Gemini is a cheerful, communicative, and verbally unrestrained air sign. When woman Venus is in Gemini, you look for lively relationships with plenty of activity and communication. Venus here is under the influence of Mercury. WebWomen with Venus in Gemini have a light and breezy quality to their personality. This makes the relationship fun and exciting. Come rain, hail, or shine, she will fearlessly pursue her objectives. So, she pays close attention so that, when its her turn to act, she doesnt make any mistakes. This website doesn't provide any financial, legal, medical, psychological, or any other kind of professional advice. Your email address will not be published. That is my case, anyways. Similarly, as a boss, shell often want perfectionism from her employees, which will cause friction in the workplace. The Venus in Gemini woman is least compatible with the man with his Venus in Virgo. Venus sign compatibility is a must. Well, Gemini gets bored fast unless you have other more constant placements like Cancer. And even when they do get serious about a relationship, they still dont turn into Juliets all of a sudden. It is so weird but I never get bored. I will come back and study your post! My Vernus&Moon both are Germini and Asc is Sagittarius. What kind of natal charts would you suggest for my makeup? The Venus in Gemini loves exploring the mind and learning about what other people think while at the same time, making people laugh and gossiping are two of their favorite activities. Romantically, this trait carries on, in the sense that she still wants to have hours-long conversations with her partner, to talk about who knows what in the middle of the night. Venus in Gemini in a nutshell: Style: Charming and astute; Top qualities: Seductive, confident and wild; Challenges: Answering to provocations and craving rapid changes; Advice: Not all challenges demand to be actioned upon; Celebrities: Megan Fox, Al Pacino, Russell Crowe, Adele, Nelson Mandela. Air signs are sociable, smart, apply logical thinking, but they dislike deep connection. But they wont keep a style for long. They are both intelligent people who take care in what they do, so these values match-up very well. One minute you may like a shirt but the next, change your mind! But I have no idea how to figure out were he really truly is coming from. When shes in a bad mood, she does not want anybody talking to her. I have this placement, conjunct my mars in 8th house. Her communication style in relationships is critical to understand, and her Venus gives you clues into her friendly and active personality. I hope I can do this when I tell you about my own life. They love the idea of romance more than romance itself. They switch topics quickly to keep the other person on their toes. She attracts by being so much fun that people follow. Give me a reason to get naked other than gender horniness. The Venus in Gemini woman is a very sly and mischievous fellow who uses her wit and deep knowledge of the human nature to put her interlocutors in difficult situations. Grrr Ned she still believes i dont know the things that i do. what can I expect from placements like this? Her complex topics are legendary for blocking those who even think of going forward with such a You can learn more about Venus in the houses here. She has a very friendly attitude what makes people attracted to her. The perfectionist character of the Venus in Gemini woman can be troublesome if she lets it take her over. They are often known to borrow from other people. I had to close my forum due to it taking too much time.I would need to do a chart to address all of these. Both are legendary placements to those in the Astrological know. It is important for them that you can have fun together. Gemini is an air sign. You are kind of a flirt but it may be hard to really show people you care. She brands herself a feminist because of her innate conviction that men are no better than women and advocates that what a man can do, a woman can do it better. She is bold when it is comes to making decisions because shes got the courage of her convictions. Black Moon Lilith in Aries 15 32 03 When not in a relationship, people with this placement want to live their best life. I have no trouble attracting partners but noticed they flee fast or I get bored quickly. The woman in Venus in Gemini will be attracted to men who talk or friendships with women who talk a lot. Id like to take this opportunity to address the reputation Gemini has for being somewhat dishonest. Venus in Gemini womans appearance People in this category are sexy, with long, upturned eyes with fluttering eyelashes. Women with Venus in Gemini sometimes get the rap for being copycats. These people are extremely sociable, and they enjoy talking to many people. Boooooooo!!!! She enjoys talking to others, sometimes people mistake her communicative nature for flirting. I am a Taurus Sun, Gemini Moon, Gemini Venus, Gemini Mid-heaven and Chiron, and a Virgio Rising. Also, probably a flirt like me! YOU are the most important person to me. These women love to flirt and are very good at flirting. When in a relationship, a Venus in Gemini can be very loyal and committed. Venus is a planet of extremely feminine energy. Such is the case with Venus in Gemini. As a feminist, she believes she can do as well as (if not better than) any man. You use humor to soothe tension. I also run away from people when they get too intense because I get overwhelmed with those type of feelings. I would have to see the charts to tell what is going on. She dances from flower to flower leaving the sense that one, really, did see a fairy. I have Venus in Gemini conjunct Saturn, in the first house. She is playful, chatty, cheerful. A Gemini Venus is unlikely to be overly passionate (but other placements have a say here too, Mars in the first place). The Venus Gemini woman tends to move in and out of cliques, but the keyword is move. In what way, and how you can figure it out with certainty? She may be a great freelance writer, for example, if she is good with words. Hi, Venus in Gemini can maintain a long-distance relationship if necessary. Commitment, to you, doesnt mean things have to be dull. This makes the relationship fun and exciting. She brands herself a feminist because of her innate conviction that men are no better than women and advocates that what a man can do, a woman can do it better. She is bold when it is comes to making decisions because shes got the courage of her convictions. All business people need someone who is excellent at managing and maintaining their books. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Dont look back. But they wont keep one style for too long. Click here for instructions on how to enable JavaScript in your browser. They are excellent conversationalists too. If a Gemini Venus takes the relationship seriously, it can be a quite devoted partner. They may love phone sex or talking during sex. They switch topics quickly to keep the other person on their toes. They are carefree and often look beautiful in light fabrics that flutter in the wind like chiffon or rayon. Oh, one more thing. You are so very welcome, SIna. She is akin to Mars in Scorpioin a male. Zzzzzz. They need someone to ride with them. You are good at persuasion and negotiation. They are chameleons who are always changing up their appearance and personal style. Scratch thatyou want somebody who can talk about multiple subjects in a short period of time. Wavy hairstyles fit them well, as they match Geminis edgy personality. He genuinely enjoys flirting with women, even when he is already in a relationship. She will tell it to you herself, verbally of course. Gemini is one of the air signs. She, in turn, is captivated by how he is gentle and loving with her. This may cause strain in the relationship. Shes the fleeting leprechaun of the zodiac, always running head-long without a plan in mind, spraying forth witty remarks, sarcastic comments, and funny jokes, talking about what love should be like, and such things. It also describes your taste in art. Similarly, she does not have empathy with a man like him who is overly competitive and not willing to lose an argument at any cost. WebVenus in Gemini, Mischief and Mayhem! The Venus in Gemini woman doesnt miss a trick. WebVenus in Gemini Women are highly intellectual observers who perceive the world with their rational lens and are particularly suited to more artistic work. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'horoscopochino_co-large-mobile-banner-2','ezslot_7',147,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-horoscopochino_co-large-mobile-banner-2-0');Want to appeal to Venus in Gemini? she also has some issues related to being completely forthrightand was made very uncomfortable, knowing i could always tell. A Gemini Venus enjoys travel too. In a relationship, Venus in Gemini needs mental stimulation. They often have thin, heart-shaped faces, rounded eyebrows, and pointed noses. She attracts by being so much fun that people follow. A male in the Venus in Gemini might be shy and quiet, but they attract women who are talkative. Her attentiveness may come from her curiosity. Romantic compatibility in astrology is more complicated than sun signs. Their social circle is usually large and they have a lot of friends and acquaintances. This can be seen in their rapid shifts in mood or thought. Communication plays a significant role in any relationship with Venus in a Gemini person. We can talk for hours about anything. The Venus in Gemini woman is charismatic, approachable, open. They will be attracted to the latest tech gadgets, so they never miss a message. He likes to ensure he will make efforts to ensure he fulfils her needs. Sometimes, people will start walking on eggshells around her because they dont know what mood she will be in. Sun-Moon Combinations: Exploring Your Personality, Rising Signs: Uncover the Hidden Meanings Behind Your Ascendant, Planets in Houses: How They Determine Ones Personality, Zodiac Birthstones: Channel the Power of Your Birthstone. That water sign isnt the problem its that Gemini saturn conjunction to venus. I have a Sun in Cancer (only planet/luminary in a water sign), Libra Moon and Taurus ascendant. Also read: Gemini woman is faithful, does she cheat? Such is the case with Venus in Gemini. So, when you ask them something, they often delay coming up with an answer because they are still analyzing all the answers. Or that there is no beginning at all so to speak. The Love Embrace of the Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. I never thought of this as an issue until my sister was telling her friend that I was a player. Style should appeal not only to your eyes but also to your mind! In the birth chart, Venus describes the kind of people we like, especially in the charts of men. Women with Venus in Gemini are usually very intelligent and interesting. Her complex topics are legendary for blocking those who even think of going forward with such a Freedom is a must for them. Her complex topics are legendary for blocking those who even think of going forward with such a discussion. The Venus in Gemini female is generally expressive, adaptable, imaginative and versatile. WebVenus in Gemini Women are highly intellectual observers who perceive the world with their rational lens and are particularly suited to more artistic work. Playing with patterns and changing your wardrobe often will keep you interested. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Its all about the mental stimulation with them. Your Achilles heel was your Venus in Libra lol sun cancer , moon libra , rising viro She is liable to get angry with people for no reason. How many dimensions are there to a person; and when they show up with a very decorative outer appearance void of any inner exploration, well lets just say its a sinking ship before boarding. Gemini woman is faithful, does she cheat. Writing, public speaking, rhetorical debates, philosophical arguments, they are well endowed in these domains. Youre always quick to reply. So if Im reading correctly, more fixed signs in the chart help with the boredom and loyalty issues a gemini experiences? if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'horoscopochino_co-large-mobile-banner-1','ezslot_2',157,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-horoscopochino_co-large-mobile-banner-1-0');if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'horoscopochino_co-large-mobile-banner-1','ezslot_3',157,'0','1'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-horoscopochino_co-large-mobile-banner-1-0_1');.large-mobile-banner-1-multi-157{border:none!important;display:block!important;float:none!important;line-height:0;margin-bottom:15px!important;margin-left:auto!important;margin-right:auto!important;margin-top:15px!important;max-width:100%!important;min-height:250px;min-width:250px;padding:0;text-align:center!important}Excellent writer for topics of human and social sciences, for medical and scientific topics.Linkedin, Chinese Horoscope is a western and eastern astrology portal, where we talk about feng shui, dream interpretation, angels and numerology, couple relationships and more. Mars Leo V Aquarius Wavy hairstyles fit them well, as they match Geminis edgy personality. This quality is often misinterpreted as insincerity. They look great with silver eye shadow, shimmery makeup, and bright, light lip colour.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[970,250],'horoscopochino_co-medrectangle-4','ezslot_8',124,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-horoscopochino_co-medrectangle-4-0'); if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'horoscopochino_co-leader-3','ezslot_13',134,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-horoscopochino_co-leader-3-0');They are merry, spontaneous, and sometimes romantic in their assessment of the world around them. You value exchanging and sharing ideas in a partnership, and a good conversation makes powerful foreplay for you! If you have Venus in Gemini, your best matches are Venus in Aries or Venus in Leo. It gets along the best with other earth signs. Required fields are marked *. Is she a double trouble ? What actually happens is that they have a lot of simulations in their head, counting for all the possible answers and potential solutions to a question. The rest of the chart sheds light on how they approach the matters of the heart. She's happiest in lively places with a lot of coming and going. They may LOVE getting their nails done, wearing bracelets, rings, and dresses with interesting sleeves. Venus in Gemini Women is well-grown in the spheres like writing, public speaking, This perfectionism becomes a downside if she has deadlines, which she often misses. Venus in Gemini tends to be all over the place. They are known to frequently borrow other peoples swag. They simply want their relationships to be interesting. I just CANNOT stand to be bored. She attracts by being so much fun that people follow. Venus in Gemini Prefers short weekend trips over longer trips; Venus in Gemini will excel at maintaining daily contact no matter how far away their partner is. She always wants to get things done right (and perfectly) the first time. Uranus in Taurus 9 10 49 In the natal chart, Venus describes how you receive and give love. If you have a Gemini Venus, you might love flirting and the getting to know you part of the relationship, but can easily get bored when the conversation runs dry, preferring many suitors at once to keep things interesting. In love, Gemini has a reputation for being light-hearted but also has surprising depth. If you see a womans Venus in Gemini, check her Moon and Ascendant. and venus gemini but her scorpio ascendant is pretty close to my mars and my venus in libra can be pretty accomodating, sometimes too much so. Moon in Virgo is mutable. This placement suggests that the more people you talk to, the better you feel about yourself. They are very intelligent and can speak with great conviction on most topics. The Venus in Gemini female is generally expressive, adaptable, imaginative and versatile. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website.
Nurse Practitioner Productivity Bonus Formula, Elite Dangerous Anaconda Exploration Build No Engineering, Letrs Session 7 Myths Vs Realities, Highschool Dxd Fanfiction Tomboy, Articles V