- See 392 traveller reviews, 94 candid photos, and great deals for Cathedral City, CA, at Tripadvisor. Cathedral City Tourism Cathedral City Hotels Cathedral City Bed and Breakfast Cathedral City Vacation Rentals This is really an excellent place to spend your happy hour 4-7 pm daily. This Italian restaurant is a real standout! Desserts were Tiramisu and Cannolis - all good. Trilussa Ristorante. The food was ready when Josh stated it would be, the food was very good, packaged well, and provided more food than we could actually consume. My wife and I had the Calamari in light batter. We had a reservation for 16 guys and they gave us a private room just for us. It is also nice that they often have live music which adds to the enjoyment of the dining experience without being overly loud and distracting. Trilussa "Review of Happy Hour bar menu" Review of Trilussa 94 photos Trilussa 68718 E Palm Canyon Dr, Ste 401, Cathedral City, Greater Palm Springs, CA 92234-1302 +1 760-328-2300 Website E-mail Improve this listing Ranked #2 of 141 Restaurants in Cathedral City 393 Reviews Price range: $12 - $34 Cuisines: Italian More restaurant details DDB760 Theres a beautiful patio too. Baby greens with tomato, black olives and shaved carrots with house vinaigrette, Cold crisp romaine wedge topped with diced tomato. Really surprised by the wonderful ambiance inside. To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript. Good food and great service. Comentarios Fotos Consejos Instalaciones Precios Informaciones sobre hotel Reseas del hotel Lo que distingue este hotel aparte de otros Locanda Cossetti Ranch Winery Informacin importante Lugares cercanos Descubre las mejores ofertas. 447 $$ Moderate Italian, Salad, Pizza. The lasagna at our table was a huge hit. We know we can count on good food and great service. Alex the bartender took good care of us! cucumber, bacon, red onion and bleu cheese with a creamy garlic dressing, Hand chopped and tossed lettuce, tomato, bacon, bleu cheese, diced chicken breast and avocado with our house dressing, Shredded romaine, Ruby Red grapefruit, mandarin orange, hearts of palm, diced tomato, red onion and toasted almonds tossed with our house ranch dressing, Hearts of romaine, Parmesan Reggiano, homemade croutons tossed with Caesar dressing, Crunchy tossed salad with tomato, avocado, bacon, roasted corn, black beans, red onion and honey mustard dressing, Romaine hearts, cucumber, tomato, kalamata olives, feta cheese, red onion and Italian dressing, Small potato dumplings in a fresh tomato basil sauce, four cheese or pesto cream sauce, Filled with ricotta cheese and spinach in a tomato-basil sauce, Rice with shrimp in a tomato-cream. Pairs with creamy sauces, Homemade tomato sauce, mozzarella and fresh basil, Olive tapenade, fresh tomato, mushrooms, onions and mozzarella cheese, Cauliflower crust, vegan cheese, bell peppers, red onion and mushroom drizzled with a balsamic reduction, Smoky BBQ sauce, mozzarella and cheddar cheese, topped with crispy onion mini strips, Fresh pesto, diced chicken and mozzarella cheese, Homemade tomato sauce, mozzarella and parmesan cheese, Fresh tomato, basil, oregano, red onion and chicken. Service was excellent-drinks were good-wine list was adequate. The wine list is adequate and drinks from the bar are always made very well. For a very enjoyable meal in a lovely setting Trilussa doesnt disappoint. A wonderful welcome and straight away gave us money off coupons for the cinema that we mentioned we were going to later. The decor is great, sit at the bar, a booth, or the outdoor deck, where you see a beautiful huge lit up fountain. I was impressed at the lovely dcor, cleanliness, variety of menu items and friendliness of the staff. Hector was the best. The staff are not friendly infact they are most unattentive. Irish Bar Menu American Collage Menu Bar Happy Hour Menu HAPPY HOUR SERVED ONLY AT THE BAR. Great atmosphere with a duo providing background music. We had a lovely evening! Food, service, and atmosphere were excellent. This was our first visit to the restaurant but it won't be our last. OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. Everything we ordered was delicious! Lama Monachile Naif Souk Hampstead Heath Cleethorpes Beach Santa's Secret Toy Store Cazalys Cairns RPM Indoor Karts Flynns Beach Amisfield Winery So SPA Hobbiton Movie Set Half Day Tour Including Transfers departs Rotorua 4 Hour: Private Tropical Trio Excursion (with Hotel Pickup) Private 3 hour tour: Petra High Place of Sacrifice Bali Downhill Cultural Cycling Tour Bologna Food Tour from a . Linguini. Fun place to go and have a few drinks and great pasta/pizza. Good pizza. A nice assortment of very reasonably priced appetizers and dishes, coupled with some really good house wines and cocktails. But the food was good and many of my friends are regulars here. I didnt care for the margarita. Our entrees of Sausage & Peppers with pasta was enough to take home for another meal. Also, Ron & Peggy playing your light pop and jazz favorites on Sundays, Mondays and Tuesdays. We had two bottles of the house wine We had reservations outside on a hot evening and, after some negotiation, found a table in the shade. I had the Caesar salad, a New York steak with a mushroom sauce and vegetables and spumoni ice cream. Then I chose for my pre-entre delight a bowl of minestrone it was superb, they even put some spinach in it, which many places leave out. Everything was great as have been our previous experiences there. Trilussa: Nice happy hour - See 387 traveller reviews, 87 candid photos, and great deals for Cathedral City, CA, at Tripadvisor. Available from 4pm 7pm Available at the Bar, Description: RANCH DRESSING, CARROTS & CELERY, Description: TOPPED W/MOZZARELLA & TOMATO BASIL SAUCE, Description: ROMAINE, TOMATO, CHICKEN BACON, BLEU CHEESE CRUMBLES, AVOCADO W/ITALIAN DRESSING, Description: W/ARUGULA, OLIVE OIL & LEMON, Description: FOUR CHOPS, GRILLED W/ITALIAN HERBS, Description: TOMATO SAUCE W/ LAYERS OF THREE CHESSE AND BOLOGNESE, Description: HEARTS OF ROMAINE, PARMESAN REGGIANO & CRUTONS, Description: 80Z STEAK WITH FRIES AND SALAD, Description: w/spicy MARINARA FOR DIPPING, Description: Fresh mozarella, tomato and basil, MUSSLES 11 CLAMS 11 COMBO 13WHITE WINE OR RED BROTH SAUCE, Description: MARINARA AND MOZARELLA CHEESE, Description: GRILLED ONION WITH CHEFS SPECIAL SAUCE, Description: TOMATO, MOZARELLA WITH HONEY MUSTARD SAUCE, Description: LEMONDROP, COSMOPOLITON, APPLETINI, MANHATTAN, MARCOTINI, ROB ROY, MARGARITA. !it was our first time dining there so we appreciated him helping us order. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. We're sorry, hotels cannot be booked for more than 30 days. One of our favorite restaurants in all of the Palm Springs area! Myself, my wife and a neighbor of ours went to Trilussa in mid October 2013. See below for directions , hours and to place an order ! Description: Mussels and clams in a tomato garlic herb broth or natural white wine sauce. We both thoroughly enjoyed our dishes. I love this restaurant. Then the main dish the Beef and peppers with Penne, the pasta was perfectly al dente, not too soft not too hard, but hard enough to hold shape and give a good texture. Trilussa Tomatoes US$12.95 Tomato wedges, garlic, onion, olives, basil, oregano and parmesan cheese, tossed with balsamic and olive oil Bruschetta Pomodoro US$11.95 Diced fresh tomato and ovaline mozzarella with garlic, basil and olive oil served on crostini bread Salads Salad split charge +$3. We went at 5:00 before the movie at the Mary Pickford next door. It was one of those dishes you put your eating experience on slow motion to savor I mean savor every bite. Daily 4:00 pm10:00 pm I opted for the Tiramisu my wife opted for the spumoni. Lots of free parking. He was right there when you wanted him but not aggressive. The spaghetti & meatballs was really tasty! Trilussa: Great happy hour! The food is quintissential Roman - lots of carciofi, puntarella with lemon and anchovies, great pastas, nice rustic setting. Okay back up, They bring you the Bread with the olive oil and herbs for dipping. All in all, I say go for the food, skip the dessert. Description: Cream sauce, with pancetta bacon, parmesan and fresh ground pepper, Description: With marinara, alfredo, diablo or scampi sauce, Description: short cylinder-shaped. Trilussa: Review of Happy Hour bar menu - See 388 traveller reviews, 94 candid photos, and great deals for Cathedral City, CA, at Tripadvisor. The service was a little odd, they seemed awkward and not particularly welcoming and it took a long time to get served. I must say the place was hopping and we got the last table. Table service is professional, attentive and respectful. My wife started picked the candied fruit out of the spumoni because she is used to places that don't serve the authentic spumoni and leave the candied fruit out. Everything else was excellent. There's typically live music in the bar and it is quite the locals hang out. how to update splunk license; kssa council of superintendents; boone county wv jail arrests; where are giani bernini purses made Outstanding food, outstanding service and the most romantic patio ever! We were a group of 4 and each of our dishes was superb. There is live, quiet music and a lot of happy people. Nice atmosphere, they had a man singing and playing guitar. Found the food to have no flavor. We always enjoy eating here. Love dining at Trilussa and highly recommend it! Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Trilussa offers great Italian cuisine, such as traditional dishes like Spaghetti and Meatballs, Chicken Piccata, Veal Cacciatore or our signature 3-tier Lasagna Bolognese. From 4-7 each day, in the bar, is a great happy hour. Can easily make it a delicious dinner. We went Friday when a reservation is a must. Margarita pizza just ok. Great, attentive service. All in all, I say go for the food, skip the dessert. From elegant happy hour menu designs to casual happy hour menu looks, we have happy hour menu ideas to drive customer traffic to your bar or restaurant. Use to go here a lot, but moved a bit farther away will not make mistake again of ignoring them. Our server Josh sets the standard for others to aspire to. Actually had a good chat with the owner. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. Trilussa: Fabulous Happy Hour - See 392 traveler reviews, 94 candid photos, and great deals for Cathedral City, CA, at Tripadvisor. The restaurant filled up quickly (very popular place) but we still felt taken care of by Terence and other waitstaff. Happy Hour OMG this was one of the best I have ever had completely hit me off guard. It was a good night overall. 77. All in all a wonderful meal. Freddy made our night! Very very good service. I had appetizers and drinks with friends. Trilussa is one of my favorite restaurants in the valley and probably one of my favorites other than one or two in Italy itself. Crumbled vegan sausage and shredded vegan beef sauted with our marinara and garlic sauce. The food was hot and delicious and the portion sizes generous. These happy hour menus are professionally designed to show off your cocktail and food specials, beer lists, wine offerings and more. The early menu is outstanding, a rack of lamb, or an awesome steak in Chianti sauce, plus other mouth watering choices. You will find that the menu is divided into the following categories: Appetizer Happy Hour Menu - Appetizers Salad Soup Homemade Pasta Pasta Pizza Dal Forno a Legna I Risotti Chicken Meat Veal Fish Happy Hour Menu - Pizza Dessert Menu Here is the Full Menu for Trilussa Ristorante more. Lots of staff. A good time with old friends. A nice assortment of very reasonably priced appetizers and dishes, coupled with some really good house Cathedral City, Greater Palm Springs, CA 92234-1302. Ask your server about our gluten-free or whole wheat pasta options. Right up there with the best Italian I have ever had and I just returned from 3 weeks in Italy. - See 387 traveler reviews, 87 candid photos, and great deals for Cathedral City, CA, at Tripadvisor. Think of it as Italian farms and fishing village all in one presenting simple and freshest foods. Trilussa: Happy Hour - See 392 traveler reviews, 94 candid photos, and great deals for Cathedral City, CA, at Tripadvisor. Special recommendations are the Happy Hour Cabernet Sauvignon (it is a very nice one for $4 a glass), the Sam's Special Pizza (Sam is the owner), the Shrimp Scampi, and anything with their wonderful bolognese sauce. SHRIMP SCAMPI $23.95 Shrimp sauteed in olive oil, lemon, garlic, chili, flake, parsley and pinot grigio wine. strip streak grilled to perfection topped with mushroom marsala sauce, 8oz. The place was packed and loud. Cant wait to return. I had appetizers and drinks with friends. The food was quite good but the noise level was high. filet mignon gilled to perfection and topped with our chianti sauce, Penne, capellini, spaghetti, linguine, fettuccine, zoodles +$3. The food is always delicious and the service is great. The bread was really good, but Id have preferred butter. To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript. Online Menu of Trilussa Ristorante Restaurant, Cathedral City, California, 92234 - Zmenu Trilussa Ristorante Back To Cathedral City, CA 0.20 mi Italian $$ (760) 328-2300 68718 E Palm Canyon Dr, Cathedral City, CA 92234 Hours Mon 4:00pm-10:00pm Tue 4:00pm-10:00pm Wed 4:00pm-10:00pm Thu 4:00pm-10:00pm Fri 4:00pm-10:00pm Sat 4:00pm-10:00pm Sun The meal comes with bread and a black olive mash (?) There is loads of free parking. Description: Diced tomato, capers, balsamic, lemon, onion, red bell pepper, parsley, herbs, and served on cauliflower crostini. Ok wine list. 1; 10 Things I Hate About You - 10 Cose Che Odio di Te; 100 Code; 11.22.63; 15/Love; 1600 Penn; 1883; 1899; 1923 - 1x04 - ITA; 1983; 1992-1993-1994 - La serie; 2 Just had another great dinner last night 9/9. The complimentary Amaretto or Sambuca with biscotti is a really nice after dinner touch! Entertainment consisted of a guitarist plus a We hop over to Palm Springs several times a year, and we try to hit a few new or restaurants we havent been to. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Our group each ordered their favorite pasta and each dish was delicious. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Nice music too, was there at happy hour. Don't change a thing!!! NO SUBSITUTIONS. The service is very good and really is a attractive place. Cathedral City Tourism Cathedral City Hotels Cathedral City Bed and Breakfast Great food, great service, great price. There is entertainment every night, the entertainers are wonderful , you can listen and enjoy, or continue on with the conversation you are having. Trilussa is a family atmosphere restaurant with patio seating, private comfortable booths, and tables that can be arranged to fit your party, large or small. But we manage. TRILUSA has good food at very reasonable prices served in generous portions with good service. There are a few dining tables in the bar, and a nice counter bar to sit and dine at. Trilussa is a hidden gem and really is a 5-star restaurant. Mussels and clams in a tomato garlic herb broth or natural white wine sauce. Assorted Italian meats and cheeses, olives, roasted peppers, and crostini bread. They have a great selection of food, and very tasty. Trilussa: Nice happy hour - See 387 traveler reviews, 87 candid photos, and great deals for Cathedral City, CA, at Tripadvisor. Mostly an older (40+) crowd, but good menu, good service, and one of the few decent places to eat in the south end of Cathedral City. On certain nights there is a great little duo that plays great music which just adds to the already wonderful ambiance. Catch your favorite game on the big TVs in the bar or visit Islands for happy hour specials weekdays from 3pm to 6:30pm for great deals on beer, wine, cocktails and appetizers. Cathedral City Tourism Cathedral City Accommodation Cathedral City Bed and Breakfast Cathedral City Holiday Rentals Trilussa Ristorante 446 reviews Claimed $$ Italian, Salad, Pizza Edit Closed 4:00 PM - 10:00 PM See hours See all 367 photos Write a review Add photo Save Menu Popular dishes View full menu Caesar Salad 6 Photos 24 Reviews Biscotti 4 Photos 25 Reviews Olive Tapenade 2 Photos 16 Reviews Wild Mushroom Ravioli 5 Photos 10 Reviews Chicken Marsala Enjoy with Sonoma Cutrer Chardonnay or Kaiken Malbec Reserva, Chopped tomato, garlic, basil, and zoodles, with a sliced plant-based sausage, Breaded-eggplant, baked with mozzarella and tomato-basil sauce, served with penne marinara. 5. Food is always dependable for its good quality and excellent preparation. We had reservations outside on a hot evening and, after some negotiation, found a table in the shade. I had a call Martini and my wife had a glass of Cabernet for $4 which was decent. The plates are always fresh, hot and scrumptious. We loved everything about this place, the food was great and the service was extraordinary. Trilussa: Review of Happy Hour bar menu - See 387 traveler reviews, 87 candid photos, and great deals for Cathedral City, CA, at Tripadvisor. What great advice! Coachella Valley Citrus Salad $12.95 What is not To Like? I have seen some good reviews about this place but this is my second visit, and my last visit!! We tried this place out because it was one of the top ten in the area on Trip Advisor. We had reservations outside and it was a delightful evening with misters going so made it very pleasant. & green beans (yummy). Nice and ambient space, good bar service, outstanding table service and very tasty Italian menu. strip streak grilled to perfection topped with mushroom marsala sauce, Description: 8oz. The house wines are very good to go along with the good food. Alternatively, you may use. The food was exceptionally good And was served hot and promptly. This place starts hopping with locals and tourists at 4pm when happy hour begins. We loved the restaurant and you will also!! Trilussa Menu Dinner Menu Dessert Menu Happy Hour Menu Antipasto (Appetizer) Calamari Fried squid, lemon and a spicy tomato sauce $12.95 Caprese Fresh mozzarella, tomato, basil $10.95 Mussels and Clams in Tomato Broth Mussels and clams in tomato garlic herb broth $13.95 Sammy's Tomatoes Alternatively, you may use. It can get really crowded in the bar during happy hour, so sometimes it's hard to find a seat while waiting. We looked up local restaurants on TripAdvisor and found Trilussa. Pairs with light sauces, long, thin and rod- shaped. We'll be back! I know, "Italiano Magnifico". Food was great, service excellent, great atmosphere and brilliant prices for a 3 course summer special menu. Thank you! We had a reservation for 16 guys and they gave us a private room just for us. Dar Poeta is situated in the beautiful neighborhood of Trastevere opposite bank of the river Tiber and south of the Vatican. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Food, service, and atmosphere were We loved everything about this place, the food was great and the service was extraordinary. Cathedral City Tourism Cathedral City Hotels Cathedral City Guest House Cathedral City Holiday Homes Cathedral City Holiday Packages The food is always delicious and the service is great. The spaghetti & meatballs was really tasty! The waitress was very pleasant and accommodating. At our Bar, relax and unwind at our popular Happy Hour available daily from 4pm-7pm. They have a good bar, a nice choice of items on the menu and a wonderful wait staff. ribeye, grilled to perfection, Description: Capers, garlic and marinara sauce, Description: 8oz. Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. Trilussa: Nice happy hour - See 387 traveller reviews, 87 candid photos, and great deals for Cathedral City, CA, at Tripadvisor.
Joe Mixon Trade Value Fantasy, United Convert Future Flight Credit To Travel Certificate, Maximal Test Advantages And Disadvantages, Articles T