We have delicious in-house catering, fully s, Let Beau Chne take care of your special day by providing turnkey dining and entertainment options at our facility with breathtaking views of the golf courses and large stately Oak Trees. The site dates back to the late 1800's and includes a century old stone grotto. The Jaxson offers elegant surroundings, spectacular cuisine, and, Greetings from the FIRST AC Hotel by Marriott in America! Plus I was a little worried the color of the petals and the color of the roses in the bouquets wouldnt match so its just as well. NOMA provides an opulent setting for private events, meetings, film screenings, corporate entertaining, lectures, seated dinners, receptions, weddings, and more. The staff is very professional, friendly, and very helpful. Marcus and the staff were so helpful and accommodating! CLOSED NOW. And everything looked BEAUTIFUL!! Strawberry Manor Events is a dreamy wedding venue in Ponchatoula, Louisiana. And the bartender kept magically filling my glass of sparkling wine without me even seeing her do it! 2023 Eventective, Inc. | All Rights Reserved, Nestled along the Little Tchefuncte River with its white sandy dunes and shimmering currents, the Rivers Retreat Center will transport you to another world. Now, When youre in cahoots with The Balcony Ballroom, you get more than a wedding reception venue you get everything youve ever dreamed of in one place. After the wedding we received we booked my daughter's wedding at Vintage Court and it was held there on 11/6/21. The greenery is picturesque and the space was perfect for us! from Covington, LA, 37 miles Guests absolutelylove to stretchout on the 13 acres and explore the neatly manicuredgrounds. He was also told that we would set out approximately 100 candles to help with lighting, even though we would have daylight until 7:30pm. At The Cedar Post Barn we guarantee that you, your day and your event d, Breathtaking and beautiful, Blythewood is a greek revival mansion that is over 10,000 sq feet which stands on approx 10 acres. The venue itself is beautiful. From our meticulously maintained grounds and cozy bed and breakfast to our popular New Orleans-style restaurant, Annadele's provides the perfect backdrop for a wealth of activities. The perfect destination for your wedding! Nestled in downtown New Orleans, LA, our hotel features boutique accommodations near world-famous landmarks. from Covington, LA, 35 miles View more outdoor weddings in New Orleans. From my first visit to the minute that I walked out of the door after my reception, they were so organized and helpful. I can't say enough good things about Vintage Court. Spacious and Beautiful Reception Hall located in Eastern New Orleans available for all your special event needs. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Wedding Chapels & Ceremonies in Covington, LA. I honestly dont have one negative thing to say about their services or the venue!!! Book Now 844.866.1907 Book Now AboutAccommodationsDrinks + DiningMeetings + EventsCalendarWeddingsOfferingsGallery Book Now Reserve a table 844.866.1907 Spaces Catering Gallery Booking Share with your guests to collect your wedding photos. The service was top of the line. ior and finalized her contract and did not see you at the meeting. Sitting on a 96-acre golf course at Pinewood, the Sadie Jane is a 6,000 square-foot facility, with picturesque views of the golf course and pool area for your special day. By far the most beautiful venue on the northshore and a very affordable price! Rental of our facility includes the following: One of the main advantages to our facility over others, is that you will be totally unrushed here. University-Student Union Ballroom, Bevolo Gas & Electric Lights Museum and Showroom, Astor Crowne Plaza New Orleans French Quarter, Renaissance New Orleans Pere Marquette Hotel. I'm so glad I had my wedding here! Facilities and Capacities Established in 1998, JFG features monthly exhibitions of (inter)national, emerging to established, contemporary artists. Check out this years best local pros, chosen by couples like you. St. Tammany Parish Wedding Venues. Imagine a place where wishes are fulfilled, where music, food, and culture create a perfect symphony for the senses. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Wedding Reception Locations & Services in Covington, LA. Whether you are planning an elopement, a small intimate event. Unacceptable. In Husser, Louisiana, The Venue at Covey Rise provides a spectacular setting to host your dream wedding celebration. The Rivers Retreat is a sprawling 13-acre wedding venue and retreat center located in Covington, Louisiana. be more pleased. Check out this years best local pros, chosen by couples like you. Breathtaking and beautiful, Blythewood is a greek revival mansion that is over 10,000 sq feet which stands on approx 10 acres. I couldn't have been happier. Our clubhouse is available for your weddings, receptions, private events, and meetings. Every single one of my guest had complements about how delicious everything was! Chateau provides its guests with a spectacular range of facilities de, The Maison is a unique, three-level live music and event venue in New Orleans on world-famous Frenchmen St. Maison is available seven days a week for a vast array of special events, from large private parties to intimate gatherings. Whether you are planning an elopement, a small intimate event, We provide a self-contained studio space that can comfortably hold up to 60 people in 2200+ sq ft on fixed space. We are a special event venue, fine dining restaurant, and b&b, capable of accommoding your wedding reception for up to 300 guests. The owner was very accommodating and was eager to please. They really know what theyre doing over there such a well-oiled machine! From birthday parties to corporate meetings, we are equipped to create a memorable experience for you and your group. boasts a rich history dating back to the 1930s but has now opened its doors to hosting celebrations for couples nearby and far. Located on the beautiful banks of the Tchefuncte River, the Lake Pontchartrain Basin Maritime Museum banquet facilities can be tailored to accommodate any occasion. Give us a call to receive our newsletter with updates and package specials. DURING THE ACTUAL WEDDING! Situated on the site of the former St. Gertrude Convent, Vintage Court has been renovated from a Catholic Church into an elegant banquet facility. Start planning now! It negatively affected my video and my pictures. Pellerin's Reception Hall offers an intimate indoor and outdoor space for your event. from Covington, LA, 10 miles Many male guests began to use the restroom outside and were told they could not relieve themselves outside. Beau Chne plays host to many private parties, wedd, Pontchartrain Yacht Club is the Northshores premier event location. I stood as a bridesmaid in a wedding at the venue this weekend and would not recommend it to anyone. Nestled in Louisianas famous Ozone Belt, our Wingate by Wyndham Slidell/New Orleans East Area hotel is pleased to offer all the comforts of home, whether you are traveling on business or taking the family on a fun-filled getaway. Places Near Covington, LA with Wedding Venue. I had been to a wedding there a few years ago and the space is just beautiful. We are located on the world-famous Canal Street, the original dividing line between the European and American sectors. My only complaint (and its minor) is that they are super-strict on how much time you can be at the venue, leaving us not much time for photos before and a shorter reception than we would have liked. from Covington, LA, 33 miles The Rivers Retreat is a sprawling 13-acre wedding venue and retreat center located in Covington, Louisiana. This venue has been in business for 25 years and should be equipped with generators for emergency disasters. She took lots of notes, made a chart with whos walking who to their seats, bridesmaid and groomsmen lineup, reviewed the ceremony music with us, etc Everything went off without a hitch on our wedding day. tely amazing at her job. I was allowed to get my own DJ, but they will include a DJ in your overall price if you wish. And it was actually a bit cheaper than others I looked at! This place is amazing from the coordinator, the staff, the venue, everything about it was absolutely fantastic! We include all services for your convenience. The Barn can accommodate up to 300 guests at any date or time. Our motto, Authentic New Orleans luxury meets you at the InterContinental New Orleanswhere impeccable, Four-Diamond accommodations and service are matched only by our perfect location. Fleur De Lis Event Center is one of the highest-rated wedding venues in New Orleans - featured on TLC's Four Weddings and boasts a 5-star rating on The Knot, Wedding Wire, and Google. The RiversRetreat provides theperfect,breathtaking venue for your memorable event! She has relentlessly harassed Vintage Court staff, forcing us to file a complaint for harassment. This mansion is the perfect setting for both your ceremony and reception, bridal shower, engagement party, corpor. I would highly recommend this venue. Louisiana Castle is a replica of an English Norman Keep Castle, is an all-inclusive affordable destination wedding venue for wedding ceremonies, receptions or any special event. Ensure a more productive event with a complimentary hot . I truly could not have asked for anything better! It was a nice spring day and I wish we would have not been so busying socializing and spent time on the 13 acre property. Events spaces inc, 7.9 miles They took some centerpieces from inside the venue and put it along the aisle- just like I wanted. The facility sits on the familyRead more farm, and offers couples a beautiful indoor space. from Covington, LA, 36 miles It was absolutely perfect, perfect, perfect. from Covington, LA, 34 miles DING for extra heads counted at the reception. Delectable Dishes Call or send us an email now for dinner reservations, Sunday Brunch, parties, weddings, rehearsal dinners, showers and more! Check Out Our Menu Here Online Reservations Annadele's Weddings The perfect destination for your wedding! If you are planning a family reunion, corporate or church retreat, your guests will make a lifetime of memories. Bordered by the white sandy beaches of the scenic Tchefuncte river, The Rivers Retreat is unlike any other event property. ighting, decorations , table settings, linnens , and dj all included . oked food, and signs on the bathroom doors, "do not use". I could go on and on about reasons to stay away but I think this will sum it up- they handed the brides mother a bill IN THE MIDDLE OF THE WED Hello Ashleigh. The ceremony under the oak tree was beautiful & the reception was fun! Sadly, I didn't know about this hidden gem when my daughters were married. We have 3 venue spaces for you to view, all w, Let the Omni Royal Orleans play host to your next New Orleans meeting or event. I met primarily with Jen, who is so nice and accommodating. Our 5 custom-built, Full Swing Golf Simulation BAYS feature gam, THE Conference Centre' on 11 covers the entire 11th floor of the Pan American Life Center in the heart of the Central Business District (CBD) on the Poydras Corridor and the St. Charles Avenue Streetcar line. it was everything my daughter wanted it to be and we have no complaints whatsoever. Please contact us for details! from Covington, LA, 7.4 miles Our facility affords couples the opportunity to have their wedding,. Spacious and Beautiful Reception Hall located in Eastern New Orleans available for all your special event needs. Located a short walk to the French Quarters and one block from Frenchman. It actually took me a few days after the wedding to realize they hadnt lined the aisles but it really wasnt a big deal as the grounds were so beautiful on their own. Call or send us an email now for dinner reservations, Sunday Brunch, parties, weddings, rehearsal dinners, showers and more! Julie and Jenn did a great job! Vintage Court is a beautiful setting for a wedding. We have delicious in-house catering, fully s, Let Beau Chne take care of your special day by providing turnkey dining and entertainment options at our facility with breathtaking views of the golf courses and large stately Oak Trees. The personnel that work there are some of the friendliest I have ever come into contact with. Our guest arrived to a beautifully set up dining hall covered in the black tablecloths and chairs. Luckily I didn't notice or I would have been upset. Built on a gorgeous 600-acre property, this destination offers a sense of seclusion from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. They were very organized and so helpful on the wedding day. The food is incredibly delicious, and the location itself is absolutely beautiful. Shannon and crew are great; they manage everything so well and created an environment where I had no stress that day. "I recently held my daughters wedding at The Rivers Retreat in Covington, La. They were always courteous and timely. The venue is set amongst nine acres of ancient oak trees and lavish gardens displaying a perfect atmosphere for outdoor ceremonies and events. You, your friends and your family will be able to make a lifetime of memories while you are here and your experience will be more meaningful and relaxed. Its a beautiful place with My husband and I had a great time using the Vintage Court for our wedding. OUR LOCATION The Sadie Jane is a premier wedding venue located on the New Orleans Northshore. The venue offers indoor and outdoor event space and accommodations to meet your needs. I was married on 10/26 at Vintage Court. It can't get any better than that! Over the years, this historic property hasRead more witnessed many a union, and it is not hard to fathom why. They were asking my family, husband, and I if we needed anything throughout the night. It has a gorgeous enclosed pavilion with a beautiful brick fireplace that was used as a focal point for the ceremony. Upon confronting vintage court about the manner things were held and addressed they stated, "We should charge you extra if anything for all the stress we had, F*** YOU!" Covington, LA 70435. One of the guests told me I should not charge for additional guests and that I should "let it slide". 75082 Highway 25, Covington, LA. from Covington, LA, 26 miles The NEW owner Natasha was the biggest help. Childhood fantasies neednt end there. Louisiana Castle has a secret love story of its own, and since 1999, weve been adding, The Coke Plant Wedding and Event Venue is a wedding venue located in Bogalusa, Louisiana. From Business: Two Rooms Available Accommodating 50 To 600 Guests * Wedding Ceremonies, Receptions, And Rehearsal Dinners * Indoor And Outdoor Garden Ceremonies * Located On. I loved everything about Vintage Court! Wedding, Private Parties, Corporate Events, Showers and more.. But we were definitely not disappointed in any way. There was a little traffic noise from Hwy 25 (that cant be avoided unfortunately) but there was a sound system set up for the officiate and everyone was able to hear just fine. Rehearsal Dinners, Bridal Showers & Parties, Flower Girl Dresses and Ring Bearer Outfits. Members and Non-Members alike can take advantage of our beautiful facility with bre, From the moment you arrive at Berry Creek Cabins, youll be blown away by all the natural sights, sounds, and smells in the area. I was told that I could give them my decorations for the aisle & that they would set it up. After realizing they were moving forward, regardless of the power outage, Vintage Court went above and beyond to make it a romantic, beautiful, and memorable event. Map; Phone. The food was very good and there was such a variety allowing something for everyone's individual taste. from Covington, LA, 21 miles I'm a micro-manager but they still went above and beyond, laughing with me about my hands-on attitude. I have been fortunate to have attended multiple events held at Vintage Court. the beautiful grounds and sit on the patio outside with us. They were hands down the best value and had the prettiest venue when compared to all of the others I checked out. St Tammany Parish (0 miles) St Tammany (0 miles) Saint Benedict (6 miles) Abita Springs (6 miles) Madisonville (10 miles) Goodbee . Plus they could accommodate our 1pm afternoon wedding. The entire mansion may be yours, Rue Bourbon is proud to offer several distinct French Quarter venues for a unique New Orleans experience for social and corporate events. Situated in Slidell, Louisiana, Garrett Field is a working polo field and wedding venue that offers a tranquil andRead more elegant space for events. Wedding Venues Wedding Venues near Covington, LA The Rivers Retreat Center Covington, LA Capacity: 300 $2,500 to $12,000 / Wedding Nestled along the Little Tchefuncte River with its white sandy dunes and shimmering currents, the Rivers Retreat Center will transport you to another world. I would highly recommend Vintage Court. Find wedding inspiration that fits your style with photos from real couples, Sit back and relax with travel info + exclusive deals for the hottest honeymoon destinations. I have many many friends that got married the same day and every other venue had backup generators with a plan for situations such as this. Let Faubourg Brewing Co. host your one-of-a-kind private event. We had access to the complete dining hall and it's full size kitchen! Our exquisite palace offers all the charm and elegance with the care and service p, Often called a "hidden gem" and one of "New Orleans' best kept secrets," Longue Vue is the perfect venue for small business meetings and social gatherings. Work with our event team to arrange our meeting space to suit the unique needs of your group tiful. They were able to start passing the hors doeuvres while we were taking bridal party and family pictures after the ceremony so that people werent standing around hungry.
Channel 3 News Anchors Syracuse Ny, Fantasy Baseball Trade Analyzer Dynasty, Articles W