepared to take a risk and do something outside of your usual routine or sphere of experience in order to do so. I know a lot of people who have sex for fun and recreation and see no problems with it. Your imagination (because of the Moon!) With an 8th House stellium and the potential for 8th House matters being elevated in your life, there are some pitfalls to watch for including: Struggling to let go of old ways of being to make way for new. February 2016 March 2023 His Asc is Libra, with the moon in my sun sign Aquarius placed nicely in his SR 5th house (actually exactly conjunct my natal Mars at 10 degrees Aq.). Alternatively, you may want something currently in the possession of someone else. November 2022 The idea was that I might be at some other spot on the planet at that exact moment and by traveling on my Solar Return birthday to somewhere else, it would change the position of the houses within my Solar Return Chart. Also, your seventh house might not be in the sign of Libra. Changes that occur with the Sun in this house are anxiety-producing but not necessarily difficult. So, Im just a bit anxious about my upcoming SR this yr 2013. February 2014 Its about public image, social responsibility and public or social commitments all the big issues we have to live up to. Solar Returns: Donald Trump's Solar Return Chart 2020, Solar Returns: The Best Way To Interpret the Planets. I don't wanna scare you or anything cause I read that 8th house SR isn't always about death of your family member,but about deep transformation. February 2019 SOLAR RETURN CHART BASIC :from first house to 12 house SUN IN ( | 1ST || ) ( | 2ND || ) ( | 3RD || ) ( | 4TH || ) ( | 5TH | ) ( | 6TH | ) ( | 7TH | ) ( | 8TH | ) ( | 9TH | ) ( | 10TH | ) ( | 11TH | ) ( | 12TH | ) HOUSE Who you are does not change, but how you present yourself to others, does. If you enjoyed this post, subscribe now and get my new posts by email. November 2015 The meaning of a planet in the Solar Return First House is always up front and personal and on display. April 2012 Here is a good discussion on solar returns , which at the bottom of the first page begins the discussion on using the birthplace vs. using the location at the time of the birthday. October 2013 Read here if you want to know. The Eleventh house can seem a bit of a hotchpotch. September 2012 In a chart with an emphasis on the Solar Return Seventh House there may well be romantic partnership issues, but, not all partnerships are romantic and not all close associations come decorated with hearts and flowers. January 2018 Your words give me hope and a sense of relief for the remainder of my Solar year. Next: Solar Returns: How To Interpret The Planets. How does it align with your natal chart? You meet an obligation, you realise that life is not all about you, you learn that relationships involve compromise, you have to give way to something more powerful than you and you learn to accept thats how things are in this life. See the book "Predictive Astrology" on how to interpret solar returns. Thank you so much for talking about your Sun in 8th house experience. August 2017 The Solar Return Second House is almost always to do with your personal finances and the resources you have at your disposal during the year. Rather unfairly, I think, because of this, the Sixth House has a rather dull and boring reputation. July 2014 Addictions of all types fill this house and the Twelfth House makes no distinction between meditation and marijuana. Sun conjunct Uranus in my chart that year but relationships were the only bumpsmost pretty boring except 1 brief one where his daughter/pre-teen princess disapproved of me and he went poof. The material gained during this year will be reorganized, internalized, and contemplated when the Sun moves into the 12th from the 3rd moves to a higher state of knowing in the 12th and assists in the emergence of wisdom. You would probably be doing that no matter what your solar return is like, but this year sounds strong for it. It is also the first house in the chart where you engage with the outside world usually your immediate environment or neighbourhood and you may be more involved in local issues this year. My observation of people I know with eleventh house suns is that they tend to be community oriented. 61 people love it! Planets in the Solar Return First House indicate how you feel you need to be, right here, right now and that can mean a new beginning and paying particular attention to the matters signified by a planet in this house. 5th - The changes that occur when the Solar Return Sun is in the 8th house, lead to greater creativity and self-expression when the Sun is in the 5th house. However, because Solar Returns generate a temporary chart only lasting for one year interpreting the house positions of your planets in Solar Returns will be different from the meanings you will be familiar with from your Natal Chart. How exactly it manifests will very much depend on which level you experience the values of Venus. Start counting those fingers if you dont believe me. Venus in House Eight. However, in the 8th house, much of Venus' influence will be resisted and kept at arm's length. Placements in the Solar Return Tenth House give you the opportunity to redefine yourself in the eyes of the world but remember pride comes before a fall. December 2018 It is common to either find yourself being manipulated in one or more of these areas, or to attempt to manipulate another. BTW- I think I forgot to mention that I also will have a new moon in the 8th house on the exact day of my upcoming birthday!!!! How do you interpret aspects in a solar return chart, and is part of the analysis of a solar return chart comparing it to the natal chart? Personal Finances, Personal Resources, Earnings, Talents, Income, Budgets, Bills, Spending, Values, Self Esteem, Self Worth, Stability, Security, Confidence. Astrology and a Stellium of Planets in the 8th House Your 8th House Having a stellium in your 8th House symbolises some kind of need for cleansing and transformation in your ego, in your life's goals, in your perspective on life and others. The Solar Return Sixth House is where you work. The seventh house is ruled by the zodiac sign Libra and carries with it the planetary ruler, Venus. January 2021 Transits to the 8th might suggest years of calamity and doom. Planets interpretation in Solar Return EIGHTH HOUSE - Astrology online Learn Astrology Zodiac Signs What Sign are you ? If there are several planets in a house, the theme of that house is definitely up. The strong themes are what aspects your SR chart makes with your natal planets, and whether there's a cluster of planets anywhere in your SR chart. - Moon aspect Sun. In many ways this therefore correlates with a wider message brought by the Solar Return Seventh House. It is common to experience changes that affect every area of life. The ruler of the 8th house is Jupiter in Libra at a critical degree, the 26th. Usually, the change directly affects shared resources, but sometimes the change also, The most notable mundane manifestation associated with this Neptune placement is confusion or uncertainty surrounding resources and finances. If your Sun is going to be shining a light on all those issues for you in a coming year, then yes, it can make you anxious. Career, Ambition, Life Direction, Status, Reputation, Important Matters, Responsibility, Executive, Decision Maker, Boss, Important Person, Marriage (indicator), Public Identity. If you are only having a problem with one particular relationship, whether business or personal, while all others are fine, perhaps it is time to face the issues directly and open up an avenue for discussion. The solar return chart is a forecasting technique that offers an overall view of one year. Im not new to the 8th house as my natal chart has 4 planets in the 8th house, but Im not looking forward to this SR. My parents are not in good health which makes me nervous about my upcoming SR. Ive also been single for many, many years so cant imagine it any other way. What gives? February 2021 September 2015 Astrologers use the term " PLUTO IN THE 8TH HOUSE of Solar Return " to describe a particular Astrological Reading technique of observing the moving planets forward in YEARLY BASIS. So having a planet in this location can help you understand what you are here to learn, do, or accomplish when married. I have fond memories but it isnt as bad as I thought itd be. Empathy will also serve to foster your own sense of emotional definition when the Sun moves to the 4th house of Solar return chart. And lets face it: for most of us, the idea of change is frightening. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Lorna Tedder is the author of more than 20 books, both novels and non-fiction guides. I will listen to anything anyone has to say. January 2016 So, in The Solar Return Second House, you find your material resources and also learn the skills of resourcefulness. Personally, I only interpret SR charts if I see them with the natal chart. December 2020 This placement is the single most important indication of a major transition in the solar return chart. Copyright 2011© Astrology online - All rights reserved. December 2022 You will find life easier if you put together what you already know, rather than take in what you find difficult to relate to. Solar Return Ascendant in the natal 8th house: You might lean towards learning about psychic themes and taboo subjects. The Solar Return Third House is where you think. June 2016 The Seventh House in Astrology is known as the House of Partnership and Marriage You can see how you are designed for lasting love by looking. March 2020 January 2023 Im leaving the year with some new perspectives on sexuality and much more relaxed than Ive ever been. For me, it didnt really matter that much. The desire to connect with others can be thwarted by a fear of being hurt and taken advantage of. - When the Sun moves to the 10th house in two years time, roots, and personal achievements can begin to manifest in the career arena or result in major changes in the destiny path. However, its more accurate to think of the Solar Return Fifth House as the place you express yourself and develop your own interests hence its association with creativity of all kinds. - Ruler of the 7th and 1st are aspected. In our world, social standing is our public identity and however you define yourself its found here your career, marital status or any other way in which you are regarded by wider society including your reputation. As of a couple of weeks ago, Im now in another 8th house sun year, withlike youa whole bunch of planets in the 8th house. November 2018 A solar return chart is a chart erected for the time that the transiting Sun returns to the position of the natal Sun. 1- The Ascendant of the Solar Return chart will color the individual's approach to his or her environment for the year. Reflection, introspection, and even withdrawal can help you to personalize information in a meaningful way. Negotiate it well and it will enable you to grow and move on in some way. Their money. You may be kept busy by your placements in the Solar Return Third House or at least you will think so. August 2013 Welcome, Knowflakes, to Lindaland! The 8th house also signifies the transformations through growth and change. In this example, the Sun is moving through the angular houses. The Solar Return Sixth House is, above all else, a practical house. May 2021 This year you may have an easier time being accountable for what you say, since the 8th house represents contracts. Not your standard family holiday type of travel but a journey to somewhere that you consider alien, unfamiliar and more challenging to you than your more usual destinations. These are transformational issues and you only need to experience them once for your life to change forever there is no turning back. It includes any belief or misconception that guides or misguides one's life. Instead the small business partnership I have with my father went bankrupt and my income was cut in half. you may lose someone (physically or mentally), you may gain money from others, you may gain money from heritage. Caring for others, visiting those in hospitals or even jail time is often found in the twelfth house getting away from it all is not necessarily a voluntary exercise.
John And Eugenie Bostrom, Articles S